Theyre all cowards out there6%6% - 5
Whats an arab?13%13% - 11
Total: 80
Trel
+70|6729

PBAsydney wrote:

andy12 wrote:

killerkebab wrote:

I am French, although I don't see why that should matter to you.

Coming from you... England, the country who create a game so backwards and boring no one will play it except those who were once under your rule.
Pussy.
Why is he a Pussy? Because he's French? Isn't that prejudice?
PBA, read just one of any of James-M's posts, and you can answer that question pretty quickly.

Last edited by Trel (2006-08-01 11:01:37)

Good to be back.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6581|Global Command
Stop the derail you boners.
Who give a fuck about cricket or football.
James-m
+28|6601|England

DesertFox423 wrote:

Has Yank been an insult for the past 200 years and I didn't know it? I see James trying to use it as one but I only the only time I hear it insultingly used is by Southerners against Northerners in the 19th century. I futher do not believe that the WWII newspaper Yank was meant to be an insult as we had printed it.
they call us limeys, we call them yanks, its not an insult.
andy12
Banned
+52|6709

PBAsydney wrote:

andy12 wrote:

killerkebab wrote:

James-m wrote:

what country you from?
I am French, although I don't see why that should matter to you.

Coming from you... England, the country who create a game so backwards and boring no one will play it except those who were once under your rule.
Pussy.
Why is he a Pussy? Because he's French? Isn't that prejudice?
2 people can can country bash,i'm not just gonna let it go am i?

He want's to insult English then i can almost certainly insult the French.
Trel
+70|6729

James-m wrote:

DesertFox423 wrote:

Has Yank been an insult for the past 200 years and I didn't know it? I see James trying to use it as one but I only the only time I hear it insultingly used is by Southerners against Northerners in the 19th century. I futher do not believe that the WWII newspaper Yank was meant to be an insult as we had printed it.
I'm calling you a douchebag, not a limey.  I put limey's in my Corona.

Last edited by Trel (2006-08-01 11:03:15)

Good to be back.
James-m
+28|6601|England

Trel wrote:

James-m wrote:

DesertFox423 wrote:

I'm calling you a douchebag, not a limey.  I put limey's in my Corona.
please, get me some Defribbilators that was so funny i think my heard just stopped. joke.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6895|Reykjavík, Iceland.
James, you never answered how old you were...
James-m
+28|6601|England
i am 18 my feathered friend, im QRL.
Trel
+70|6729

James-m wrote:

please, get me some Defribbilators that was so funny i think my heard just stopped. joke.
The heard stopped? No more cattle drive?
Good to be back.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6823|PNW

Asking someone's age in an anonymous debate is a bit of a trap. If they are young and answer truthfully, they are likely to be discredited from then on for "lack of life experience," when in fact some of the dumbest people I know are over 40.
James-m
+28|6601|England
lol woopsy, i think i spelt it wrong. i feel ashamed, an american corrected me, joke sorry lol. god i should really shut up should i?
Trel
+70|6729

James-m wrote:

lol woopsy, i think i spelt it wrong. i feel ashamed, an american corrected me, joke sorry lol. god i should really shut up should i?
Yes.
Good to be back.
andy12
Banned
+52|6709
Penus is a better way of spelling penis.
James-m
+28|6601|England
fair enough, point taken. i officially stop verbally atacking any nation that is not british.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6823|PNW

Trel wrote:

James-m wrote:

The heard stopped? No more cattle drive?
That would be 'herd,' I'm afraid.

James-m wrote:

fair enough, point taken. i officially stop verbally atacking any nation that is not british.
Does that mean you'll be verbally attacking Great Britain now?

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-08-01 11:10:09)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6684|949

nice post in the serious/debate topic.  The first thing you would have to do before you catagorize ALL Arabs as cowards would be to define the word coward.  The you would have to explain why one tactic they use makes them cowards.  Then you would have to open your eyes and realize there is no way you could put one group of people into a catagory such as that.  There are cowards in every ethnicity.  One could argue that the US Armed Forces are cowards because they sit and volley missiles from unseen locations, never actually putting themselves in harm's way.  Would that be a correct assessment? 

The fact of the matter is, the ways in whcih humans fight wars is constantly changing and adapting.  To call a group of people cowards because some choose to fight in a way you see as cowardly is ignorant.

Let me clue you in to a little bit of my logic-
people who make broad generalizations = idiots
All Arabs are cowards = broad generalization
James-m = person who made broad generalization
James-m = idiot
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6643|Scarborough Yorkshire England

James-m wrote:

Please come back when you have grown up and learnt to build a constructive argument and look at both sides of an argument before making stupid sweeping statements. (just cos you can now legally vote and drink doesn't make you grown up )

Last edited by Jinto-sk (2006-08-01 11:10:18)

andy12
Banned
+52|6709
M24 needs nerfing!"!!!!!
killerkebab
+6|6693

andy12 wrote:

Country bash? I only said his comment about Yank sports is a bit useless when you consider Brit sports. I'll insult the English when I stop living in Kent and enjoying myself there. But for now, I'm loving it here.
James-m
+28|6601|England

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

nice post in the serious/debate topic.  The first thing you would have to do before you catagorize ALL Arabs as cowards would be to define the word coward.  The you would have to explain why one tactic they use makes them cowards.  Then you would have to open your eyes and realize there is no way you could put one group of people into a catagory such as that.  There are cowards in every ethnicity.  One could argue that the US Armed Forces are cowards because they sit and volley missiles from unseen locations, never actually putting themselves in harm's way.  Would that be a correct assessment? 

The fact of the matter is, the ways in whcih humans fight wars is constantly changing and adapting.  To call a group of people cowards because some choose to fight in a way you see as cowardly is ignorant.

Let me clue you in to a little bit of my logic-
people who make broad generalizations = idiots
All Arabs are cowards = broad generalization
James-m = person who made broad generalization
James-m = idiot
lol you are a very funny person, i think thats the best insult ive ever had. 10 points mate
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6823|PNW

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Asking someone's age in an anonymous debate is a bit of a trap. If they are young and answer truthfully, they are likely to be discredited from then on for "lack of life experience," when in fact some of the dumbest people I know are over 40.

Jinto-sk wrote:

James-m wrote:

Please come back when you have grown up and learnt to build a constructive argument and look at both sides of an argument before making stupid sweeping statements. (just cos you can now legally vote and drink doesn't make you grown up )

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-08-01 11:13:20)

andy12
Banned
+52|6709

killerkebab wrote:

andy12 wrote:

Country bash? I only said his comment about Yank sports is a bit useless when you consider Brit sports. I'll insult the English when I stop living in Kent and enjoying myself there. But for now, I'm loving it here.
"backwards and boring".

I took offence were i shouldn't of.

I'm going to drink some lilt now.
jsnipy
+3,276|6574|...

DesertFox423 wrote:

Not as bad as 'Wank'
andy12
Banned
+52|6709

jsnipy wrote:

DesertFox423 wrote:

Not as bad as 'Wank'
Or get this,,,,,,TANK!
James-m
+28|6601|England
lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard