=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6528
hey all aussies...tell me how it is living there in sydney and +! karma to the first 3 ppl who post and are aussie and can prove it

Last edited by =W=GeneralSherman (2006-08-02 00:54:47)

Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6574|Philadelphia, PA
Where are you moving from? And why?

Last edited by Big McLargehuge (2006-08-02 00:52:55)

jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6497|Singapore

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

hey all assies...tell me how it is living there in sydney and +! karma to the first 3 ppl who post and are aussie and can prove it
wtf assies?
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6528
seriously
no one from ausstralia is on?
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6528
sry EDIT:aussies
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6553|Brisbane Australia
Ok point 1: Sydney sux its too cold.
2 Brisbane is awesome, warm, chicks wear bugger all clothing, theme parks, chicks wear bugger all clothing, beaches, chicks wear bugger all clothing
3 I live here

Nah on a serious note give us more info...where are you moving from? what area of Sydney are you going to?
on the whole :

Welcome to your new home when you get here and I hope you love it as much as we do

P.S. Note: not many replies at the moment as it is dinner time EST for us (Im just a dumbass thats stuck at work)

P.P.S. Some good paintball teams in Sydney if your looking for a new activity where you can make lots of friends and shoot them
jamiecracker from these forums may be able to tell you some more about Sydney, he is capatin of one of Sydneys bigger paintball teams.

Last edited by 4_Phucsache (2006-08-02 00:58:52)

=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6528

Big McLargehuge wrote:

Where are you moving from? And why?
1)USA
2)self explanitory
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6506|Forest Lake, Australia
I'm an Aussie...Look at my previosu posts on other boards and my location name...Forest lake is a suburb of Brisbane

Anyway, Sydney is infested with lebonese (the guys bombing the israelis) and has pretty shitty weather for most of the 12 months...four seasons in a day down there

And yes, Brisbane is home to some of the most beautiful chicks on the planet...Parth is pretty close to us, but because it's not as warm there, the chicks appear hotter here...lol, no pun intended.  They wear next to nothing when walking the streets, and are extremely friendly...But I guess we all are

Last edited by dhoar4 (2006-08-02 01:00:33)

=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6528

4_Phucsache wrote:

Ok point 1: Sydney sux its too cold.
2 Brisbane is awesome, warm, chicks wear bugger all clothing, theme parks, chicks wear bugger all clothing, beaches, chicks wear bugger all clothing
3 I live here

Nah on a serious note give us more info...where are you moving from? what area of Sydney are you going to?
on the whole :

Welcome to your new home when you get here and I hope you love it as much as we do

Note: not many replies at the moment as it is dinner time EST for us (Im just a dumbass thats stuck at work)
1)not really...i live in CA USA and its the same long. alt. as here (So Cal)

2)sydney chicks wear bikinis...i know ive bin there

3)kool

and i think beachy side of sydney/harbour

Last edited by =W=GeneralSherman (2006-08-02 00:59:20)

Redback00
+51|6545
Australia in general...I can tell you it's fantastic. Being a Canadian/Australian, citizen of both countries, I know what it's like making the BIG move. I've spent some time in Sydney (I live in Perth) on both business and pleasure; it's like any big city, plenty to do and see. I guess it all depends what you're going for too.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6497|Singapore

dhoar4 wrote:

I'm an Aussie...Look at my previosu posts on other boards and my location name...Forest lake is a suburb of Brisbane

Anyway, Sydney is infested with lebonese (the guys bombing the israelis) and has pretty shitty weather for most of the 12 months...four seasons in a day down there
bring a AK-47 and a star of david there
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6532

4_Phucsache wrote:

warm
Hot.  So hot you can't sleep at night.

4_Phucsache wrote:

chicks wear bugger all clothing
So do the 40 year old mean with beer guts *shudder*

4_Phucsache wrote:

theme parks
Melbourne has Lunar Park!  You got to walk into a mouth!

4_Phucsache wrote:

beaches
We have those!

Plus, Melbourne's weather is notoriously..........interesting..........................
dhoar4
Banned

jkohlc wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

My name is actually David...lol
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6528
thank u all guys...everyone sais the weather ios too cold or too warm...i'll be used to it because its about the same as here (southern cali USA)...i was there before...i little more wet but all aside it was fucking awsome
dhoar4
Banned

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

thank u all guys...everyone sais the weather ios too cold or too warm...i'll be used to it because its about the same as here (southern cali USA)...i was there before...i little more wet but all aside it was fucking awsome
Oh shit, you're from Cali?  Yeah, the temperature will be a big change for you.  A LOT colder than California...Brisbane and Darwin have Cali weather
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6497|Singapore

dhoar4 wrote:

jkohlc wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

no offences btw
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6557
England FTW!
dhoar4
Banned

jkohlc wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

jkohlc wrote:

no offences btw
Oh nah mate, none taken.  I just thought it was ironic...lol
dhoar4
Banned

(SGS)Pvt.Kosak wrote:

England FTW!
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bloody poms
Camski
+1|6679|Sydney, Australia
Melbourne is rather hot during summer... i went there last year for a holiday and it was 40+ degrees celcius!

I live in Sydney and can say, it's much better than Melbourne (this is a personal opinion).

The beaches are great and there are plenty of them.
Sydney city is one of the best i've seen, it's really close to the water (harbour) with tonnes of parkes, a big garden (Botannical gardens) which is all close to the Harbour Bridge, the Opera House and of coarse... Luna Park

Now, there are a couple of downsides, public transport (if you use it) isn't the best... needs a bit of work, but public transport around the city (trams, trains, buses, and bucket loads of taxi's) are great!

The best thing about Sydney though (well Australia for this matter) is a very free country!
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6741|AUS, Canberra
its a hole
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
sent you a PM
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6557

dhoar4 wrote:

(SGS)Pvt.Kosak wrote:

England FTW!
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bloody poms
We Won the Ashes! England FTW! Good luck to moving to Aussie Land the weahter is good but i like unpredictable weather like Britian.
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©

Bubbalo wrote:

4_Phucsache wrote:

warm
Hot.  So hot you can't sleep at night.

4_Phucsache wrote:

chicks wear bugger all clothing
So do the 40 year old mean with beer guts *shudder*

4_Phucsache wrote:

theme parks
Melbourne has Lunar Park!  You got to walk into a mouth!

4_Phucsache wrote:

beaches
We have those!

Plus, Melbourne's weather is notoriously..........interesting..........................
LoL I grew up in Glen Waverley and Sale (East Gippsland) dont be trying to sell Melbourne to me hahaha
Camski
+1|6679|Sydney, Australia
a hole????

No it's not....

Canberra is worse if you ask me

BUT! If you're into all this politics etc. etc.... then you might be interested in ACT, other than that, i'd steer clear... Oh acctually, it's good for people getting their licence!

In NSW, when you're on your P's (RED) you're limited to 90Km/h, but in ACT, i think it's 110Km/h

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard