xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6705
why would someone report ranger?
Defiance
+438|6679

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

No clue, but I'm hearing cries of statpadding in this thread, so that must be it...
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6705

Defiance wrote:

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

No clue, but I'm hearing cries of statpadding in this thread, so that must be it...
Thats still pretty stupid. I mean if thats how they want to play then let them play that way. They paid $50 on this game and they're not hurting. I'm not on anyone's sides I'm just saying that reporting doesn't do any good in the end.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6530
dude reporting aint gonna do shit anyway so who gives a fuck
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6832|St. Louis, MO

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

Hey,

Ok ill explain....

Today i was playing on a No Rules Dragon Valley Server and your mate joined. I was in the J10 doing quite well and ranger joined on the US. It all started when i killed him a few times and then he shot me down with the Essex saying "NO MORE J10 FOR YOU" in a nooby caps lock kinda way.

I responded "ill see you in my victims list"

That just made him go crazy. He started getting all abusive about how he was nearly gerneral, i was a noob, he was getting expert armour, swearing at me, calling me a fag etc etc. (I have screen shots of all of this if you want).

I kept simply replying, "High ranks = time, not skill", "ill see you in my victim list" and "good for you". but he kept going on.

In the end i thought it was so funny though, as he actually switched teams and joined my sqaud, 1. to stop me killing him and 2. to tk me.

I thought he was a twat and thats what this post is about, just saying after all his whining im not the "sergeant noob" he called me and now he can see me in his worst enemy list http://www.bf2s.com/player/44851817/
Wow,I was playing with you guys that round.Great game by the way.Nice to see that you kept you word.The crap that Ranger guy was typing the whole round was made me want to bitch slap him and he was on my team.Well done.
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6592|England
Hey guys.

Just wanted to say thanks for all this support putting this idiot in his place. You can see he is a real twat, he tries to cover for himself, but screen shots say 1000 words, even his old mate ig88 has seen the light! I thought it was so funny seeing this colonel going mental at me all round (proving he wasnt idle as he was giving me bs for the whole game) and thought id put this guy in his place with this post.

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

Wow,I was playing with you guys that round.Great game by the way.Nice to see that you kept you word.The crap that Ranger guy was typing the whole round was made me want to bitch slap him and he was on my team.Well done.
Hey yeh i remebrer you, in the US chopper right? Yeh was a good game, got a few points. Excatly, i wanted to share with the community the otherwise unbelievable noobishness of this guy for a few laughs.

Remeber ranger, what goes around comes and round, and karma my friend, kills.

Sorry that was a bit gay!
sagexp
+16|6562
That ranger sure had some mouth on him. Guys like that ruin the game for others but i always imagine them as sad little friendless twats living at home with to much time on their hands. Props for putting him in his place and adding to his blood pressure

Last edited by sagexp (2006-08-04 04:13:02)

=Karma-Kills=
+356|6592|England
wtf?

Hes gone from my victims list in bf2s.com? But still there in bf2player? Odd....

http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page … show=all-e

http://www.bf2s.com/player/63657761/
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6501
rsf.FIREMAN is now his biggest opponent.
=Karma-Kills=
+356|6592|England
Aww... dont i atleast get to be one of the one on hist "enemy list" and not just "worst enemy"... like in bf2player...?
Aust1mh
+23|6576|Sydney, Australia
because the guy "Ranger" is stat padding... he biggest victim has been killed 54 times.... he must have set it up to remove Karma...

i guess he's upset with this site against him.

44851817 is his number to search.

O and his biggest victim has lest then 100 points!!!!!!!

Last edited by Aust1mh (2006-08-05 02:24:04)

SteikeTa
+153|6755|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Haha..... one of the crappiest infantry stats I have ever seen. Ranger, you are my hero! You really are one of the best!!! And soon you will be a general. Fantastic!!!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

Nice Tits.
uberdoc
+3|6424|California

usmarine2005 wrote:

Nice Tits.
2nd that
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6747|Norcal, usa
i think i've played with him a couple times, never seemed to be like that.
iono seemed mature actually
maybe it was a different one.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard