PspRpg-7
-
+961|6717

stryyker wrote:

J.P.Morgen wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

lol no fucking way. most of those people were at Venice Beach in Cali, alot of ppl there are stoned all of the time anyway. Those questions were so easy omfg.
Everyone knows that there are only fruits and nuts in Cali. LOL
facepunch
Is that like a donkey punch?
eagles1106
+269|6603|Marlton, New Jersey.

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

wow, what an immature thread, im sorry, but it is.
those people went to school when education wasnt great, if you asked the current generation of young adults and students, they would be great at knowing the answers...
and seriously, the guy went around asking the "lower class" of america questions, i mean....for christ sake, do you think the majority of people walking around the streets of new york would be greatly educated....
excuse me.....The only really dumb people in NYC are some of the really low class ppl and bums.
wow if you think that, you are one of the "dumb people", there are dumb people in all walks of life, and there are intelligent poor people and brilliant "bums".
nevermind...
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6711

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

wow, what an immature thread, im sorry, but it is.
those people went to school when education wasnt great, if you asked the current generation of young adults and students, they would be great at knowing the answers...
and seriously, the guy went around asking the "lower class" of america questions, i mean....for christ sake, do you think the majority of people walking around the streets of new york would be greatly educated....
excuse me.....The only really dumb people in NYC are some of the really low class ppl and bums.
wow if you think that, you are one of the "dumb people", there are dumb people in all walks of life, and there are intelligent poor people and brilliant "bums".
I said "really dumb" I meant dumb as in not naturaly dumb, just dumb. And really poor people that live in ghettos tend to be retards because they don't go to school, because they figure they can live off of welfare. And bums are just crazy .
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6555|Carlsbad, CA, USA

Superior Mind wrote:

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

I said "really dumb" I meant dumb as in not naturaly dumb, just dumb. And really poor people that live in ghettos tend to be retards because they don't go to school, because they figure they can live off of welfare. And bums are just crazy .
how old are you?
Bernadictus
+1,055|6756

Oh.. My.. Fucking.. Goodness..
herrr_smity
+156|6647|space command ur anus
i guess all country's have its share of morons, and the US is no different.
Raptor1
+19|6507
That was really sad because i knew the answer to every one of those off the top of my head. But i do know some people who would not.
hey hear's a brain buster, anyone know what ESPN stands for?
eagles1106
+269|6603|Marlton, New Jersey.
and really, different people are smart in different areas, you cant expect to ask people questions in different areas, especially if thats not what they're educated at.  i bet if you asked some of those people questions in different areas they might do incredibly well, not everyone is a "know-it-all" all rounded well educated person...
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6711
How about we forget I said anything. I was just anoyed that you implied that most ppl in NYC are dumb, which they (we) are not..so there now everyone, including myslef, STFU!

oh yeah, eagles piss off.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-07-31 14:17:26)

herrr_smity
+156|6647|space command ur anus

eagles1106 wrote:

and really, different people are smart in different areas, you cant expect to ask people questions in different areas, especially if thats not what they're educated at.  i bet if you asked some of those people questions in different areas they might do incredibly well, not everyone is a "know-it-all" all rounded well educated person...
yea but the questions asked only required a minimum amount intellect, don't they watch the news.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6678|BC, Canada
lol
Bernadictus
+1,055|6756

ESPN? Electronical Society for Protection of Nanobots!
xXGamingBugXx
+30|6562
Lol. "how many ival towers are there?",
"ermm i'd say about 10"
Bernadictus
+1,055|6756

xXGamingBugXx wrote:

"ermm i'd say about 10"
Eiffel ! Eiffel Tower ffs.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6862|Reykjavík, Iceland.

Choumichel wrote:

Q: Which countries are in the Axis of Evil?
A: Ehm, I know Germany is one of them, I'm not sure... yeah good guess
are in the Axis of Evil lol, the WWII one was simply called "Axis", not evil.

AoE: Iran, Iraq and NK
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6770|Chicago.
It still amazes me how stupid people can be. Is this what we have sank into?

Last edited by BigmacK192 (2006-07-31 14:38:50)

alpinestar
+304|6615|New York City baby.
lawl, why did they interview low income people though ? lawl roflcopters
alpinestar
+304|6615|New York City baby.

Superior Mind wrote:

How about we forget I said anything. I was just anoyed that you implied that most ppl in NYC are dumb, which they (we) are not..so there now everyone, including myslef, STFU!

oh yeah, eagles piss off.
Uh huh like rednecks are smart......
xXGamingBugXx
+30|6562

Bernadictus wrote:

xXGamingBugXx wrote:

"ermm i'd say about 10"
Eiffel ! Eiffel Tower ffs.
Wow sorry
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6662

xXGamingBugXx wrote:

"ermm i'd say about 10"
are all english dumb as this?

fair enough question given the stupidity of the first post.

edit: just wanna show how retarded this whole topic is, dont wanna call you dumb.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2006-07-31 14:48:14)

xXGamingBugXx
+30|6562

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

xXGamingBugXx wrote:

"ermm i'd say about 10"

edit: just wanna show how retarded this whole topic is, dont wanna call you dumb.
Gladius7
+0|6691
HAHAHA Dumb as dog shit .....oooooo dog shit come,s out the tail end of a dog...LOL
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6662

xXGamingBugXx wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

xXGamingBugXx wrote:

"ermm i'd say about 10"

you aint dumb, just didnt know how to spell a word.  because a human being doesnt know who Kofi Anan is, does that make him dumb?  WHat would the use of knowing who the secretary general of the United Nations is to an average working class joe schmoe.  People who are retarded at certain things are usually good at other things.  I dont know shit about computers but i could tell you what happened in this country during the civil war.

I have a lot of respect and admiration for the English.  Their gov't, history and culture are all very admirable and if I was born English I would have much pride.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2006-07-31 15:00:14)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6684|NT, like Mick Dundee

Woot for the Chaser crew! CNNNN FTW! I think all of the tech that pours out of the US of A says that they aren't though.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Widjerd
I like sausage
+18|6560|Bristol UK
well i didnt know what the axis of evil was, i thought they were referring to the axis in WW2 which was germans, japs and italians. i didnt know that but im not a retard, in fact im quite chemistry and computer minded so you'd get similar responces from london or any city in the UK or any city on the planet to be frank and i aint american

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard