4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6604|Brisbane Australia

.ACB|_Cutthroat1 wrote:

quite nice in australia on the gold coast, max 26*C which is 78*F
Yeah you gotta love our "freezing cold" winters dont ya.
dankassasin42o
+68|6701|Reefersyde, CA
its 110 in the shade, so i stay inside.
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6765|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
its about 20 degrees here in winter . in the summer we can expect 35+ for weeks on end . the place just melts
Brasso
+1,549|6652

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

i got AC, humidity in taiwan is way worst than thailand, and sometimes we get welcomes of typhoons
Nah, the Phillipines is worse than both of them, plus they get him w/ typhoons more.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6548|Singapore
i wonder hows polarbearz doing
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6744|Indianapolis, IN

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

Puckmercury will agree 100% with me here, the humidity in Indiana gets pretty rediculous.  Yesterday it was about 100% humidity, and was 104 outside.  Luckily my AC hasnt crapped out, considering its gone out 4 times so far this summer.
I can agree with you too.

I went biking yesterday and couldn't stand the heat for that short time.  We need to stop calling it the temperature and just refer to it as the humiture.  And tomorrow, I am going paintballing at 1:30-3:30 so during the hottest part of the day.

The thing I don't understand is how the roofers roof in this weather.  Because of the storm a few months back everyone is getting a new roof and those Mexicans are out working from 8am-6pm straight on a roof in the blazing sun.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard