eagles1106
+269|6600|Marlton, New Jersey.
I know most people wont care, but anyway....  You can call me a noob for not being called one earlier in my bf2 days but i dont care.  For the first time in bf2 today I have been called a hacker
It made my day and im happy to join the club.  This is a useless thread but I still dont care.  I have screenies but im not on the comp that has them and will post them later...
woot....

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-08-04 23:32:07)

Axon
Jet Whore
+107|6514
Gj, i got my first "omfg hackern00b" when i bombed a helicopter that was hovering above a control point.
Greenpanda
+6|6538
Nice, the first time I got called a hacker was when I "shot through a wall". The moron has his head and arms sticking out over the corner and I killed him.
Reciprocity
+721|6597|the dank(super) side of Oregon
being a solo chopper terror on the battlefield, I'm frequently accused of hacking, aimbotting, macro exploiting, bla bla bla.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6582|Area 51

eagles1106 wrote:

I know most people wont care, but anyway....  You can call me a noob for not being called one earlier in my bf2 days but i dont care.  For the first time in bf2 today I have been called a hacker
It made my day and im happy to join the club.  This is a useless thread but I still dont care.  I have screenies but im not on the comp that has them and will post them later...
woot....
Lol join tha club!
I've been called a hacker and cheater on my own clan server, soon the entire server started asking for ''ADMIN?!!?'' Kick RDMC FOR CHEATING!! So the admin on our server kicked the one who asked that.

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-08-05 01:56:28)

Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6573|Kent, UK
https://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/noes-36730.jpg

Isn't this in the wrong section?

Last edited by ^KoB^Buckles (2006-08-05 02:00:31)

|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6769|Leipzig/Germany
welcome to the club
i have dozends of screenshot where i'm accused of haxxoring - some people always mistake skill for cheats
horny_trojan
+39|6727|Los FUCKING Angeles
you wanna cookie?

i'll assume you do, enjoy it

https://www.lafferty.ca/stuff/images/misc/cookie_desktop.jpg

Last edited by horny_trojan (2006-08-05 02:22:02)

eagles1106
+269|6600|Marlton, New Jersey.

horny_trojan wrote:

you wanna cookie?

i'll assume you do, enjoy it

http://www.lafferty.ca/stuff/images/mis … esktop.jpg
no thank you. im honestly not doing it for attention, i found it amusing myself and i will be the first to call you an ass...
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6623|Parainen, Finland
I love it when people call you that... Once i was first called a noob when a guy rammed me with his plane, the next time i shot him down with a tv missile and was of course called a haxor after that....
It´s just showing that he sucks but has no other way to tell you that....
Darkfire
Helping you help yourself
+34|6495| Texas
My first time is one of the better ones I've heard: i come up behind some guy sniping in the middle of the street on karkand and stab him with the knife.  But apparently this guy hadn't learned his lesson. He goes back and lays down in the exact same spot in the middle of the street and i happen to see and stab him yet again. immediately after this he starts yelling about how i am "hacking with that knife". i just sat in front of my comp and laughed at this noob until he angrily left the server, still accusing me of hacking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard