Ranger0405
+3|6753|Cali, USA
4 star says this> Requirements:

Score: 200,000
Notes: Highest rank of the month
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6752|The United Center
The top 50 Major Generals are promoted to General.
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6658
4 star you gotta be ranked 50th in the world with 1,440 hours
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6658

Ranger0405 wrote:

4 star says this> Requirements:

Score: 200,000
Notes: Highest rank of the month
haha arent you the nub that commands and goes afk?
Ranger0405
+3|6753|Cali, USA
No but your an asshole I can remember that.
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6658
Asshole in what way??? Maybe you shouldnt go AFK while commanding.....
Ranger0405
+3|6753|Cali, USA
What ever I dont , I say that because of the times you tked me and how lame you were in game. You act like a 5 year old who has to get everything he wants .
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6658

Ranger0405 wrote:

What ever I dont , I say that because of the times you tked me and how lame you were in game. You act like a 5 year old who has to get everything he wants .
Theres really no reason to argue with your nub ass.......

Your wha??? 27,28 i think you need to go get laid you lame gamer
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6658

iCePepper wrote:

UBAR list of Requirements:

* Score: 200,000
    * Notes: Highest rank of the month

However the 'Highest rank of the month' requirement is a little vague. A playing buddy got the 4 star rank on July 1st. It is a bit mysterious to me because after looking at his and my stats for the month of June, I had more points than he in June. He will even say he has no clue how he achieved the rank of 4 star general.

Is there anybody outside of EA's staff who knows how a 3 star becomes a 4 star? Forum searches here and at EA are filled with speculation but no definitive answer.

ps. At the time of this post I counted 34 generals with 4 stars and the lowest global rank of any 4 star was 55.
AS i was saying icepepper you gotta be ranked 50th in the world and 1,440 hours of playtime
Ranger0405
+3|6753|Cali, USA

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

Ranger0405 wrote:

Theres really no reason to argue with your nub ass.......

Your wha??? 27,28 i think you need to go get laid you lame gamer
I have a girlfriend that lives with me , so I get laid all the time if you must know and your the nub if anything your like 10 years old .   Can anyone say VIRGIN!! AHHAHAHHAH shadow u reallay are a loser and you are the lame gamer
Ranger0405
+3|6753|Cali, USA

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

iCePepper wrote:

However the 'Highest rank of the month' requirement is a little vague. A playing buddy got the 4 star rank on July 1st. It is a bit mysterious to me because after looking at his and my stats for the month of June, I had more points than he in June. He will even say he has no clue how he achieved the rank of 4 star general.

Is there anybody outside of EA's staff who knows how a 3 star becomes a 4 star? Forum searches here and at EA are filled with speculation but no definitive answer.

ps. At the time of this post I counted 34 generals with 4 stars and the lowest global rank of any 4 star was 55.
AS i was saying icepepper you gotta be ranked 50th in the world and 1,440 hours of playtime
Yea you should have kept it at that instead of leading the post off topic shadow nice just shows how much of a lame little boy you are.
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6658

Ranger0405 wrote:

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

iCePepper wrote:

Yea you should have kept it at that instead of leading the post off topic shadow nice just shows how much of a lame little boy you are.
blah blah you still talkin??? jeeez get a life
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6654|Norway
Ranger0405 & Shadow_OwNz sitting in a three, K I S S I N G
iCePepper
+1|6484
Its Sept 1st and I am 99.99% sure that the requirements for General are:

* Notes: Be in the Top 50 (Global Score) at the end of the month

All 3 Stars (myself included) in the top 50 became 4 Stars at midnight Pacific Time. I'm going to edit my original post to include the updated info.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard