Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6708|Wilmington, DE, US
If you ask me, I think Ahmadinejad would make a wonderful pet. Small, doesn't shed, good with kids.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6554

Ikarti wrote:

If you ask me, I think Ahmadinejad would make a wonderful pet. Small, doesn't shed, good with kids.
Ikarti you never fail to crack me up. If I had any karma left to give you'd get a +1.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6548|Southeastern USA

Kmarion wrote:

You really think it was just pride? How does a country classify a nation as a terrorist state and accept "donations" from it. Not too hard to figure out the motives behind it. Iran states that one of the US's allies should be wiped from the planet and then offers charity. I'm sure you can see what's going on there.
qfthatsexactlywhatiwasgonnasay

same reason we didn't accept aid from venezuela who's leader regularly incites anti-american riots and encourages attacks on US embassies, Iran knew they wouldn't accept, they may as well have pledged an entire quarter's worth of production
GATOR591957
+84|6626

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Vilham wrote:

What happened to the one cameron poe made?
We demand answers!

edit: I was going to start an 'American kind heartedness', will that get deleted too?
Access here:  http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=628550#p628550

I had problems too accessing as well.
GATOR591957
+84|6626

kr@cker wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

You really think it was just pride? How does a country classify a nation as a terrorist state and accept "donations" from it. Not too hard to figure out the motives behind it. Iran states that one of the US's allies should be wiped from the planet and then offers charity. I'm sure you can see what's going on there.

same reason we didn't accept aid from venezuela who's leader regularly incites anti-american riots and encourages attacks on US embassies, Iran knew they wouldn't accept, they may as well have pledged an entire quarter's worth of production
And Cuba.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6554

GATOR591957 wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

And Cuba.
Anybody got any thoughts on why these nations might be anti-american? Economic exploitation and conquest in the past? American desire for their natural resources? American support for anti-democratic coups in said countries?

PS New York state or parts thereof availed of Hugo Chavez' subsidised oil.

PPS I'm off to Cuba in mid-September. Can't wait.

PPPS None of those nations would consider attacking USA or have the capability of doing so. Their rhetoric is just an attempt to ward off the US. They are only interested in defending themselves from US imperial interests. Except for Iran - I believe they would definitely attack Israel if they thought they could win. Although Israel is not the USA (it gets a bit confusing sometimes though).

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-08-01 15:53:41)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

CameronPoe wrote:

GATOR591957 wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

And Cuba.
Anybody got any thoughts on why these nations might be anti-american? Economic exploitation and conquest in the past? American desire for their natural resources? American support for anti-democratic coups in said countries?

PPPS None of those nations would consider attacking USA or have the capability of doing so. Their rhetoric is just an attempt to ward off the US. They are only interested in defending themselves from US imperial interests. Except for Iran - I believe they would definitely attack Israel if they thought they could win. Although Israel is not the USA (it gets a bit confusing sometimes though).
You are dancing around the point. It's not why they are anti-American. It is this. If they are so called anti-American why would they offer aid ?

So I am assuming you have changed your mind when you said it was "quite kind-hearted "and have now made it to be an attempt to ward off the US.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
jonsimon
+224|6494

Kmarion wrote:

You are dancing around the point. It's not why they are anti-American. It is this. If they are so called anti-American why would they offer aid ?
Because its the right thing to do? Because they're nice guys? Because it gains them some respect? Its possible they aren't evil, they're all still human like you or me.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

jonsimon wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Because its the right thing to do? Because they're nice guys? Because it gains them some respect? Its possible they aren't evil, they're all still human like you or me.
I never suggested they were all evil. I have the ability to not classify an entire country by the actions of their government. I thought it quite obvious we were talking about the governments and the decisions they made to offer aid. With that being said I have a hard time accepting that the Iranian government offered aid to the United States because it was the right thing to do.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
comet241
+164|6764|Normal, IL
He gave kisses to Chavez just the other day!!! What a giving guy. I hear he even gives the reach around.

https://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20060729/i/r3969198118.jpg
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6559

CameronPoe wrote:

GATOR591957 wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

And Cuba.

Iraisrael is under attack as we speak from Iran. Hezbollah is Iran's proxy army.
jonsimon
+224|6494

Kmarion wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

I never suggested they were all evil. I have the ability to not classify an entire country by the actions of their government. I thought it quite obvious we were talking about the governments and the decisions they made to offer aid. With that being said I have a hard time accepting that the Iranian government offered aid to the United States because it was the right thing to do.
But it was the right thing to do. Theres nothing to gain from offering aid for a disaster than to be a nice guy.

You're just too biased against Iran to believe that they could sustain anything but poor intentions.
jonsimon
+224|6494

rawls2 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

GATOR591957 wrote:

And Cuba.

Iraisrael is under attack as we speak from Iran. Hezbollah is Iran's proxy army.
Prove it. OH WAIT. YOU CANT!
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6559

jonsimon wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Israel is under attack as we speak from Iran. Hezbollah is Iran's proxy army.
I dont have to. Its a fact. What's the matter. You dont like that idea. It would make all arguments bullshit. Oh, Hezbollah are humanitarians, they just want to help the people, blah, blah. Face the facts, Iran is in Lebanon under the tag of Hezbollah.

Last edited by rawls2 (2006-08-03 11:56:16)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

jonsimon wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

But it was the right thing to do. Theres nothing to gain from offering aid for a disaster than to be a nice guy.

You're just too biased against Iran to believe that they could sustain anything but poor intentions.
Do you really believe there is nothing to gain by offering aid (Other than being nice). Man I wish I lived in your world but i think your comprehension of politics leaves much to be desired. Based on previous statements from Iran I don't believe it to be smart to take anything at face value from them. As you can see just the offering of it has people like you defending them right here right now. There is one benefit right there..lol. I would biased against any goverment that has openly stated that another country will be wiped of the earth by a great storm.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6559
Iranian prez just stated at a meeting of Muslin nations that the only solution in the ME is the destruction of Israel. Do you hear that jonsimon? Thats the great humanitarian Iran speaking.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

rawls2 wrote:

Iranian prez just stated at a meeting of Muslin nations that the only solution in the ME is the destruction of Israel. Do you hear that jonsimon? Thats the great humanitarian Iran speaking.
Not the first time he has said that. The wait and see if he means it attitude is what most of the world is waiting for.
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said in this regard that “the storm in the Middle East is approaching. Those who caused the storm shall bear the consequences.
Iran writes "Death to Israel" and "Death to the United States" on missiles exhibited on parade.
President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called for Israel to be "wiped off the map" in October 2005
Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has called Israel a "rotten, dried tree" that will be annihilated by "one storm".

I mean it's like how much more do you need to see his intent.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
jonsimon
+224|6494

rawls2 wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

Israel is under attack as we speak from Iran. Hezbollah is Iran's proxy army.
I dont have to. Its a fact. What's the matter. You dont like that idea. It would make all arguments bullshit. Oh, Hezbollah are humanitarians, they just want to help the people, blah, blah. Face the facts, Iran is in Lebanon under the tag of Hezbollah.
Yes. The fact you can't prove. What a conclusive fact that is. I'm sure that would pass in a court of law.
jonsimon
+224|6494

rawls2 wrote:

Iran wants the removal of the Israeli regime and the removal of Israeli statehood. Unless you can prove Israel has a right to both of these there is no moral evil associated with Iran's cause. In fact, Iran might be seen as a liberator just as the US claims to be. Liberating the opressed Palestinian people by removing a corrupt regime.

As far as wanting the "destruction" of Israel, this is a tactic often employed by journalists in the Middle East. Mistranslating the arab language in order to add a negative connotation. This is a very easy misinformation to spread considering arabic does not translate directly into english. I do not claim to know his exact words, but I assure you, destruction is an overly negative twist and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Propaganda isn't fun kiddies.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6559

jonsimon wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

Iran wants the removal of the Israeli regime and the removal of Israeli statehood. Unless you can prove Israel has a right to both of these there is no moral evil associated with Iran's cause. In fact, Iran might be seen as a liberator just as the US claims to be. Liberating the opressed Palestinian people by removing a corrupt regime.

As far as wanting the "destruction" of Israel, this is a tactic often employed by journalists in the Middle East. Mistranslating the arab language in order to add a negative connotation. This is a very easy misinformation to spread considering arabic does not translate directly into english. I do not claim to know his exact words, but I assure you, destruction is an overly negative twist and should be taken with a grain of salt.

I now classify you as an enemy of the state. Good luck.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643
https://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:2pYLzcWjVbZCbM:https://www.geocities.com/as_k13/faribacrane.jpg

https://data1.blog.de/blog/e/eastkurd/img/219.jpg
crime:

horny teenager

spit on Iran!

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2006-08-03 14:37:41)

jonsimon
+224|6494

rawls2 wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

I now classify you as an enemy of the state. Good luck.
I find that remark highly offensive, off topic, and incindiary. You should be banned.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
16 year old got hanged for having sex... wow... thats some freedom
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6708|Wilmington, DE, US

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

In defense, it's kinda easy to not have sex.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

not to mention

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= … Dlgtech-kb

she stabbed a man to death, while him and his two buddies tried to rape her and her neice.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard