solarium_rider
+0|6761
Is it possible?  I really can't stand it.  Sometimes I'm also listening to the radio and it just kills me when there are two songs playing at the same time (especially when they don't match.)  Of course I would mind it so much, if that maps loaded faster...

I turned the game music down to 0% under audio in options, but that doesn't kill the map loading music.  Bug you think?
=|1st|=Walker
+0|6753
just turn the volume on your speaker and microphone all the way down then when u get in the game turn it back up so u can hear the gunfire and stuff.
solarium_rider
+0|6761
Any other ideas?  Turning up and down the volume everytime isn't really user friendly, especially when a game ends and it changes maps...you can't really just jump into the options menu really quick and turn it down before it switches.
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6818

solarium_rider wrote:

I turned the game music down to 0% under audio in options, but that doesn't kill the map loading music.  Bug you think?
That's what I did and thats all that options is for anyways. I don't know why it didn't work for you.
Col-Khadafi
+0|6795|Your Mom's House
er

Are you using ASE to load BF2? It seems to still play music for the first map you load, if you start BF2 through ASE.

Last edited by Col-Khadafi (2005-11-03 13:01:18)

solarium_rider
+0|6761
I'm using xfire usually, but I believe it does play it no matter what.  I'll doublecheck this in a bit.
solarium_rider
+0|6761
Yeah, you're right.  It seems to play it when you join a server from the command line (i.e. via ase or xfire.)  Probably a bug with the game then.  It was probably getting on my nerves because I kept jumping servers to join other people using xfire...
pinky_81
+1|6787|Denmark
My music plays a minute or 2 after I've completely left the game...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard