Kyouteki
+27|6572
I'm sure this subject has been covering a million and one times, but i wanna know personally what people's real long term goals in bf2 are...i'll even start by throwing a few of mine out there.  In the beginning of BF2, i was very nieve as to how the game worked, and didn't know diddly shit about patches, plus i was living in Japan at the time.  So the only ranked servers open to me were east coast servers that gave me a ping of roughly....300, give or take a thousand.  Due to this unsightly ping, it goes without saying that my K/D was in sore condition for awhile.  I then figured out about patch 1.2 and was relieved to see that the APC's and tanks weren't SO gutless anymore, that they could actually climb hills now, even if it was a miserable 2 KPH or so.  That's off track...the point being, my K/D was in a bad way so it has become my goal to push my K/D beyond he confines of my early and pathetic start.  My ultimate goal is to achieve 2.0 K/D.  That's my number one drive in any round of BF2.  Also, to achieve this through TRUE ground pounding.  Not by vehicle whoring.  The Japanese play extremely well on the ground and it's rare that you see a tank roll over you on their servers.  I definitely fell in love with the art of man to man combat.  So to achieve 2.0 through any means other than ground pounding would be disgraceful for me.  Especially considering that European servers are truly the whole package.  You see every facet of the game on these servers.  Tank, Jet, Transport, APC, Chopper, even great man to man fights.  That's why i enjoy the challenge of achieving it here.  When i started playing these Euro Servers six months ago after moving to the EU, my K/D was about 1.71, so take a look at my stats if you guys don't mind and let me know how i'm doing.  That's enough on that rant...a few others would be to maybe achieve a 100 point round on every map, and to put every kit at 2.0 for the kit, not to mention to achieve expert in everything possible.  Kits coming first.  I'm sorry i droned on and on for so long guys.  I have a bad habit of writing E-books for my posts.  Any replies are welcome and let me know what you guys want from BF2...other than fewer crashes and bullshit.

http://bf2s.com/player/47162899/
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6774|London UK

Paragraphs dude.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6570|Mountains of NC

my long term goal to save the princess at the karkand hotel

or to improve and have fun and hopfully make it to full bird before the rage of 2142 takes over and I'm forced to give in and buy it
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
J.P.Morgen
+7|6689|In a 24/7 Night Server
TK anyone that steals my ATV
B1GBUD
+17|6598|Under an Artillery Shell
I don't want it to crash.
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6706|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
ummm......

Teabag all that I kill with my knife.
Kyouteki
+27|6572

SEREMAKER wrote:

my long term goal to save the princess at the karkand hotel

or to improve and have fun and hopfully make it to full bird before the rage of 2142 takes over and I'm forced to give in and buy it
Is this the princess with the punk bitch PKM that likes to take cheap shots, or the princess that gives great head...?
horny_trojan
+39|6712|Los FUCKING Angeles
play till game bores me
GhostStalker0
I like pie
+29|6479|San Diego, CA
Improve accuracy for All guns
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6674|Colorado
If they fix all the bugs & make a final good patch?
Play it as my FPS.

If they don't?
Too shit can it soon as supreme commander comes out. {the RTS I've been waiting a long time for}
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6623|Gold coast, Aus.
TO BE TEH BEST IN TEH WORLD!!!

seriously, get in the top 100 with the sniper rifle.
Toni
+4|6564
To get all the medals an ribbons, but without EF and AF, coz' I don't have them.
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6660|WPB, FL. USA
Sell all my digital bling and rank on ebay for ten grand   ...any takers 

Kaboom.
alexilaiho68
Where's my coffee gone!?
+45|6501|Australia
To get my basic knife badge...................
vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6593|Australia
combat infantry will probably do. But once I get there I'll want marksman.

'sif I have time though.
morphman001
+9|6563|Melbourne
i wanna get all me virtual goodies...ribbons/badges etc,etc.
Improve K/D ratio etc..)
teh.pwnage15
+2|6534
get  my K/D up to 1
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6537|Forest Lake, Australia
Make General...Then quit
-=Colonel_Zero=-
+2|6493|California
Hey morhpman001 how did you get that as your signature?
morphman001
+9|6563|Melbourne

-=Colonel_Zero=- wrote:

Hey morhpman001 how did you get that as your signature?
go to bf2player.com,they have a few diff styles to choose from..)
morphman001
+9|6563|Melbourne
air combat medal is what im really goin for atm,only 4.5 hours of flytime to go
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6537|Forest Lake, Australia
Right now, I'm working on my veteren armour, armour combat and distinguished service medal...
morphman001
+9|6563|Melbourne
i want stats like AAFCptKaboom....impressive +1 for u...)
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6845|Waikato, Aotearoa
Short Term - Vet Transport, Vet Assult,
Long term - Marksman Medal
-=Colonel_Zero=-
+2|6493|California
I dont know where the hell I'm going at this bf2player thing or how to make a signature there.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard