Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6557|USA bitches!
So, I'm hovering in helo and my team's jet rams me and I get the fucking tk? More and more faggotry like this keeps piling up today and I'm getting sick of it. And to all that say, "stfu, its just a game!!", you can all go fuck your mothers.
Dutchman-195
Ea & Dice Hater Fan Club
+17|6528|Oro Valley-Tucson, AZ
true that
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6667| United States of America
fail
topthrill05
+125|6586|Rochester NY USA

tvmissleman wrote:

fail
Hey cool kid!
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6667| United States of America

topthrill05 wrote:

tvmissleman wrote:

fail
Hey cool kid!
Chou
+737|6799

topthrill05 wrote:

tvmissleman wrote:

fail
Hey cool kid!
And original
Da_Killer_NoooooooB
Bloom County Bound!
+5|6571|San Diego MCRD Plt# 3027
Here's my take on it: Quit Bitchin' heli puke! When your ignorant cry-baby self  will be spawn camping the top of  Sharqi T.V. Station, you'll get your precious points back, & then you can steal the AH-1Z & double whore it. Hey E.A>, how 'bout this patch: when you go to boot BF2, it asks you "Do you want to load Microslut Flight Sim, Or Battlefield?" Can I get an A-Men, My Brother?!?
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6557|USA bitches!

Da_Killer_NoooooooB wrote:

Can I get an A-Men, My Brother?!?
No, you can't. And where the hell did I say I was spawn raping on Sharqi? I don't spawn camp on Sharqi when in the helo, AT ALL! I make it a point to NEVER rape anything because its happened to me so much in the past. When I'm continually raped on any map, I make it my point, then, to rape them back. Base raping/arty on UCB's is the most gutless tactic in this game. Its like nobody wants a challenge any more. I think I'll just buy my own 32 player server and run it the way I want. Banning cunts like you and actually HAVING FUN!!!!!!!!!
Da_Killer_NoooooooB
Bloom County Bound!
+5|6571|San Diego MCRD Plt# 3027

Jenkinsbball wrote:

Its like nobody wants a challenge any more. I think I'll just buy my own 32 player server and run it the way I want. Banning cunts like you and actually HAVING FUN!!!!!!!!!
You want a challenge, & you're hopping into helis? Try playing any of the classes who continually get slammed by guys in armor & air  vehicles, when trying to go man-to-man. Don't ban me, PLEASE!!!!! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'll only have 1/2 a million other servers full of other heli whores waitting for me! Like I said, try a flight sim or maybe apply yourself & get a life.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6557|USA bitches!
This game is a flight sim, if you havne't noticed.
-GR33NS-
+10|6509|KILLA KALI
Ignorant bastards.
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.

Jenkinsbball wrote:

Its like nobody wants a challenge any more. I think I'll just buy my own 32 player server and run it the way I want. Banning cunts like you and actually HAVING FUN!!!!!!!!!
You want a challenge, & you're hopping into helis? Try playing any of the classes who continually get slammed by guys in armor & air  vehicles, when trying to go man-to-man. Don't ban me, PLEASE!!!!! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'll only have 1/2 a million other servers full of other heli whores waitting for me! Like I said, try a flight sim or maybe apply yourself & get a life.
No,BF2 has all vehicles in it,if you don't like heli's because you can't be assed practicing to get good at them or with jets then stay on Karkand like everyone else does.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6527|Montucky

Jenkinsbball wrote:

and Tank/APC Sim....
lordgeno
Enemy Bush Spotted!
+18|6722|asshole of the planet, NM, USA
back on topic, getting a tk for someone else's fuck up is what pissed him off.  The fact that he's a heli guy doesn't matter, maybe he only uses it when nobody else is... or maybe he's damn good and that's what he enjoys in the game then more power to him. 

I've just recently gotten into using the heli thanks to a guy who's an awesome pilot, and it's damn fun to fly around with someone who knows what they're doing.  Nobody likes getting spawnraped, be it by a tank, jeep, heli, plane... blah blah blah.  I've even been spawnraped by ground pounders.  It fucking happens. 

I agree, people flying into you shouldn't give the person getting rammed a tk.  It pisses me off too.

Last edited by lordgeno (2006-08-03 15:27:36)

FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6635|Pittsburgh, PA
Screw that shit, I'll spawn camp your asses all day long if given the opportunity and you all know damn well you would and probably have done it to me.  Don't come in here and act like you're all above the CAMP.  Sure it pisses me off when I spawn in the alley in Karkand and there's some prick with an MG waiting to mow me down, BWTF, return the favor. 

As for the thread topic, I agree completely, there have been a huge amount of twats playing lately.  Find a better server and stay there. 

Flame me all you want fags, you can't negative karma me anymore, HAHAHAHAHAHA
Bevo
Nah
+718|6529|Austin, Texas
Last time I played Oman, I got rammed TWICE by a jet (I was in a heli), I got TK's, and he punished me both times. Told me it was my fault because I rammed into him.

I just wanted the reach through the internet and punch him in the face.

Last edited by MadKatter (2006-08-03 15:49:13)

lordgeno
Enemy Bush Spotted!
+18|6722|asshole of the planet, NM, USA
the bf2s server is always awesome.  not full of smacktards, and cuntholes who autopunish for tk's

Last edited by lordgeno (2006-08-03 17:00:37)

USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6517|Daytona Beach, FL

Jenkinsbball wrote:

It's a flight game.. not a flight sim... if it was a "sim".. the F-35 would be kicking ass... and it would be invisible to heat-seekin missles.

Back to topic.. yeah that's pretty lame.. although chopper pilots need to be aware of incoming planes.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6529|Austin, Texas

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

Jenkinsbball wrote:

It's a flight game.. not a flight sim... if it was a "sim".. the F-35 would be kicking ass... and it would be invisible to heat-seekin missles.

Back to topic.. yeah that's pretty lame.. although chopper pilots need to be aware of incoming planes.
Wait, wait, WHAT? Jets go about 920kmph while just a short distance above the ground. I can assure you im not looking out for a jet when im trying to take down an enemy chopper, enemy AA, or even a vehicle. YOU need to be looking out for ME. There is no way a chopper could even get out of the way of a friendly jet. The only exception is when a friendly chopper decides to repair about 20m above the carrier right in the middle. That's the only time (IMO) it's their fault.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6557|USA bitches!
word bitches! Obviously, there's just tons of shit in this game that wasn't programmed well and just pisses us all off. But whatever, I made this post out of anger after it happened. A few seconds after that, I jumped into the jet that everyone was running for and ran over a guy that jumped in front of me, and that happened right when a transport heli and a car from my own team rammed me (I'm not making that shit up). I wish I had that one fraps. 3 guys all forcing a tk on me, and I was then banned from the server. Fucking cunts.
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6544|Forest Lake, Australia
+1 mate
Chorcai
+49|6656|Ireland

jord wrote:

Jenkinsbball wrote:

No,BF2 has all vehicles in it,if you don't like heli's because you can't be assed practicing to get good at them or with jets then stay on Karkand like everyone else does.
QFTMFT.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6557|USA bitches!
wtf does QFTMFT mean? I cannot understand you childern and your lame internet language.
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6517|Daytona Beach, FL

MadKatter wrote:

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

Jenkinsbball wrote:

Wait, wait, WHAT? Jets go about 920kmph while just a short distance above the ground. I can assure you im not looking out for a jet when im trying to take down an enemy chopper, enemy AA, or even a vehicle. YOU need to be looking out for ME. There is no way a chopper could even get out of the way of a friendly jet. The only exception is when a friendly chopper decides to repair about 20m above the carrier right in the middle. That's the only time (IMO) it's their fault.
That's what I'm talking about.. Sorry for not being specific.. I'm talking about the carrier. Yeah its our fault when we run into choppers over the battlefield.

Here's how it should be...

F-35Pilot [His Own Stupidity] PoorChopperPilot

Or a better way would be..

F-35 Pilot is no more.
Poor ChopperPilot is no more.

Instead of the shitty BF2 way in which either the chopper or the fighter pilot is accused of TKing the other.

Last edited by USAFDude_1988 (2006-08-05 06:31:05)

Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6557|USA bitches!
Yeah, I hear ya. I was on wake when this happened and was hovering near the PLA airfield, right next to the transport helo pad, over that house. So, it was pretty easy for him to miss me, I wasn't that high off the ground.

I'm just tired of such shitty pilots/gunners. I want to find a server with good ones, good players. It would be nice.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard