Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6812|Toronto Canada
yeah well whats to debate? not all Arabs are cowards. nuff said
jsnipy
+3,276|6570|...

kessel! wrote:

James-m wrote:

kessel! wrote:

you are a complete racist. 99% of arabs are good people. its that 1% of extremists that make idiots like you hate all Arabs.
so what? freedom of speech in the country? theyre allowed to come here and claim dole money and make our country shit and adds about 70% to crime rates. do you think im going to be happy? bastard.
Do you have any brain at all?

mods please ban this racist idiot
He got a point .. lots of imagrants leech off services in Britain

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-08-01 11:50:10)

Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6556|Minnesota eh

kessel! wrote:

not all Arabs are cowards. nuff said
CameronPoe
+2,925|6603
If someone posted a poll 'Who thinks jews are money-hoarding miserly child-killers bent on world domination?' there would be outrage and rightfully so. This is THE MOST RACIST thread of pure GENERALISATIONS I have ever seen and it should be closed.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6819|PNW

This thread has been derailed into a discussion of immigration sparsely distributed amongst insults by various parties. I agree. This is the first time I have ever said this on BF2S, but this thread should be closed.

The OP is like saying that all Americans are fat greasy pigs without a care in the world, or that all Canadians are fagotty Mac users with turtlenecks and funny accents.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6701

James-m wrote:

you say we dont engage in combat? so all those news reports you see with soldiers walking the streets? what are they? scotch mist? jeez. do you see jihad patrols?
Do you really think they patrol areas which haven't been cleaned out with heavy weaponry first?  Whatever.  And you missed my point, I was stating a lie about a group of people based on the actions of a few.  Like you.  Except I didn't, I made a supposition intended to bait you to identify the flawed logic and you took it.  Fail.

James-m wrote:

kessel! wrote:

James-m wrote:

Sorry, but arabs are cowards. They cant fight a proper war, if they did theyd get smashed to shit, so they resort to cowardly tactics such as IED's, they cant stand and fight like men.
you are a complete racist. 99% of arabs are good people. its that 1% of extremists that make idiots like you hate all Arabs.
so what? freedom of speech in the country? theyre allowed to come here and claim dole money and make our country shit and adds about 70% to crime rates. do you think im going to be happy? bastard.
People like u make our country shit, mate.

James-m wrote:

shut up...... i can say what i want. no1 else has called me that other than you.
I did, long before that.

James-m wrote:

blind racism? i  come from london, what do you expect. walk into a shop, what do you see.
I come from London.  I lived there for the first 20 years of my life.  I know very few racists.  And those I have met don't get the privilige of my friendship.

jsnipy wrote:

kessel! wrote:

James-m wrote:

Do you have any brain at all?

mods please ban this racist idiot
He got a point .. lots of imagrants leech off services in Britain
And lots of non-immigrants do.  Has no point at all.

I'm glad I got that in before this thread gets closed and this guy gets banned... ain't long now.

Last edited by UnOriginalNuttah (2006-08-01 12:09:44)

herrr_smity
+156|6675|space command ur anus

James-m wrote:

Sorry, but arabs are cowards. They cant fight a proper war, if they did theyd get smashed to shit, so they resort to cowardly tactics such as IED's, they cant stand and fight like men.
and bombing people withe drones and tomahawk missiles is sooo much better,
desperate acts from desperate people cant really be seen as warfare its "just" terrorist attacks

Last edited by herrr_smity (2006-08-01 12:12:50)

Wicked_Wumpus
+7|6538|Ann Arbor, MI
What we do to them is no less cowardly then what they do to us.  Bombing women and children from thousands of miles away sitting in our palaces of greed.  They are actually getting down and dirty and doing the fighting themselves.  I'm not agreeing with suicide bombing or anything but what we do really isn't much better.
JaMDuDe
+69|6825
I think we should go with my solar panel idea. We completely destroy the entire middle east(except israel and maybe kuwait) and put a giant solar panel over it to replace oil. That would stop most wars, global warming, sand storms and terrorism.

Last edited by JaMDuDe (2006-08-01 12:39:01)

sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6580|Denmizzark!!
stfu!!
jord
+2,382|6726|The North, beyond the wall.

sgt.sonner wrote:

stfu!!
You can't be saying that in Debate and serious talk section.
Tunacommy
+56|6668|Massachusetts, USA

Wicked_Wumpus wrote:

What we do to them is no less cowardly then what they do to us.  Bombing women and children from thousands of miles away sitting in our palaces of greed.  They are actually getting down and dirty and doing the fighting themselves.  I'm not agreeing with suicide bombing or anything but what we do really isn't much better.
agreed.....at least they are taking some chances....especially against a techologically superior force - not condoning it, but at least an IED does less collateral damage than a 2000lb "smart" bomb that takes out the hospital next to the target!  I love that term - surgical air strike.....not so if you are a 4 year old in the house next to where it is going off......
CameronPoe
+2,925|6603

JaMDuDe wrote:

I think we should go with my solar panel idea. We completely destroy the entire middle east(except israel and maybe kuwait) and put a giant solar panel over it to replace oil. That would stop most wars, global warming, sand storms and terrorism.
Why stop there? Let's do all the developing nations!!!

PS What's so special about Israel & Kuwait?
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6741|San Francisco
Wow...James-m fails at world comprehension.

"Terrorism is the war of the poor.  War is the terrorism of rich, wealthy nations." - Sir Peter Ustinov

Closed
Tunacommy
+56|6668|Massachusetts, USA

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I have to say that the problems in the Middle East go back a bit further than that.
debatable....but, the event I outline is arguably the most significant "turning point" as it relates to current attitudes toward the west today.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard