c0ldfyr3
+23|6669|Ireland
The two best Battlefield 2 TV rocket kills ever witnessed by anyone ever in the history of the world!

YouTube
Google Video

Its also my first ever video of anything, ever
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6643|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
fail.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6528|London (At Heart)

spawnofthemist wrote:

fail.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6712
seen better but there ok.

best one i ever saw was elmo shooting down a full blackhawk over dalien, the tv missile went around the reator tower then hit a strafing blackhawk.
Giant_Squid500
+5|6674|U.S.A.
The problem with those shots is there is no combat going on. They weren't taken in the middle of battle, they had no AA's to worry about, no planes, no nothing.

They had time to set up and try it again and again until they got it right.  Now if it were in the middle of combat then that would be a different story.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6577|London
That...was....awful.
LightMagic
Banned
+21|6664|Sheerness, UK
The intro was a bit long winded, there's quite good shots but not the best I've seen, how many takes did it take to get them right I bet more than once.
c0ldfyr3
+23|6669|Ireland

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

The problem with those shots is there is no combat going on. They weren't taken in the middle of battle, they had no AA's to worry about, no planes, no nothing.

They had time to set up and try it again and again until they got it right.  Now if it were in the middle of combat then that would be a different story.
*CougH* Every single stunt video ever made *CougH*
Sandskink
+19|6628|In your moms BUSHland
pffft.
c0ldfyr3
+23|6669|Ireland

LightMagic wrote:

The intro was a bit long winded, there's quite good shots but not the best I've seen, how many takes did it take to get them right I bet more than once.
The first shot took one shot, the second one through the tunnel took three attempts.
frankhamand
=MIA=
+17|6576
they would be good..but they were teamkills on an empty server against a hover helicopter....
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6643|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

c0ldfyr3 wrote:

LightMagic wrote:

The first shot took one shot, the second one through the tunnel took three attempts.
cos the first one is one that anyone could do.

and the second one.. elmo could do with his eyes closed.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6660| United States of America
your movies make me want to go "meh"
lordgeno
Enemy Bush Spotted!
+18|6715|asshole of the planet, NM, USA
Those aren't that hard man, the Helo's weren't trying to evade, and there wasn't much in the way of them to have to move around, or dodge.

However, they were pretty interesting, shooting through the dam.  That was cool.
c0ldfyr3
+23|6669|Ireland
Whos elmo when hes at home? If I recorded every single TV rocket kill I've had I could make a f*ckin savage montage. But I prefer to kill more people than cream over each one
millhous
+39|6638|OREEGONE, USA
That video would be amazing if it was in the middle of combat.  Other than that, its a cheap stunt vid.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6741
Very good, but would have been better in a game that was running, seeing that you roughly knew where the other chopper was, still very good shooting.
DavidianCox
...from the internet
+60|6659|Birmingham
they could have been better and they could have been in combat. also would have been nice to see them moving rather than just hovering.
c0ldfyr3
+23|6669|Ireland
OOO almost forgot....did anyone watch till the end of the credits???????????
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6660|WPB, FL. USA
sucked
DavidianCox
...from the internet
+60|6659|Birmingham
so you put an fu to ea at the end? you cant hate ea that much if you made a video about one of their games!
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6698|Germany
The best TV-missile kills ever are in the "duck&cover"-video.
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6522

frankhamand wrote:

they would be good..but they were teamkills on an empty server against a hover helicopter....
QFT
DavidianCox
...from the internet
+60|6659|Birmingham

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

c0ldfyr3
+23|6669|Ireland

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

As said above, the duck & cover video was also scripted. It was shot in lan games with a crew there as cannon fodder.
It was also shot with a very early patch as the TV rockets have a much longer range than they do now.

Albeit there is that one shot that should have hit a building but still killed its target that I repsect.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard