Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6774|Noizyland

Col-Khadafi wrote:

One time i was on the bf2s forums and a bunch of internoobs were trying to look cool by posting stories about imaginary kills. Sadly, they failed to realize that noone reads any post but their own, and they were basicly posting stupid stories to themselves.

Col-Khadafi [logic] internoobs
Shut up dude. I don't have BF2 so this is how I get my kicks
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Ridir
Semper Fi!
+48|6763
It was before 1.03 and i was on Op. Clean Sweep as MEC.  Everyone knows that the USMC flag cap that if they can dominate the air, which they were.  So I grab a Spec Ops Kit, the MEC chopper (flying deathtub) and fly low and fast then climb high over the USMC base near the airfield by the Heliocopter landing pads.  I wait for the choppers to respawn and and saw that the BlackHawk was back already spawned.  I see one guy, pop him with my carbine.

Ridir [AK-74U] XXXX1

One C4 in the sitting area of the blackhawk, run away and hide behind the building.  I then run around the back of the base and wait for the other blackhawk to spawn, and it does. lay a c4 on the deck of the bird and run back behind the hangers of the jets.  I notice that the BH's fly away, and blow them

Ridir [C4] XXXX2
Ridir [C4] XXXX3
Ridir [C4] XXXX4
Ridir [C4] XXXX5
Ridir [C4] XXXX6
Ridir [C4] XXXX7
Ridir [C4] XXXX8
Ridir [C4] XXXX9
Ridir [C4] XXXX10
Ridir [C4] XXXX11
Ridir [C4] XXXX12
Ridir [C4] XXXX13

Well I have a little C4 left, but this time they all seem to have spawned on the runways so I can't really get C4 to the birds (last time it seems only one was there.) So I wait for the next go round and notice the f-18 is back, i jump in that instead and while all this is going on one of the BH is respawned, filled up and took off, right over the front of my runway.  Tone - Lock - Fire.. 4 missiles just to make sure.

Ridir [F-18] XXXX14
Ridir [F-18] XXXX15
Ridir [F-18] XXXX16
Ridir [F-18] XXXX17
Ridir [F-18] XXXX18
Ridir [F-18] XXXX19

I take off and try to shoot down a couple of their aircraft.  Cobra, one Black Hawk and a F-15.  Well the jet sneaked in behind me and landed a few hits with the gun and the a missile so i bail out over their base and do the HALO jump drop the remaining C4 packs on the helio pads run away into the trees and what not over to the east and just as I go to blow the trigger on three or four more guys I get 203'd.

19 kills, 1 death. thought I would get my Explosive ordinace 18 kills that game. well I never got back over to blow up more BH's and they capped all of our flags.  I just delayed them a little, and had a damn good time as it was. 1 c4 in the middle will blow up everyone inside but the BH will still keep on flying for a while.. thats great, left them without some transport for a little while.  (I guess one of them had taken a little aa as to why it came back so fast.)

Last edited by Ridir (2005-11-13 14:22:19)

oberst_enzian
+234|6742|melb.au
Songhua Stalemate, but I suck at knifing. Then, I sneak in the enemy HQ, try to cap the flag, and 6 guys, all clustered together try to stop me -and I stab them all in the space of 5 seconds while they spray their m16s, and saws all over the place.... it was hilarious. wish i had a video if it!
BladeRunner
+5|6748|UK
One of the best things I EVER saw was, sadly, not done by myself...

Two guys on Daqing oil fields..in one of those zippy USMC cars (damn the fixed gun!) went at full speed toward the centre base...I was sniping from the tower. They drove up the ramp, as they flew over the top, a guy jumps of in mid air, he dropped a c4 on the smoking tank...and boom!

Describing it doesn't do it justice. Where's the BattleRecorder when you need it?
Ridir
Semper Fi!
+48|6763
just had another as assualt MEC on karkand.  I never play assault so I was getting use to the new kit, grabbed a defensive position near the US Firebase but underneath the hill (not so stupid as to venture up the hill) and I would run back and forth around the corner, car, and tree till I was 10 and 0 and then got killed.  Ended the round with a 113 score and only vechile i was in was a humvee for a short time capturing a flag.. maybe 15 seconds till i got my legs shot out from under me
spage
Get Claymores, Here!
+7|6773
mine was playing mec medic on krakand good times, was coming headed to the square from  the suburbs ran into a usmc squad at the building with the underpass in it

spage[L85A1]xxxxx
spage[L85A1]xxxxx
spage[L85A1]xxxxx
spage[MR-44]xxxxx
spage[knife]xxxxx

pretty much sniped the first few guys from the road then just went nuts and charged the last two
d11fdj
+3|6749|Athens
Ok just had a brand new rambo moment!! So i thought i'd share it so it's preserved forever in the annals of history....

I'm on 32 Karkand, as MEC on the suburb base.  Behind those ledges that look down, where the sniper usually sit.  I'm looking towards the enemy base, because our UAV is on and i can see loads of red dots there.  I see their LAV.  I fire a GP30 - lands on him but he spots me and starts firing at me, i go straight to prone, i can see the bullet holes appear above my head!!    I inch further to the side, get up and quickly fire another GP30, lands straight on an enemy.  Bear in mind this must be over 300 metres away, LAV still firing at me!  I get up, fire another one really quickly, i kill the same guy and another one (medic).  Crawl a bit further on, I launch another one, killing the previous two, and another two medics!!  We've got 7 kills so far, from 300 metres, with a LAV firing at my ass!!  I fire another GP30 at the LAV, then i start running....

Then i got teamkilled by a nooooob.

Why do all my stories end with teamkills?
DoobieUB
+0|6700|Behind my keyboard
Ok so i was playing SF on Warlord (Yes it is a day time assult map).

I decided to climb to the top of this building, it took me a while as i must have climbed about 5 ladders to get to the top.
Didnt have a grappling hook as i was Spec Ops but did have a trusty zip line. Anyway got to the top and just as i got there admiring the view an enemy tank was taking a spawn point down in front of me. So out with the crossbow and zip lined down to the roof of a building next to the tank. Chucked C4 all over the place and blasted the fucker to hell!!
After that i got the spawn and a tank went tank whoring and i got basic sniper, veteran sniper, veteran engineer and the tank ribbon, scored 125 points. I was playing SAS and boy did i feel like one.

Its time like these posts that make you come back for more and forget about the time you got ass raped!!
Wildbill100372
+1|6684
Mine was on Sharqi at the communication site flag. Spec Ops running from the construction site to keep a flag from turning. Run through the opening in the stone wall to find three guys prone near the flag. Killed them all with about what seemed like only six bullets. I turn around to head back to the construction site, when I hear the sound of an approaching tank. I dove behind the sandbags. He knows someone is around because the flag meter isn't moving. He's right on the other side of the sandbags. I wait for him to swing his turret around when I pop up, toss two C4 bags and detonate. So I got four kills and two flag defenses.
Wildbill100372
+1|6684

d11fdj wrote:

Why do all my stories end with teamkills?
Reminds me of Homer Simpson's 500-yard golf drives that end up ... in a sand trap.

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO ... DOH!

Last edited by Wildbill100372 (2006-01-17 23:41:17)

vonSteuben
+3|6702|Essen - Germany
My Squadleader ordered us to defend the TV-Station on Sharqi Peninsula and I fell back from the firefight outside and headed into the building. Caught a glimpse of someone running up the stairs, wearing dark fatigues (I was USMC). Dashed after him and killed him with the G3.
Moved further up the stairs and head for the balcony, someone was prone at those elevator doors, got him with the G3 as well, changed clip and moved back to the staircase. Another MEC coming up, takes my 7.62s to the face, dies. I move further upstairs, a MEC Spec-Ops comes down backwards (not facing me), while putting C4 on the stairs (and I still do not know why he C4ed the stairs?) blast him with the G3.
Only half a clip left and no spare magazines. I sneak further up the stairs, wondering if more MECs are up there. I hear a handgrenade blow below me and hear a voice saying something in Arabic.
Head back down, a supporter walks towards the door that leads to the balcony with the flag. I nail him in the back. only one shot left in the G3.
I dash down the stairs, take damage from a grenade blast, take a guy out with the pistol, grab the supporter's kit, drop some ammo switch back to my Assault Kit, pick up ammo, reload the G3. Head for the balcony..... Round Ends...

After that experience I ended my gaming session for that day, since I knew I wouldn't live up to it again so soon. Shaky Hands... Cigarette.... Ligher.... And when I smoked my cigarette I grinned like an idiot, because this was sooooo not me normally (being alive this long and able to defend a flag against so many people )

See ya,
vonSteuben
JS-L1Wolf
+0|6680|Netherlands
Playing as a sniper on Strike at Karkand. Ran to one of those train wagons and proned underneath it. Aimed through my scope and shoot some enemies dead. Until some shots came my direction, I could tell it was a sniper shooting at me. So I looked to the left side and saw 3 enemy snipers who where about to lock unto me. So I aimed as fast I can and shot the first, the second and the third without them able to take a shot at me.
-=Meshekal=-
+2|6741|United Kingdom
I remember being a Medic on Karkand map, 64, full. It was around that first flag, we (US) had just capped it and an enemy tank and APC had just rolled up. Squad jumped out of APC. Pretty much all 32 people on our side were there (even the commander I remember), and were being mercilesly gunned down. I went a bit rambo and started diving about reviving everyone I could. My score went up from about 6 to 60 in that short space of time, and got about 25 revives and 3 kills. I was diving under the tank to revive, over it.

The end result of my labours? One well used set of shock-paddles, and those I revived managed to clear out that area, destroy the armoured vehicles, and proceed to cap the next flag up (Though I got sniped before I could reach the flag).

never been able to do that again....66 points to 1 death. Pure, untainted, luck.
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6704
My Favourite moment was just last night and for Col Kadifi i have a witness i was a medic on Wake playing the Chinese side of things and i had the round of my life got something like 8-9kills in a row but the only thing that ruined it for me was Artuc and his LA85AI so i spawned again this time i ran at the beach point to my squad leaders postion healed him up and switched the G36E to single shot and started to kill everyone there ran out of ammo and didnt wait for the reload switched to the pistol (only 2 kills with that) and once i was out of that i started to toss Grenades by the end of it my mate was laughing he got something like 6 kill assists a resupply point and one hell of a show but then low and behold Artuc spawns and BOOM im dead.

Oh yeah i forgot to mention thats the same round i got my BR for the PLA of 76 (i know its not great but its better than the previous of 46)

Last edited by Lestat<CoN> (2006-01-18 04:41:05)

I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6719|Melbourne, Australia
lol i just get all relaxed sumtimes and do sum total bs :p 1 time at fushee i was takin a u.s base all by myself with my trusty g36c  i see a guy next to plag on a mounted mechine gun ... run at him from the sides an he dont see me.. knife.. ok big woop .. start cappin flag until i see a guy comin i knife him cuz he dident notice i was on china stole hes scare l and kept running around this building chasing an gunnin the same people down id run to 1 corner of the building drop c4 an run to the uda corner if i dident see no 1 i blew the c4 an got dem :p it was great my mate was watchin the whole time an after the flag was caped ... he just looked at me an sed WWWW0000WWW
OholibaH
The Disconnected
+0|6836
Strike@Karkand 64 Players, MEC.

I spawned as Spec Ops and put down all my C4 around the Hotel Flag. When I got the message that the eemy neutralized the hotel, I blew it up:

B0DS | OholibaH[C4]xxx
B0DS | OholibaH[C4]xxx
B0DS | OholibaH[C4]xxx
B0DS | OholibaH[C4]xxx
B0DS | OholibaH[C4]xxx
B0DS | OholibaH[C4]xxx
B0DS | OholibaH[C4]xxx
B0DS | OholibaH[C4]xxx
B0DS | OholibaH[C4]xxx

I picked up a medic kit, went east onto the big road and wiped out 3 USMC guys with AK101. I saw a movement on top of a building, threw a grenade and killed a sniper and his resupplier.
I went up to the USMC base, shot 2 snipers from the hills and got killed by the incoming M1 ^^

Another one was at Dalian Plant:
Me in the attack chopper dogfighting against 3 enemy helos (they had stolen one of ours) without a gunner.
One of them was behind me, chasing me. I flew straight towards another one, firing my Hydras at him. A second before crashing into him I did a barrel roll and the two enemy helos crashed into each other.
I nearly crashed on the ground, went up again, had the last enemy chopper behind me. i accelerated, did a looping and was behind him. he was spinning to look for me, so i flew towards him and deployed all my Hydras into him
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
running up the hill on devils perch on full auto w/ pkm while throwing nades.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
xaven
+25|6733|Berlin
i threw a grenade to a guy hiding behind a wall. well, must been a squadleader and his mates spawned right in the moment I threw my nade. 6 kills, k, thx, bye. I call it the "anti squad grenade".

karkand, suburb: UAV shows lots of people behind a wall at the higher spawn point. I jumped around the corner, went prone, closed my eyes and pulled the trigger of my PKM till overheat. 6 kills, k, thx, bye.
OddAngryShot
+1|6674|Brisbane Aust
I was in Sharqui Pennisula as USMC jumped on the TOW facing the Middle MEC base, along comes the T90
hit it once TOW reloads ,and BOOM ! take it out ,just finnished reloading and a Vodnik comes up the same way BOOM! take it out reload ,just in time to then target the MEC Chopper and wipe it out !! and then got wiped out by the tank from behind ... Rest of the game was average.........
DocZ
+13|6687|Belgium
Sharqi Peninsula - US team - sriving a tank
location: at the flag on top of hill next to construction site, dunno the name....

I see the enemy chopper flying low..... BANG! byebye chopper
Iturn my gun to the other side and see the enemy tank rolling up.... three shots and she's history, commander drops care package at my location...  Oh, whats that? The enemy APC was coming around the corner BANG BANG! gone!
Then I shot a jihad vodnik trying to ram me in my blind spot, shoot an entire squad that doesnt seem to take notice to me, shoot the chopper again...
Then whilst shooting the enemy tank and a few accusations of cheating later I get c4'd.....

I was just amazed.... Either the enemy team knew nothing about teamplay or they had some sort of death wish....
Knochenmann_AUT
+1|6726
I was playing on Operation Clean Sweep as MEC (16 player)

I played as special forcs, and went to the USMC base to blow up the UAV. When I was near the hangar, the plane respawned. I put some C4 on it and hide behind the hanger. A guy came along ant got into the plane... I was waiting for maybe a minute and blow him up. A supply cest was nearby and I repeat that 4 times. Fun, fun, fun.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard