mcfarmer.dk
+1|6502|Aalborg, Denmark
I know that some of you might say that this idea is a rip-off from other games, but I think that i would be fun to have kill camera in BF2.

And yes, I mean the good old fun kill cam from Call of duty (I think it was that)

I just love to see myself get killed over and over again and I think it could make the 15 sec re spawn time a lot more fun.

What do you think?
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6792
To see yourself die agian? Sure....

But yeah, it would make the 15 seconds more enjoyable.  As long as it didnt show from where the guy was hiding....the guy who killed you.

Last edited by 2tuff (2006-08-04 13:35:08)

mcfarmer.dk
+1|6502|Aalborg, Denmark

2tuff wrote:

To see yourself die agian? Sure....

But yeah, it would make the 15 seconds more enjoyable.  As long as it didn't show from where the guy was hiding....the guy who killed you.
I don't think that matters in BF2 because it is so easy to spot an sniper, with an UVA or other team mates.

I have tried many times to get back at a sniper, but every time i get to him hi is already dead.
FOX2PRO
+0|6547
Yeah, but not from the perspective of who shot you, that would be devastating to most snipers.
horny_trojan
+39|6727|Los FUCKING Angeles
that would be fun to watch myself run around in the cross hairs
gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6655|Calgary,AB,Canada
Cut down on hackers???
Be more easy to spot them

Last edited by gburndred (2006-08-04 16:01:54)

destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6643|Canada
^^tru
mcfarmer.dk
+1|6502|Aalborg, Denmark
Have any of you ever played Call of duty?? In that game you see from the killers screen.
But another type of kill cam is in Quake, there you see yourself get killed but not who killed you.

Last edited by mcfarmer.dk (2006-08-05 03:36:18)

maestrium
+13|6501|Arizona
mcfarmer.dk: I'm sure that at least the thread starter has played CoD as he even mentioned it in his post. I think that is where he partially got the idea. And yes, I play CoD2 and love the kill cam.
mcfarmer.dk
+1|6502|Aalborg, Denmark

maestrium wrote:

mcfarmer.dk: I'm sure that at least the thread starter has played CoD as he even mentioned it in his post. I think that is where he partially got the idea. And yes, I play CoD2 and love the kill cam.
........ I am the thread starter

Last edited by mcfarmer.dk (2006-08-05 11:13:58)

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6594|Florida
I would actually love the idea, and be able to see the kill from the person that killed you
MastersMom
YOUR mom goes to college
+61|6672
I disagree with the kill cam.  If there were a way to have it as an option that would be cool, but I would keep mine turned off for one main reason:

I want to see what's happening after I die.  If I respawn where I just died it can and has given me an advantage to still be able to see where then enemy is running around.  Also, I usually play in a squad with a friend of mine and we always use voip so if I die and he's nearby I can tell him where the bad guys are.
mcfarmer.dk
+1|6502|Aalborg, Denmark
If you use kill cam like in Quake you cant see the attacker and you canĀ“t tell your teammates over voip.

But if you use the kill cam from COD you can tell your teammates
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6525|Daytona Beach, FL

FOX2PRO wrote:

Yeah, but not from the perspective of who shot you, that would be devastating to most snipers.
Most snipers should be smart enough to relocate anyways...

gburndred wrote:

Cut down on hackers???
Be more easy to spot them
Yeah true dat.. definitely an advantage of a killcam in CoD2. People using wall hacks are dead obvious.
mcfarmer.dk
+1|6502|Aalborg, Denmark

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

FOX2PRO wrote:

Most snipers should be smart enough to relocate anyways...
I don't find it hard to find snipers, because all people know where the buildings with ladder is, and where the snipers would have the best places (the crane in Gulf of Oman)

I don't think that many rookie snipers move around, because it takes to long time, thats what i like in SF, just get the to highest point, and zip line you way down.

So I still dont think that a kill cam can destroy the fun with snipers, THEY CAN JUST LEARN TO MOVE

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard