Whats an arab?13%13% - 11
Total: 80
killerkebab
+6|6702

andy12 wrote:

"backwards and boring".

I took offence were i shouldn't of.

I'm going to drink some lilt now.
Well come on man, cricket is backwards and boring to the grand majority of people. Otherwise it would be a widely played sport, surely? Or you could argue that I'm the boring one for loving football just like most of Europe and South America.
James-m
+28|6609|England
and dont forget the usa...... oh wait, thats american football. see, i dont even know the difference.....
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6825|Toronto Canada

James-m wrote:

Sorry, but arabs are cowards. They cant fight a proper war, if they did theyd get smashed to shit, so they resort to cowardly tactics such as IED's, they cant stand and fight like men.
you are a complete racist. 99% of arabs are good people. its that 1% of extremists that make idiots like you hate all Arabs.
James-m
+28|6609|England

kessel! wrote:

James-m wrote:

Sorry, but arabs are cowards. They cant fight a proper war, if they did theyd get smashed to shit, so they resort to cowardly tactics such as IED's, they cant stand and fight like men.
you are a complete racist. 99% of arabs are good people. its that 1% of extremists that make idiots like you hate all Arabs.
so what? freedom of speech in the country? theyre allowed to come here and claim dole money and make our country shit and adds about 70% to crime rates. do you think im going to be happy? bastard.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6825|Toronto Canada

James-m wrote:

kessel! wrote:

James-m wrote:

so what? freedom of speech in the country? theyre allowed to come here and claim dole money and make our country shit and adds about 70% to crime rates. do you think im going to be happy? bastard.
Do you have any brain at all?

mods please ban this racist idiot
James-m
+28|6609|England
shut up...... i can say what i want. no1 else has called me that other than you.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6825|Toronto Canada
That is the sad part. How old are you? 10? Do you know shit about the middle east in general? probably not, so do us all a favour and do some research before calling all Arabs cowards.
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6742|Canada

killerkebab wrote:

James-m wrote:

well, i cant tell you all the ones i know, but i can say i know, erm, ahmed or abdullah...... oh wait, theyre all called that. how many middle eastern people are called dave?
With comments like this, and 'all arabs are cowards', and 'a large percentage of arabs are terrorists', I can say I am ashamed to be the same species as you.
me too
James-m
+28|6609|England
im 18, look back and read you anus. i know the middle east is generally a nice holiday resort (joke) its a dump. they made it like that, arabs are crazy fucking people.... whoever honestly believes theres another life is outa their minds, all they do is fucking dance up and down theirs streets shouting alalalallaalla and burning a variety of western flags. call that civil? like i said before, if we developed an artificial fuel we wouldnt need their shitty oil and that would put them back in the stone age
Chou
+737|6851
80+ replies in 1 hour
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6825|Toronto Canada
this picture tells all
https://www.freewebs.com/mrzamo/TEST%20PHOTO.JPG

nice swastika you fuckin nazi.

(off his personal site)
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6742|Canada

James-m wrote:

Spumantiii wrote:

James-m wrote:

comon people, these people are cowards. if they wanted to fight properly they shouldnt have jumped outa their tanks and choppers and thrown on a turban and some rags as soon as we got into saudi again....
exactly what do you know about it, have you been there, do you know any arabs?   This is like saying "white people are fat stupid ignorant turds who think everyone should kiss their feet".     No   Arabs are good people.  It's your fault you've never opened your eyes or your mind large enough to understand anything greater than what news says about muslims.   As they go, 99.9% of them are great people, 0.1% are willing to die in a cowardly fasion.  I feel sorry for you that you hold this view because I have a Lebanese and a Persian friend who are some of the funniest and best company around.   Don't call a whole group cowards when you don't have any idea what life is like over there.   Please bro save your breat.  Only Sikhs wear turbans for religion.  And they used to have tanks and jets before Israel fucked them all up.
you ever been there? its a shite hole, craters and ak47 weilding arabs everywhere. i find this funny, a canadian (nearly as neutral as the swiss) telling me about arabs. you need to open your eyes mate, those pricks killed innocent people on a mass scale.... where were you on 9/11 and 7/7 you idiot?
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ASSHOLE I HAVE FAMILY IN ISRAEL,   end
where the fuck were you when you were supposed to Be in CLASS???

I HAVE BEEN THERE YOU ROW HOUSE DWELLING FOOTBALL WATCHING CRISP EATER
you are about the stupidest motherfucker ever.  I won't waste any time on you

KEEP WATCHING CNN ON YOUR SAT INSTEAD OF BBC

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-08-01 11:29:35)

James-m
+28|6609|England
well you just have, you posted a reply. dumbass. and that picture someone took off my site is edited look at it lol, a tiger tank in the background and german men, with a t-shirt that sais hard cock cafe instead of hard rock, its a joke asshole.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6825|Toronto Canada
us Canadians take serious offence to blind racism like james-m's
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6832|PNW

Let's all type in caps so we can emphasize our points more clearly.
James-m
+28|6609|England
blind racism? i  come from london, what do you expect. walk into a shop, what do you see.
jord
+2,382|6738|The North, beyond the wall.

James-m wrote:

blind racism? i  come from london, what do you expect. walk into a shop, what do you see.
Food,drink?
James-m
+28|6609|England
lol very quick well done. i walked into that one, but say it was a hardware store... ahh lol
Tunacommy
+56|6680|Massachusetts, USA
The problem in the Middle East goes way back to when England colonialized Persia by hacking the area up and telling its occupants where to go and what to do.....this was well before WW1.  Before WW1 both American and England had plans to get the Jews back to what we thought was "their" rightful land - Palestine.  After WW2 we saw the chance to actually do it, and took it.  Instead of simply giving them a hunk of land in Germany, we "gave" them Palestine (like we had the right to do that?) - and forced its inhabitants out.  Of course, we armed them to the teeth and helped their economy.  The area has never been the same........I don't blame people for using any means they can to fight for their cause.....it is when they start f'ing with women and children and innocent civilians when it turns bad. 

Why is bombing a suburb filled with civilians from the air less cowardly than setting off an IED next to a tank?  The guy in the plane is going to be safe for sure......
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6825|Toronto Canada
is London a breeding ground for racists? i dont think so. its your social system that doesnt allow for poor immigrants to do shit so they are forced into a life of crime. (some not all)
James-m
+28|6609|England

Tunacommy wrote:

The problem in the Middle East goes way back to when England colonialized Persia by hacking the area up and telling its occupants where to go and what to do.....this was well before WW1.  Before WW1 both American and England had plans to get the Jews back to what we thought was "their" rightful land - Palestine.  After WW2 we saw the chance to actually do it, and took it.  Instead of simply giving them a hunk of land in Germany, we "gave" them Palestine (like we had the right to do that?) - and forced its inhabitants out.  Of course, we armed them to the teeth and helped their economy.  The area has never been the same........I don't blame people for using any means they can to fight for their cause.....it is when they start f'ing with women and children and innocent civilians when it turns bad. 

Why is bombing a suburb filled with civilians from the air less cowardly than setting off an IED next to a tank?  The guy in the plane is going to be safe for sure......
this man knos how to argue, i should take lessons. hes right aswell lol
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6742|Canada

James-m wrote:

shut up...... i can say what i want. no1 else has called me that other than you.
you're a racist idiot

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-08-01 11:36:29)

kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6825|Toronto Canada
james-m what would you do if you were in the situation of the insurgents? try and organize a legit army? i dont think so.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6832|PNW

Tunacommy wrote:

I have to say that the problems in the Middle East go back a bit further than that.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6903|Reykjavík, Iceland.

James-m wrote:

well you just have, you posted a reply. dumbass. and that picture someone took off my site is edited look at it lol, a tiger tank in the background and german men, with a t-shirt that sais hard cock cafe instead of hard rock, its a joke asshole.
O RLY? And did you notice that you (or whoever) edited it in a way that renders you as a nazi...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard