xXSarnathXx
Decepticons forever!
+25|6616|Sweden
i dont really write alot here but when i do i always hope someone will get upset with whatever it is that im writing. i wud put myself in group 1, even tho my political views aint slidin down the commie drain
Chuckles
+32|6556

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I'd say I'm in the second set, a few names in there that I really respect. You fogot Puckmercury!
From what I've seen Puck is his own man and doesn't care who is on his side or if it's the liberal or conservative side.  He seems to actually think about the issue as opposed to the "party line".

I still think there should be camp for guys that start threads just to start forum threads.
GATOR591957
+84|6635

Chuckles wrote:

I would hope that most of the people on this list would cringe a little at being grouped like that. 

I don't have much respect for people that automatically always take the liberal or conservative side in a debate without regard to the substance of the debate itself.

And where is the section for guys that just like to make up threads with no real point other than to stir people up?
Don't take it too serious.  I believe if you look most everyone strays a bit from their side from time to time.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6629|London, England
I like stupid things like Peace and stuff, and have a rational mind, and realise that even though terrorists are bad, that isn't a reason to go and respond to terrorists groups, just like we're terrorists too. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. so yeah:

"The Filthy Commy Liberal Tree-Hugging Islamonazi-Appeasing Conspiracy Theorists"

Really though, i try to look at things from both perspectives. It's hard as none of this (terrorist/war stuff) has personally affected me yet, not even the London bombings. Yeah it made me angry but it still didn't deeply personally affect me. So tbh it's hard to comment. Get me?
Chuckles
+32|6556

GATOR591957 wrote:

Chuckles wrote:

And where is the section for guys that just like to make up threads with no real point other than to stir people up?
Don't take it too serious.  I believe if you look most everyone strays a bit from their side from time to time.
I'm don't mean to sound too serious, but I just think this is a little too simplistic.  I think you'd have to have a line up like this based on the issue.  And even then people are on different sides for different, if not conflicting, reasons.

For that reason I can't understanding saying "ooh, ooh, sign me up for camp #_". 

And I guess I don't understand the point of dividing people up into even "mostly camp 1" or "mostly camp 2" without having some intention of creating conflict between the two, except just for the sake of making a thread or stirring up conflict.
jonsimon
+224|6503

Chuckles wrote:

GATOR591957 wrote:

Chuckles wrote:

I'm don't mean to sound too serious, but I just think this is a little too simplistic.  I think you'd have to have a line up like this based on the issue.  And even then people are on different sides for different, if not conflicting, reasons.

For that reason I can't understanding saying "ooh, ooh, sign me up for camp #_". 

And I guess I don't understand the point of dividing people up into even "mostly camp 1" or "mostly camp 2" without having some intention of creating conflict between the two, except just for the sake of making a thread or stirring up conflict.
It's just for shits and giggles.
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6691|Canada
lol @ Xietsu the forum douche president
I voted, did you?

There should be an extra section for all those racist/irrational posters.   We'll call it 'band camp'.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6693|United States of America
If a fistfight were possible through the Internet, I would punch you right in the heart, Cameron.

Last edited by DesertFox423 (2006-08-02 10:19:49)

USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6517|Daytona Beach, FL
Warmongering Neo-Con Imperialist-Fascist Bible Belt Zionazis FTW!

Last edited by USAFDude_1988 (2006-08-02 10:12:12)

KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6689|Dayton, Ohio
I know I have done more head butting with Poe so I guess I must be with Darth.
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6691|Canada
ouch, what's your response, Poe?

A flurry of jabs and a left hand lead
Are the controls the same as in street fighter II?
Tunacommy
+56|6629|Massachusetts, USA
my name says it all.......

I do think that in general....at least the American public has been fooled into thinking that EVERYTHING our government does is good and just and right for it citizens.  Don't be fooled people.....the people that run this government, along with most other countries, are really only out to advance their own careers and get personally rich at the same time (ie VP Cheney tied in with Halaburton, Bush with big oil etc).

It really doesn't matter which side you are on....eventually all systems go corrupt and the average schmuck carries the load.
jonsimon
+224|6503

Tunacommy wrote:

my name says it all.......

I do think that in general....at least the American public has been fooled into thinking that EVERYTHING our government does is good and just and right for it citizens.  Don't be fooled people.....the people that run this government, along with most other countries, are really only out to advance their own careers and get personally rich at the same time (ie VP Cheney tied in with Halaburton, Bush with big oil etc).

It really doesn't matter which side you are on....eventually all systems go corrupt and the average schmuck carries the load.
Don't forget, the Bush family has a long history of selling arms to both sides of a conflict.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6564

DesertFox423 wrote:

If a fistifight were possible through the Internet, I would punch you right in the heart, Cameron.
SHOOOOooo-RYu-Ken!!!

https://naconquersearth.homestead.com/files/SHoryukens.jpg
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724

CameronPoe wrote:

DesertFox423 wrote:

If a fistifight were possible through the Internet, I would punch you right in the heart, Cameron.
SHOOOOooo-RYu-Ken!!!

http://naconquersearth.homestead.com/fi … yukens.jpg
oooooooooooh desertfox fails
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
DesertFox-
Cool! I've been labelled a "Warmongering Neo-Con Imperialist-Fascist Bible Belt Zionazi." What a fruitfly...

And I'm sorry CameronPoe, if I had known you were a woman, I wouldn't have hit you.

Last edited by DesertFox423 (2006-08-02 10:26:30)

mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6548|The Lost Highway
None of it sounds like my "camp".
TheFlipTop
+28|6533

JahManRed wrote:

I would agree that their is two tribes as such, but some ppl in each "tribe" are more extreme and uncompromising in their views. More like 4 tribes IMO.  I couldn't put say, Major_Spittle and say, Darth_Fleder in the same group. Darth will concede a point if its valid. Spittle is uncompromising in his views. Each to their own I guess. Do you think an arm wrestling competition between the two camps would sort it out once and for all?
Cameron, like your sig. Get well soon Castro. VIVA Castro!!!
What about pistols at dawn? Dueling? Could have folk challenging each other to a duel, everyone hit a server at a given time, and stand by (audience like) and watch the two guys duel it out, pistols only on a street like the one outside the hotel on Karkand, the loser has to karma the winner and shut up about that subject. (aye right!)
TheFlipTop
+28|6533

[1FR]S3v3N wrote:

i believe i'm in tribe 5, comedy relief (or comedy sidekicks) .. since i disagree with everybody and their political mumbojumbo.. i'm just here to make people laugh, and gain techinal advice about computers and shit.
Go on then..... make me laff
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6717|Wilmington, DE, US
I think at least one person has said at least once that anyone who associates with me should probably be ashamed of themselves. SUCKS FOR YOU CAMP 1!
DesertFox-
I quite don't agree with this topic anyway. I'm for myself. I believe in what I believe and that is no one elses' business. I am afraid I have just put myself out of the running unless someone else on this forum is a Doppleganger (of the mind) of mine.

Last edited by DesertFox423 (2006-08-02 10:41:41)

BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6759|Chicago.
I'll be placed in camp two.
l41e
+677|6657

Put me on the fence.
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6691|Canada

TheFlipTop wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

I would agree that their is two tribes as such, but some ppl in each "tribe" are more extreme and uncompromising in their views. More like 4 tribes IMO.  I couldn't put say, Major_Spittle and say, Darth_Fleder in the same group. Darth will concede a point if its valid. Spittle is uncompromising in his views. Each to their own I guess. Do you think an arm wrestling competition between the two camps would sort it out once and for all?
Cameron, like your sig. Get well soon Castro. VIVA Castro!!!
What about pistols at dawn? Dueling? Could have folk challenging each other to a duel, everyone hit a server at a given time, and stand by (audience like) and watch the two guys duel it out, pistols only on a street like the one outside the hotel on Karkand, the loser has to karma the winner and shut up about that subject. (aye right!)
I VOTE WE DO THIS

LOL  in fact, I preemptively challenge anyone to a bf2 pistol duel!!!!!

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-08-02 10:53:18)

AAFCptKabbom
+127|6666|WPB, FL. USA

Chuckles wrote:

I would hope that most of the people on this list would cringe a little at being grouped like that. 

I don't have much respect for people that automatically always take the liberal or conservative side in a debate without regard to the substance of the debate itself.

Come on Chuckles we're going to start our own camp and I bet we get more members.  We'll call it -
  "WEWANNABITCHSLAPALLYABACKTOCONSCIOUSNESS"     

I'd say we should be labeled group 1 1/2 "moderate in action, non-drum beating or fallowing types who's oxygen flows consistently, willing to respect others up to the point that they label themselves, and understand that Pooh {oops sry thats Poe} was the youngest child and never got attention outside of stirring shit up"

{as he waits for camp 1 to ???? and camp 2 to say "hey, this guy is reasonable"}

Kaboom.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard