Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

dhoar4 wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Why does Brisbane always try to claim the best looking chicks when a girl from Darwin was named the most "photogenic" bikini model in a world wide competition...
I never heard about that, but if it is in fact true, that's ONE chick.  One single woman from an entire state.  In my suburb alone, there's got to be a few girls that could challenge that title...
Dude, I have a few hot girls that go to my school. They are just a couple of girls, not the whole state.

Besides, the NT isn't a state n00b.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6539|Internetfitlerland

My brother lives in forest lake somewhere.
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6537|Forest Lake, Australia

Flecco wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Why does Brisbane always try to claim the best looking chicks when a girl from Darwin was named the most "photogenic" bikini model in a world wide competition...
I never heard about that, but if it is in fact true, that's ONE chick.  One single woman from an entire state.  In my suburb alone, there's got to be a few girls that could challenge that title...
Dude, I have a few hot girls that go to my school. They are just a couple of girls, not the whole state.

Territory/State...It's the same fucking thing.  A piece of land with borders...

Smokey, where in Forest Lake does he live?  And how old is he?
Flecco
iPod is broken.

dhoar4 wrote:

Flecco wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

IT is fucking not. We don't got no rights here in the territories, bastards in Canberra can do what they want (nuclear waste dump anybody?).
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6657|Brisbane, Australia

Bubbalo wrote:

4_Phucsache wrote:

theme parks
Melbourne has Lunar Park!  You got to walk into a mouth!
Lunar Park sucks, Come Harrass Dolphins at Sea World

Bubbalo wrote:

4_Phucsache wrote:

beaches
We have those!

Plus, Melbourne's weather is notoriously..........interesting..........................
Brisbane/Gold Coast's beachs own all

Come down to Brisbane, so me and dhoar can find you and............have a conversation............
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

dhoar4 wrote:

I cant recall the street off the top of my head atm, but its at the top of a couldersack.  25 in September.

Last edited by ~Smokey~ (2006-08-02 03:01:18)

dhoar4
Banned

~Smokey~ wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

I cant recall the street off the top of my head atm, but its at the top of a couldersack.  25 in September.
Do you know what village?  I'm in Creekwood on Grand...
Flecco
iPod is broken.

This thread has been derailed fellas....
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6504|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Its awsome
dhoar4
Banned

Flecco wrote:

This thread has been derailed fellas....
lol...NEVER
Aust1mh
+23|6570|Sydney, Australia
Australia rocks, we hav probs like any other place.... when u get here bro we'll go scuba diving. Americans come here for diving, pat a shark on the belly.
dhoar4
Banned

Aust1mh wrote:

Australia rocks, we hav probs like any other place.... when u get here bro we'll go scuba diving. Americans come here for diving, pat a shark on the belly.
Yeah, and we'll ride kangaroos to work and wrestle crocodiles in our backyard.  We'll feed our pet kookaburra and walk our pet wombat.  And then we'll play fetch with the wild dingos using our boomerangs and swim with the platypuses.  After that, we'll hop on the back of a gallah and fly to the top of a tree to pat the koalas...

lol

Last edited by dhoar4 (2006-08-02 03:39:03)

~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

And thats all before breakfast
Munson.AUS
+1|6553|Sydney, Australia

rootbeer73 wrote:

move to Redfern u will love it.
if you r a gangbanga
HAhaha, thats the worst advice ive ever heard.
cospengle
+140|6488|Armidale, NSW, Australia
Welcome to the worst city in the world's best country. Grew up there, but don't live there. But hey, I don't like people that much. If your moving to the Eastern Suburbs you'll probably think you're still in CA.

Seriously though, it's got a great climate, and loads of things to do.

BTW: GO THE SWANS !!!!!!!!!
Darky
Hi..
+71|6563|Here.

Flecco wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

Flecco wrote:

IT is fucking not. We don't got no rights here in the territories, bastards in Canberra can do what they want (nuclear waste dump anybody?).
No rights? You have open speed limits on the highways, what more do you need?!
Flecco
iPod is broken.

True Darky... The Federal Parliament can overrule any laws made in the NT when ever they want though. Such as the Euthenasia laws...
Boogeyman81
BOO!!!
+26|6635|Newcastle NSW Australia
Newcastle's not to bad 2hrs north of sydney on the coast thats all i got im drunk...  wait just thought of something
Sydney traffic is shit plus too mant tolls IMO

Last edited by Boogeyman81 (2006-08-02 05:45:22)

Arkhon
FullMetalHead
+20|6502|Canberra, Australia
I can't believe I didn't find this post earlier... Australia kicks ass it just depends what you want to do and how you want to live your life but Sydney is pretty good. I've lived in alot of places in Australia but I've actually liked Canberra the best so stick that in your pipehole
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6563
I think we're all forgetting the most important message for someone moving to Sydney:

Make sure you have a blunt object so you can participate in Cronulla MK II.
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6674|Australia
Listen Sherman if you've been to Compton and enjoyed  it, Sydney will be a piece of cake.(without the guns)

Im from Melbourne and never been to Sydney, dont desire to either.

The entire Country is the best in the World but.... Sydney is a hole, Bogans reside in Brisbane, Morons Live in Adelaide, and Alcoholics shack up in Darwin, and Canberra is a cold Hole, with nothing.

Enjoy...
Flecco
iPod is broken.

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

and Alcoholics shack up in Darwin,
He's right, some people wonder why I want to leave the NT asap...
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6657|Brisbane, Australia

~Smokey~ wrote:

And thats all before breakfast
Dont forget that breakfast is weetbix and vegimite with meat pies!
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6551|Southeastern USA
you will ruin the tooth:head ratio, better grow a mullet so you'll blend in better
uk-anubis-uk
+21|6523
you are gonna get bit by some weird spider and never be able 2 eat again! thats what i reckon!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard