[RSN]FSK.nor
+16|6677
Karkand is the cheaters paradise, I usually play Warlord or other SF maps. Today on Karkand I found two people inside the Hotel building throwing nades and killing people. I started recording and spoke to them, they said they didn't care and EA wouldn't wipe their stats. I will soon render that recording too, I hate cheaters.

Last edited by [RSN]FSK.nor (2006-08-03 07:18:11)

Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6532|the Netherlands
BASTARDS !! nice quality video though C'mon really guys you dont want those guys in your team do you ?? Thats 3 teammates that dont do jack shit on the field
I still play the game to win and kill as many enemy i see ... i see you statpadd on my team i TK you & your Sp buddy keep it clean & have fun . much apreciated!

still ... whining about it , reporting things ... really KGB /NSB methods if you see SP's Do what you think needs to be done , dont vote but KILL EM ALL

Goodgame ya all
saabrx
+3|6500
Hope all you stat padders get wiped of your stats. Fucking rediculous.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6744|Salt Lake City

I don't give a fuck about any players stats, but stat padder ruin the game for everyone.  Since they are stat padding, they obviously care way to much about their stats, and wiping them is the only thing they understand.

I say good job, and keep reporting them.  Anyone who whines about stat padder reporting are usually stat padders themselves.
Chou
+737|6799
And all of a sudden this LAV comes rolling down, crashing the party
13rin
+977|6487

Choumichel wrote:

That was my favorite part!
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6632|Camp XRay

CONGRATULATIONS YOUR THE 30,000,000 PERSON TO POST ABOUT THIS TOPIC!!!!!
https://www.friedmanarchives.com/Portraits/images/Caring.jpg
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6535|London (At Heart)

Statspadder! Wtfomg!
7331olme
Banned
+2|6485
And im still way more 1337er then all of you
Vonlefteye
+4|6547
Well personally I thought it was a spot on video and someothing to chat about - APC was great just mowed the 3 of em - good skills on reporting it - why people bother to reply and complain I don't know - if you don't like it don't keep reading
Canadianinvasion
.:The D€S€RŦ ]V[ǾŲ∩Ŧ€€:.
+6|6652|Behind you with my knife
Sorry if stryker sees this because i stole it from him, but it sums my thoughts up:

https://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j81/Canadianinvasion/stfucolumbian.gif
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6545|Search Whore killing fields
stat padders oh nozzzzzzzzzzzzz. Who cares?

Sex with some girl > catch the stat paddzors
jrockyourdome
Banned
+10|6621|yourmomshouse
ahahahahahha  your gay
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6706

jrockyourdome wrote:

ahahahahahha  your gay
AHHH THE IRONY BURNS WITH THE INTENSITY OF A THOUSAND SUNS!
jrockyourdome
Banned
+10|6621|yourmomshouse
holy sh*t there doing it wrong lol. Whats the guy get 4 all the team kills ahahahahahhahahaahahyour gay and funny nice fraps of some noobs trying to stat pad .
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6593|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
Zomg Padders!!!

Reset, Reset, Reset, Reset!!!
Souljah
+42|6676
lmfao. that apc running em over was hilarious. also it may not be statpadding. my clanmate and i did that to a guy but it was because he was an ass. he was on the other team and kept calling us hacks and cheaters cause we kept owning him. i guess he thought that he was suppose to be better then us cause of his high rank. but anyway the asshat switches teams, joins our squad and kept tking us. so we waited for him to spawn by us and did exactly what they were doing till he left the game. didnt take long though, maybe about 30 sec worth till he realized that we wouldnt stop doing that till he left. so maybe thats what happend here, or not.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6550|Winterpeg, Canada
Rofl, u wanna report me next, padded a guy for an hour with my bud, FUN FUN FUN FUN, SO FUCKING FUN to GO STATPADDING. and it wasn't with my main account, so have fun finding me.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6467|behind my rifle

Choumichel wrote:

hahah he was prolly jsut watching and waiting for the right time to run them down

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard