ErikT92
+19|6510|Norway
Hey. it's me again, now I and Emil_the_Slayer has maked a seriously video, it's with grenade launching! sry about the last one, it was a test, that a little nooby dwarf wanted me to post (his name is Stig).

watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSHhsGUdziA

Enjoy! 

Erik and Emil...
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6511|Trondheim, Norway
Tell us what u think about it!!!!

Enjoy!
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6717|Hell's prison
Well at least unlike most of the noob tubers you actually use your rifle.  I hate when instead of fighting, they cower and run, especially if they hit but dont kill with the nade launcher, just to let it reload to use it again.  when its so much easier just to flick the mouse wheel once and finish the job.  Over the time ive played this ive smartened up, and when they launch a nade at me that dosent kill, i stand and shoot, 9 times out of ten they run to reload a nade, all the while im getting a fresh kill.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6726|Howell, Mi USA
i love how u storm into the room with the nade launcher pointed at the ground. Is that called taking one for the team? anyway, good video. Nice to see something other than sniper/chopper videos.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Below_Cost
+3|6530|Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I liked it!

Best part was the Anti-Tank guy who took a grenade point blank and didn't flinch. If you hadn't have shot him afterwards I would have said that he was bullet proof.
HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6758|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA

Below_Cost wrote:

I liked it!

Best part was the Anti-Tank guy who took a grenade point blank and didn't flinch. If you hadn't have shot him afterwards I would have said that he was bullet proof.
very entertaining video
Bozaloshtsh
Не пытай
+39|6539|51:33:24N 01:47:03W
Nice vid dude

as mentioned above, it is nice to see an Assault vid
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6610|Florida
I would love to watch it.....but the proxy here at work blocks youtube......so i cant
master_blaster_josh
+67|6612|nl- utecht
wierd graphic gliches!!!!! buit for the rest it is oke i love the gl once i was a owning dude with it i was 200 woth it on the world rank!
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6569|Search Whore killing fields
the m16a2 is still fun to use you know I want a forklift ownage video Nice video

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-08-04 11:09:11)

Brasso
+1,549|6662

Very nice I love Assault vids, you could have added music though.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
ErikT92
+19|6510|Norway

haffeysucks wrote:

it was music, "Worth Fighting For" by Judas Priest
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6710|Middle of nowhere
it was pretty cool, i liked it!

oh, and @ Cbass: when the nerfed the 'tube, they made it have a delay before it exploded, pointing it at the ground makes it bounce toward the target, if you have it any higher, it'll bounce AWAY from the target
Brasso
+1,549|6662

ErikT92 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

it was music, "Worth Fighting For" by Judas Priest
really? i didn't hear anything let me see again.

EDIT: YouTube was on mute, sorry lol

Last edited by haffeysucks (2006-08-04 11:15:56)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6563
Well that was some nice use of the tube. Glad to see most of them werent point blank shoot at the ground noob-tubes.
AK5489
+16|6539|US
GL > tank?

https://images6.theimagehosting.com/screen069.b29.jpg
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6610|Florida

DirtyMexican wrote:

the m16a2 is still fun to use you know I want a forklift ownage video Nice video
I would love that, I cant drive the forklift for shit lol

Ive done this before, if the tank is on fire/smoking, you can shoot nades at it and kill it.

Last edited by {BMF}*Frank_The_Tank (2006-08-04 11:40:37)

AK5489
+16|6539|US

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

DirtyMexican wrote:

I would love that, I cant drive the forklift for shit lol

Ive done this before, if the tank is on fire/smoking, you can shoot nades at it and kill it.
FTW
AK5489
+16|6539|US
and i just realized that screenshot is alot like the pic in my signature
Emil
Teh strogg!
thx for the response guys!!! good that u liked it
hopefully we'll make a new vid soon, if u got any thoughts about what kind of movie it should be (what kit? any special weapon? etc.) send me or erik an message!
AK5489
+16|6539|US

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

hopefully we'll make a new vid soon, if u got any thoughts about what kind of movie it should be (what kit? any special weapon? etc.) send me or erik an message!
zipline kills?
Emil
Teh strogg!

AK5489 wrote:

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

zipline kills?
i'll tell Erik and so we'll see, might be hard making a whole vid with only zip line kills, but we could try put in some kills in a vid... maybe a "things u usually don't kill whit" movie...
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6569|Search Whore killing fields

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

AK5489 wrote:

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

zipline kills?
i'll tell Erik and so we'll see, might be hard making a whole vid with only zip line kills, but we could try put in some kills in a vid... maybe a "things u usually don't kill whit" movie...
maybe a shotgun movie
Defiance
+438|6703

Cool.
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6511|Vancouver, USA

Defiance wrote:

Cool.
As he said above, very neat indeed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard