ud bslapper
+0|6766
Gotta Laugh  was having a NIght where nothing goes right  to start off
HUMMVEE comes scooting past so fire a ERYX at it only to find it
MUST be a HOT day as the Passeneger has his WINDOW down and the MISSLE flys straight through
OHH NO you say  , TRy in  PLane how many times do YOU shoot a BLACKHAWK and it goes through the MIddle
missing everybody but nails YOUR TEAM mates 40 mtrs away picking there ASS waiting for a vehicle and Ya get team PUnished
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6755|Cambridge (UK)

ud bslapper wrote:

MUST be a HOT day as the Passeneger has his WINDOW down and the MISSLE flys straight through

I find I miss those damn jeeps and humvees probably 9 out of 10 times with AT rockets - they seem to go under, over, through, around, everywhere but into the engine block...
ud bslapper
+0|6766
Maybe make a map somewhere cold so the Driver and his buddies have to keep the cold out
Bastrds  lol
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6776|Barrie Ontario
A F***** Men
Col-Khadafi
+0|6786|Your Mom's House
Try going after a BlackHawk with an Attack Chopper, only to be shot out of it by a minigun. Whos fucking bright idea was it to give the blackhawks miniguns...
chickenmuncher
+2|6740| U.S.A.

Col-Khadafi wrote:

Whos fucking bright idea was it to give the blackhawks miniguns...
The U.S military put miniguns on blackhawks to shoot enemies, drrr. All this game is trying to do is keep it modern.
ud bslapper
+0|6766
ON tht note  u can tell a NOOB in a hawk as he doesnt keep the midi spinning, da best gunners like me do  ;P
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
+0|6752|Nebraska, United States
Im trying to decided if your having a aneurysm as you type.

On topic though, I do that all the time. But there is hope becauase once I missed a jeep and hit a low flying blackhawk loaded with +6.

Oorah!
ud bslapper
+0|6766
Hell well id say you took the shot  FOX THREE as Will smith says an took the better shot  good skills, nah my typing is just plain crap, not a pc geek
Kr39
Be A Medic!
+2|6752|Austin TX

ud bslapper wrote:

ON tht note  u can tell a NOOB in a hawk as he doesnt keep the midi spinning, da best gunners like me do  ;P
me 2.  im suprised to see that a lot of ppl dont do it.  common sense!
DesertEagle357
Attends Shock Paddlers Anonymous
+1|6782
Try speeding at a full blackhawk in a jet only to find out that the BH did a turn so his tail is in front of you so you get KNOCKED OUT OF THE PILOT'S SEAT and your jet and the BH are unscathed whilst your jet flies into 10 teammates giving YOU the teamkills -_-
Bloody Sky
+2|6833|Texas

Kr3G wrote:

ud bslapper wrote:

me 2.  im suprised to see that a lot of ppl dont do it.  common sense!
Yeah but the sound can get pretty damn annoying.

What's that, you say? Turn my speakers off, ok, but sometimes I play with head-phones. What's that, you say? Take them off for a second? I don't want to do that to only slep them back on again.
Why do I have 500+ hours on Guild Wars, 400+ on BF2, and over half my life spent on gaming? Because Im a lonley, LAZY, bastard, who doesn't want to go through extra efforts to stop an annoying sound but make people think Im "1337" (or not a "N00B")!!

Sorry..... wow...... what was I talking about. I kind of went off on a long story there.....
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6809

ud bslapper wrote:

Gotta Laugh  was having a NIght where nothing goes right  to start off
OHH NO you say  , TRy in  PLane how many times do YOU shoot a BLACKHAWK and it goes through the MIddle
missing everybody but nails YOUR TEAM mates 40 mtrs away picking there ASS waiting for a vehicle and Ya get team PUnished
Maybe if you wernt drunk you might have had better luck
pfcilng
+0|6756|Northern Illinois University
I had that happen to me a few times - gets pretty annoying.  There I am, standing in the middle of the road and I fire my shoulder mounted rocket at the humvee racing towards me - I hit it in the winshield - it goes right through - I get run over.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard