THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6775|AUS, Canberra
ok has anyone ever played bf2 really drunk??
im sorry if my spelling during this post will be a bit a skew...

well its friday night here in canberra....and as most true blue fair dinkum aussie bloke does on a friday night iv had a few beers......13 to be exact.....
and after havinga few snags on the barbie ivb ventured into the computer room...big mistake!!

after thinking to myself "i'll try get my aviator ribbon tonight" i join a gulf of oman server and get in a plane (no prob so far) head towards the mec base and next thing i know its 5 mins later and i notice im playing tug of war with one of my dogs!!!!

ok so im all for time travel but if im going to go that far into time i want to tleast remember it!!!

so anyway 0 kills and two deaths later i disconnect and come to a conclusion.......im hungry.......

Last edited by the_heart_attack (2005-11-04 03:38:22)

thinner44
+1|6815
although I don't drink, I can see the funny side to this. It certainly puts a different slant on playing the game.... as for 'im hungry' .... only all the time for me . No barbie here in the cold and wet UK though
pinky_81
+1|6794|Denmark
Only noon here in Denmark, Europe (13.10 actually)...
r00fus
+2|6797
its never too early for beer, you've gotta get the taste of hooker spit and weed out of your mouth  dont you?

samuel adams...always a good decision.

Last edited by r00fus (2005-11-04 03:44:02)

section9
+9|6852|USA
You were trying for the wrong award.....I got my expert knife and pistol badge when I was drunker then a monkey.
OholibaH
The Disconnected
+0|6841
Yeah ^^ playing games drunk is very funny
i got my basic sniper combat badge with 14 beer intus
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6768

Drunken Wolfenstein and the theory of Drunk Gravity great read, kinda long but hilarious.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard