[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6601|Iceland

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

........how many of you actually tried both betas?
me
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6713|Antarctica

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

me
Thats what I thought, just the two of us.  Everyone seems to have an optinion on the patch yet they don't download the open beta........ I will never understand what they are thinking.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6768

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

me
Thats what I thought, just the two of us.  Everyone seems to have an optinion on the patch yet they don't download the open beta........ I will never understand what they are thinking.
Some of us are puter illiterate.
Oberst-Moser
+9|6527
why should i dl this crap? my suggestions wouldn't change anytthing, cause they are too proud to re-release 1.12 as a final bf2 version.
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6659

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Let's have some common sense in this thread

-If you hit a tank with an AT rocket, and it dies within 20 seconds at someone else's hand, you get a point for every hit
-Claymores should be made destructable again. <--- FULL STOP.

General fixes:

-Armor should not fade out of view from such a rediculously short distance. Armor can see your chopper, but they are invisible to you unless if they fire.
-get rid of the damn CTD's!
-since 1.3 I get a lot of trouble with bad hitreg, eg. bullets hitting but not doing any damage. fix?
Amen brother. Quoted for most important stuff.

Even with my 1054 claymore kills I agree that claymores should be destructable, you can easilly prevent flags from being capped merely by making your claymores in easy sight. (for example around tv station on sharqi)
That way people can't get to the flag because they know they'll be dead if they try.

I also agree on the tank fading view thing, occasionally i'll tv missile and I think it's ridiculous that anything on the ground only gets drawn at practically the last centimetre.
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6587
Fix the AT rockets flying through vehicles is all I want..
ZCor3x
+46|6577|Pennsylvania

RDMC(2) wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

They were gonna do what we asked for in the new patch, ok
5 things: No more bunny hopping - no more cartillery [now its just car drops]- new map - no more server crashes - Inf only  [ECR will have fun in those servers]

I think we want more things than that cause we've bin waiting for a while now

I want:
Final 3rd unlock series of guns

nothing else.
_________
What Dice didnt realy tell us about 1.3 is they added alot more effects** like now u see bullets splash in the water if u shoot from a gun, it wasnt like that, now flashbang has a much cooler effect too. << Praise! :]
No More Bunnyhoppin, a man fack off, Hope Do U expect me to escape from a friggin tank or from a ton of infantry when my M249 SAW is running out of ammo, christ, they are allready competely nerfed the fucking game, lets make it worse! Yay! Lets add bullet splash in the water, yay cool, you might look at it in when ur a total retard which is bored. Christ,
BUNNY HOPPIN FTW FFS
Locke
+1|6654
Perhaps they are taking their time to get it right.

/sarcasm

-Locke
[img]http://www.frontliner.us/CSA/absolutebattlefield.jpg[/img]

Last edited by Locke (2006-07-31 17:54:10)

alpinestar
+304|6603|New York City baby.
The only thing they got right was the motherfucking icons on my desktop
zer0fus10n
+14|6518
Oprah
jamiet757
+138|6629

FFLink13 wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

What Dice didnt realy tell us about 1.3 is they added alot more effects** like now u see bullets splash in the water if u shoot from a gun, it wasnt like that, now flashbang has a much cooler effect too. << Praise! :]
http://www.orlyowl.com/orly.jpg
i like owls...
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6685|Middle of nowhere

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Let's have some common sense in this thread

-Jets should be made balanced for the most part, only the F-35 should be slightly less maneaverable. Why? Because there are maps where you have 2 F-35b's vs. 1 MiG
-A2A missles should be made avoidable
-AA missles should be made more accurate and powerful (Don't you go telling me that AA is overpowered, it's a piece of tosh and any real pilot such as myself will have two bombs in your armor before you can fire a single missle)

-Choppers are fine IMO.

-as are tanks, although my knowledge on this subject is limited

-I would like to see the rediculous 'delay hits' removed from infantry fights. If someone tries to go around a corner I can just keep on firing and they will die when they're out of my sight. If you get shot you die, so no scenario's where both sides end up killing each other.
-If you hit a tank with an AT rocket, and it dies within 20 seconds at someone else's hand, you get a point for every hit
-Claymores should be made destructable again. <--- FULL STOP.
-MOVEMENT NEED NOT BE RESTRICTED

General fixes:

-Armor should not fade out of view from such a rediculously short distance. Armor can see your chopper, but they are invisible to you unless if they fire.
-get rid of the damn CTD's!
-since 1.3 I get a lot of trouble with bad hitreg, eg. bullets hitting but not doing any damage. fix?
QFT everything except the Assault thing, that would just be a bad idea, yes, they don't get many points other than Combat ones, but if your good enough, that's normally not a problem, and think about it, lets say that you play on a 16 player server, 64 player map, and you get 90 kills as assault (possible)  that means you get 180 combat points, lets say 50 Cap points because there aren't many people, and 90 more kill points... that's 320 points... i don't think so

and i think that there is a small bug with tanks, that sometimes, when you hit another tank/APC it won't register as a hit... but other than that, tanks are cool
Disodium
+13|6521|Sydney
Since everyones mentioning what they want,
I would look forward to:
No server crashes
The ability to pickup claymores, c4 that you mistakenly place.

Things i would of liked:
The ability to skip the intro movings by a command line attribute like -skipmovies so when you join using 3rd party browsers you dont miss that damn server slot.

'Deployable' Support weapons. best example Day of defeat, Machine Gunner's can deploy there weapon for use at sandbags, walls or most things that you can rest a gun on.
After they are deployed they are as affective as if the player was prone, this would bring more life to those seemingly life less bunkers and stands around most maps.

Last edited by Disodium (2006-07-31 22:03:10)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard