Em0
+0|6535
I have searched but I can't find any thing, so I'm going to make a post:

Last night I played some round at Karkand and every time joined a squad as a squad member. But almost all the  time I became the squad leader after a few minutes. At first I thought I had a bright squad leader who would leave after he got killed so the rest of the squad could spawn on me. But when I tried the same and left the squad after I was killed, to rejoin after I spawned near the new squad leader, I almost immediately became squad leader again. So after a while I figured I might as well be the squad leader and stay alive and not be a medic whore and risk being killed for two points...   

So what's happening? I'm I being forced by my team mates in being the squad leader because they all leave the team and rejoin or is there an other explanation. Like: the guy with the highest rank becomes the squad leader. I don't have that high a rank. I have only just reached 10.000 points tonight.

Last edited by Em0 (2006-07-31 15:38:41)

[Chaos]Assassin
+18|6558

Em0 wrote:

I have searched but I can't find any thing, so I'm going to make a post:

Last night I played some round at Karkand and every time joined a squad as a squad member. But almost all the  time I became the squad leader after a few minutes. At first I thought I had a bright squad leader who would leave after he got killed so the rest of the squad could spawn on me. But when I tried the same and left the squad after I was killed, to rejoin after I spawned near the new squad leader, I almost immediately became squad leader again. So after a while I figured I might as well be the squad leader and stay alive and not be a medic whore and risk being killed for two points...   

So what's happening? I'm I being forced by my team mates in being the squad leader because they all leave the team and rejoin or is there an other explanation. Like: the guy with the highest rank becomes the squad leader. I don't have that high a rank. I have only just reached 10.000 points tonight.
Luck maybe?  Hacks? (lol j/k)  It may just be a bug, with this patch as messed up as it is....I wouldn't be surprised if it was just another glitch.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6570|Belgium

Nah it's not a glitch, they just leave in the hope you become squad leader, happend to me a lot of times too. Maybe you showed squadleader skills. A lot of people don't like being a squadleader, especially if your commander never listens to a request *G* then it's more fun to have another spawn point than asking a vehicle for two houres, arriving at your point only to hear: vehicle is on your way.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard