HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6767|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA
I was playing on the slaughterhouse server, which before this incedent was my favorite server, when i got banned for "baserapping." The map was Wake Island and i was in the jet. Now, i never went close to the carrier cause i know the rules of the server. Than an admin joins and all the noobs whine that i've been baserapping cause they cant capture a flag. Anyways the admin warns me not to do it and i replied that i havn't gone past the island in the middle of the bay the entire time. than eventually i crash bringing my score to 30-1. as i run back to the j10 spawn, some d*ck runs me over w/ a FAV and waits for the jet. i respawn as AT and wen he enters the jet, i blow him to hell. Than he whines that i tked for the jet, which i didnt. i tked for revenge of his noob antics, and the admin says, "THATS IT IVE HAD ENOUGH UR BANNED!" and i was baned for "baserapping". the funny thing was that i hadnt been in a jet for about 5 mins after i crashed. so baserapping? WTF?
ZCor3x
+46|6611|Pennsylvania

HeadShotAK47 wrote:

I was playing on the slaughterhouse server, which before this incedent was my favorite server, when i got banned for "baserapping." The map was Wake Island and i was in the jet. Now, i never went close to the carrier cause i know the rules of the server. Than an admin joins and all the noobs whine that i've been baserapping cause they cant capture a flag. Anyways the admin warns me not to do it and i replied that i havn't gone past the island in the middle of the bay the entire time. than eventually i crash bringing my score to 30-1. as i run back to the j10 spawn, some d*ck runs me over w/ a FAV and waits for the jet. i respawn as AT and wen he enters the jet, i blow him to hell. Than he whines that i tked for the jet, which i didnt. i tked for revenge of his noob antics, and the admin says, "THATS IT IVE HAD ENOUGH UR BANNED!" and i was baned for "baserapping". the funny thing was that i hadnt been in a jet for about 5 mins after i crashed. so baserapping? WTF?
24/7 karkand on wake?
HeadShotAK47
yep apparently they noob admins dont kno how to change the map bak to karkand....
vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6632|Australia
Enemy jet spotted?
Chou
+737|6832
MC Hammer on your base.. rapping.. "It's Hammertime"
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6699| United States of America

Choumichel wrote:

Stop!.......Hammertime!
Chou
+737|6832

tvmissleman wrote:

Choumichel wrote:

Stop!.......Hammertime!
You missed the joke
HeadShotAK47
well im glad my little story entertained you all w/ ur short attention spans.

Last edited by HeadShotAK47 (2006-08-02 16:53:59)

uk-anubis-uk
+21|6563
theres thousands of servers if it is really that bad then u will find another one i bet u have already posted on thier forums complaining about "admin abuse" lol haha
cohen1976
+14|6808
aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, next server!!
Noobzorz
You are what you eat.
+8|6519
I have experience with these super clever admins.

It's a wonder they haven't choked on their tongues yet.
CaptainKris
+54|6517|Safety Harbor, Florida
Go to 24/7 Wake Island Team KoK, fair admins and no raping of the carrier so the USMC always has a fighting chance.
RichyCizzo
+9|6519|Florida
Dude all their servers are gay. The 24/7 Wake guy kicked me for saying he sucked at flying.

He flew us right into a Stinger and an enemy copter without giving me a clear TV shot at them.

These servers suck dick because of 10 year old admins like him.
desperado1523
+0|6424
The worst I have experienced is twice yesterday I was in a heli with an admin and he told me to get out but I said share the heli. So I got banned. The message in the ban was"Tug it Bitch!" (It was on the 24/7 gulf of oman server :TUG:) I SUGGEST NOT TO GO THERE
RichyCizzo
+9|6519|Florida
I got in the chopper and I guess the admin wanted me out so he started spamming "get out" and i said NOOOOO and he just flew off, sucked as much dick as he could at flying, and got us owned by TREES!

I love this server. I keep going back just because I love that admin. What an asshole.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard