SoC./Omega
+122|6581|Omaha, Nebraska!
Ya if i could have a M1A2 i'd have like 3 alarms on it and keep it in a room with lasers to protect it >
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6633|Lexington, Kentucky
Personally, this one is my favorite:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZNFTPg1 … mp;search=
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6589|Southeastern USA
oooh, i hate that fatass prick bastard, can't watch his show for more than a few minutes
Deaths_hand
+3|6567|Canada
to bad that challenger 2 didn't acctually shoot him.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
would have been a waste of a perfectly good rover
Deaths_hand
+3|6567|Canada
not really if he died. i figure it would be worth the cost.
T0rr3nt
+54|6617|Michigan
uh i thought the leopard 2 was...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxdEtyxa7Ao

maybe this is old, i cant tell.

Last edited by T0rr3nt (2006-08-09 22:10:11)

Deaths_hand
+3|6567|Canada
good find torrent, its not old at all atleast 04 any way, the Challenger 2 was out before then, although i tend to think the Challenger should be atleast #2 over the abram.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6514|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

Bertster7 wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

did anyone se on the news....a crappy home made rocket in lebenon hit a merkava and put a hole in it....wtf!!!
Thats what they get for not having reactive armour.
EXACTLY whoever says a merkava is a good tank is well....a total idiot!
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
heres my proof
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6731|Devon, England
wers part 5?
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6883|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Leopard 2A6 > Rest

German tanks are zee best!
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!

ELITE-UK wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

did anyone se on the news....a crappy home made rocket in lebenon hit a merkava and put a hole in it....wtf!!!
Thats what they get for not having reactive armour.
EXACTLY whoever says a merkava is a good tank is well....a total idiot!
there are currently 3 variants of the merkava in use today, some pushing 20 years old, and the latest variant does have reactive armor (sometimes, it's interchangeable according to expected threat), they are also the MBT that has seen the most live fire action, it's the law of probability that some will get spanked once in a while

edit: and they aren't using homemade missiles, they are using "cornet" and "fagot" (appropriate), which have tandem warheads, one to neutralize armor, one to penetrate the hull, the only links i can find require passwords, so try searching them

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-08-10 15:07:34)

Deaths_hand
+3|6567|Canada

ELITE-UK wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc0aDqnszc0
so what? none of the 20 tanks destoryed thus far in the conflect have suffered any fatalities, in my mind thats what makes a good tank, weither or not you will die after suffering a penetrating hit. after all a tank can be recovered and repaired or even replaced, but the men and women piloting them cannot be.

take it from a tanker man, the merkava is a good tank after all it did beat the Challenger on the World Greatest MBT count down, i think you just have your british pride hurt

hell i'd drive one, and i normally am in a Leopard C2
Reaxzion
HOU A.U.B. JE MUIL!
+44|6634|Europe and goddamn proud of it
All hail the Leopard II !
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back

Reaxzion wrote:

All hail the Leopard II !
fuck you retard!
James-m
+28|6589|England
look, any tank that can still be taken out with that rpg7 is still understrength. i mean its like a 75mm rocket no? comon, chobham (not sure on spelling) armor..... that stuff can stop anti tank missiles!
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
tandem warheads are not the same thing as rpg's, rpg is rocket propelled grenade, as I said, look up "cornet" and "fagot" to see what the hezzies are using, I would link but the best links i found are sites needing passwords, so I'll let you do the looking
Deaths_hand
+3|6567|Canada
i don;t know anyhting about teh fagot rounds but the cornet rounds are something Fierce, they are basicly 2 rockets in one shell, the first provided the intial propultion and damage, and the second housed within sperates and further peneitrates a tank, don't be fooled about this rocket, sure it maybe fired from an outdated weapon, but this rocket can pen a Abram or Leopard 2, i know this first hand.
SoC./Omega
+122|6581|Omaha, Nebraska!
this isnt tanks or anything but i thought i'd show you guys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DqFlY6Bpsg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard