Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6479|Minnesota eh
i just did the same steps posted by sarge and now my long shot movie is small enough to fit on putfile, i posted it in the sniper long shot but i will put it here too, thks sarge for directions

http://media.putfile.com/longest-shot
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6457|Melbourne

a bloody nice shot mate any idea what the distance was?
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6479|Minnesota eh
nope, i dont know EXACTLY where i hit him at, i now he was swimmim' from the south base to northbase though
R3v4n
+433|6457|Melbourne

ill fig it out for you tonight +10  hours ahead of you, i made a nice shot on wake and i would like to know the distance of it so ill find out yours to.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
R3v4n
+433|6457|Melbourne

I feel we should view this guys other work here is the link ot the topic:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=37715

Rather "Creative" if you ask me
R3v4n
+433|6457|Melbourne

What do you think of his work?  lamest shit u ever seen?
Defiance
+438|6641

250 mb my ass! When I recorded my frag video, I had 50 Gigabytes of recordings.

Have fun with that.
oneshotsnipednoobfag
+9|6475

R3v4n wrote:

M_Harrower wrote:

Wow, Revan, you're a real dickhead. Congrats.
Why thank you. its just i think this guy is  a fag, and i dont find driving a jeep into an uncap that exicting, and you guys bitch about snipers no contibuting to the team, how does driving an empty jeep in to an uncap full of troops contribute to the team, if there were guys in there with him presenting some fire at the enemy then it wouldnt be a waste of a jeep now would it.
lol alright i just posted it to show to see if you guys had any input such as someone telling me to use youtube instead of putfile. i didnt post it to impress people.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard