Count-Yorik
+0|6652|United Kingdom
Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to bind mouse sensitivity settings to a key or mouse button?

For example...

When i'm running around with a sniper rifle the mouse sensitivity is set to 4.00, then when I click mouse2 (to zoom in) the sensitivity goes to 1.00, and upon clicking mouse2 again (to zoom out) back to 4.00.

If this isn't possible, is it possible to bind it to separate keys... for example:
S - Sensitivity 1.00
and
F - Sensitivity 4.00?

I've tried making some configurations in the Control.con file, but haven't really got anywhere.

I'd appreciate any help

Thanks
13rin
+977|6492
I bought a logitech gaming mouse with 2 buttons on it specifically for toggling the speed.  One to speed it up and one to slow it down.  There is a program where it can be set to 8 different speeds.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
JAM7374
+6|6591
Don't know about binding keys, but you could always buy a mouse that has adjustable DPI settings, like the G5, then all you have to do is click the appropriate button when you want to .
Count-Yorik
+0|6652|United Kingdom
Hmmm interesting, does anyone know of a program out there that I could download to run in the background, and then configure it to alter my mouse speeds?

bf2_zspyvin
+17|6697|The Netherlands
Buy MX518 or even better G5 .
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6640|Warlord
Buy a G5, this is one of its features. The + and - sensitivity buttons are conveniently located behind the mouse wheel.

Quite apart from that it has polytetrafluor... Teflon feet, very fast data speed, bindable wheel tilt functions etc. In short it's basically a kickass mouse which can do what you're looking for also.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard