The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6502|Los Angeles
I'm shit with the pistol, so was thrilled that I got my basic and veteran badges finally after a few hours of trying to get the 7 kills in one round.

What was rad was losing both of them due to a wicked server crash! I was so excited I almost gouged my eyeballs out with my letter opener! Instead, I just banged my fist on my desk as hard as possible, scaring the hell out of my dog and sending waves of pain shooting up my arm only to anger me even more. That's like 150% of my maximum anger! Thanks, Moders 24/7 Karkand, and thanks BF2: you brought me to the next level, something I thought I could only do with PCP.
arnica
+18|6682|Sydney
I feel your pain dude .. +1 for you.
Dutchman-195
Ea & Dice Hater Fan Club
+17|6522|Oro Valley-Tucson, AZ
never happened to me...but when i get a badge and the server crashes i got check here and wait for an update and i get the badges so there may be hope!!! fucking ea and dice...in some way it's there fault
pennangton
From Israel with love
+7|6737|Israel
No such word as Awsomer? so englighten me
Slam
+74|6637

pennangton wrote:

whos cares. its summer....
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6626|Birmingham, UK

Slam wrote:

pennangton wrote:

whos cares. its summer....
Now THAT deserves a +1!
hilltop2bit
+9|6578|Doctor Evils Lair, Near You!

arnica wrote:

I feel your pain dude .. +1 for you.
I can almost feel the pain of this..............but No karma to u.. You may just smash it into your desk  https://www.cit.gu.edu.au/images/Buttons/fist.gif  and throw it across the room during your next BF2 server crash.............https://www.gebrauchte-computer.de/de/computer-monitore/index.jpg
STAPES87
+9|6539|Massachuesetts
Lets Play Kick The Server... You may go first.
pasthebiscuits
+2|6827|Redcar, England
why dont you just go to a pistol and knife only game you will get your badges in no time, although you be thought less of by your snobbish contemporaries.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6560|Hungary
Yeah when im up for win and there is like 2 mins left from the round...what happens ?

"There is a problem with your connection"

I HATE IT !
--->[Your]Phobia<---
+35|6758|UK - England
Ahi, I had the same problem few days ago, it happend to me twice in one week, once for the expert command badge and once on the Aerial service ribbon. I managed to get the command badge the next day or so, but can't get the ribbon again too many people tking for jets so its very hard to get the ribbon....
Maxxxie74
+25|6573|Brisbane, Australia
I feel your pain.  I was awarded the good conduct medal ingame, only for the damn server to crash.  I was one kill off my expert sniper badge too.  Doubly robbed!

Max.
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6724|Indianapolis, IN
According to his stats page he got the award on the third of August the same day he made the post about not getting them.  He should have just waited.....
lukeiamnotyourfather
Joe's Crematorium, You Kill'em, We Grill'em!
+37|6678
looks like you got it to me
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6623|Gold coast, Aus.
Pistols own. I got a silver the day I decided to go for expert pistol. use silenced pistol, wait for people to go prone (if they don't just lay into them plain and simple) aim for the hed and click as fast as you fuckign can. I used this tacttic....and goooot

https://img77.imageshack.us/img77/4372/screen359hx2.jpg
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6539|Search Whore killing fields
knife and pistol server

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard