Erkut.hv
+124|6733|California
http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/new … 94d5fc6d50

Just read this. Was moving over the weekend, please delete post if alreayd covered. If not, please discuss. It furthers my view that I believe Hezbollah is purposefully placing military installations where they can cause the greatest "collateral" damage.
=OBS= EstebanRey
+256|6549|Oxford, England, UK, EU, Earth

Erkut.hv wrote:

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/story.html?id=37278180-a261-421d-84a9-7f94d5fc6d50

Just read this. Was moving over the weekend, please delete post if alreayd covered. If not, please discuss. It furthers my view that I believe Hezbollah is purposefully placing military installations where they can cause the greatest "collateral" damage.
So what's your point?  Do expect them to all stand in the middle of the dessert where the Israelies can fly over in their US sponsored planes and bomb them?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6527|Global Command
The point is that Hezbollah sets up its launcher next to the U.N. outpost in the hopes that it gets attacked so they can use it in the propaganda war.
     I say this explains the attack totally and exonerates Israel in this matter.
+ 1 for the thread starter.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6652
Did you get as far as the punchline for the article?:

If indeed Israel was attempting to hit Hezbollah fighters in the area, it hasn't yet used the excuse to explain its actions because it wouldn't make it any less guilty in the world's eyes, Capt. Forsberg said.
=OBS= EstebanRey

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

The point is that Hezbollah sets up its launcher next to the U.N. outpost in the hopes that it gets attacked so they can use it in the propaganda war.
Yeah but the American public don't need persuading that Israel's in the right, the government makes sure of that.  It's the rest of the world who aren't as easy to convince.........
Erkut.hv
+124|6733|California

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Did you get as far as the punchline for the article?:

If indeed Israel was attempting to hit Hezbollah fighters in the area, it hasn't yet used the excuse to explain its actions because it wouldn't make it any less guilty in the world's eyes, Capt. Forsberg said.
Indeed, why defend when nobody is going to believe you anyway? I don't blame them for not offering up excuses. War is war, everyone hates Israel anyway, why bother trying to explain themselves.

This was just an article by some Canadian dude that I found interesting.
Zodiaccup
+42|6544

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

...  I say this explains the attack totally and exonerates Israel in this matter...
Yeah of course, like it explains the attacks on the convoys of refugees,
beause their was some children of hizbollah-members in the cars....

I say the government of Israel is an accumulation of smacktards and imbeciles, they are not able
to use their fucking common sense, just like their opponents...
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6527|Global Command
War is hell and anybody who wanted to jump head first into it like these people repeatedly do to each other would have to be a smacktard.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6694|NJ

=OBS= EstebanRey wrote:

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Yeah but the American public don't need persuading that Israel's in the right, the government makes sure of that.  It's the rest of the world who aren't as easy to convince.........
You are on the same boat buddy, as far as I'm concerned your government does the ame propaganda.  Also how many Hezbollah Troops do you think it takes to fire off those rockets?

Last edited by cpt.fass1 (2006-07-31 08:46:41)

Erkut.hv
+124|6733|California
Here's something new:

-Photos that damn Hezbollah-

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/ … 20,00.html

Shows pics of militants in civ clothing, and AA guns in residential areas.
jonsimon
+224|6493
How can some of you believe this justifies Israel killing those men? Even if Hezbollah baited them, IT IS ISRAELS FAULT FOR TAKING THE BAIT. A bully in grade school baits you into punching him so he can cry to the teacher, but the intention does not justify the action! Israel is at fault for killing these civillians, THEY HAVE A CHOICE NOT TO ATTACK. There is never a point where Hezbollah can remove their free will to CHOSE TO SAVE LIVES RATHER THAN END THEM.

Israel is as evil as hezbollah simply for playing their game.
Erkut.hv
+124|6733|California

jonsimon wrote:

How can some of you believe this justifies Israel killing those men? Even if Hezbollah baited them, IT IS ISRAELS FAULT FOR TAKING THE BAIT. A bully in grade school baits you into punching him so he can cry to the teacher, but the intention does not justify the action! Israel is at fault for killing these civillians, THEY HAVE A CHOICE NOT TO ATTACK. There is never a point where Hezbollah can remove their free will to CHOSE TO SAVE LIVES RATHER THAN END THEM.

So sit back and let Hezbollah launch missiles into Israel because they chose to locate their launch sites in densely populated areas?

makes perfect sense to me.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6652

Erkut.hv wrote:

Here's something new:

-Photos that damn Hezbollah-

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/ … 20,00.html

Shows pics of militants in civ clothing, and AA guns in residential areas.
So the pictures of little Isreali girls signing 1000lb bombs mean that they are flying the war planes that drop them then?
jonsimon
+224|6493

Erkut.hv wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

So sit back and let Hezbollah launch missiles into Israel because they chose to locate their launch sites in densely populated areas?

As a matter of fact yes. And how to stop the rockets? Well perhaps you could try diplomacy. Israel has refused to acknowledge Hezbollah as a diplomatic entity. This means any possibility of cutting a deal to stop the rockets or even agreeing to disagree is null. Israel sure exhausted a lot of effort to avoid killing those people before resorting to military action.
=OBS= EstebanRey

Erkut.hv wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

Are you Jewish by any chance?  Not flaming, a geniune question......
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

jonsimon wrote:

Erkut.hv wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

As a matter of fact yes. And how to stop the rockets? Well perhaps you could try diplomacy. Israel has refused to acknowledge Hezbollah as a diplomatic entity. This means any possibility of cutting a deal to stop the rockets or even agreeing to disagree is null. Israel sure exhausted a lot of effort to avoid killing those people before resorting to military action.
hezbolla isnt a diplomatic entity... theyre terrorists... ffs, those cowards hide behind women and children.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
jonsimon
+224|6493

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

Erkut.hv wrote:

hezbolla isnt a diplomatic entity... theyre terrorists... ffs, those cowards hide behind women and children.
WRONG. Hezbollah is an organization which is a political party in Lebannon. They have a military wing with at least rudimentary organization, and a civillian wing which is well organized and provides many services to the people of lebannon. They can be reasoned with, and they can be talked to. They are a diplomatic entity and are in fact mislabeled terrorists because of their limited millitary might.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6558

jonsimon wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

WRONG. Hezbollah is an organization which is a political party in Lebannon. They have a military wing with at least rudimentary organization, and a civillian wing which is well organized and provides many services to the people of lebannon. They can be reasoned with, and they can be talked to. They are a diplomatic entity and are in fact mislabeled terrorists because of their limited millitary might.
Why then would Hezbollah fire rockets in an area that has civilians knowing full well it would draw Israeli fire. Even worse is they make the civilians stay instead of letting them flea north. They build schools and hospitals on top of bunkers. They use the Lebanese people as a shield. How do you reason with that?

They are part of the Lebanese government? Why are they funded by Iran and not Lebanon? Your defending a group that pioneered the suicide bomb.

Last edited by rawls2 (2006-07-31 10:08:59)

jonsimon
+224|6493

rawls2 wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Why then would Hezbollah fire rockets in an area that has civilians knowing full well it would draw israeli fire. Even worse is they make the civilians stay instead of letting them flea north. They build schools and hospitals on top of bunkers. They use the Lebonese people as a shield. They are part of the Lebonese government? Why are they funded by Iran and not Lebonan? Your defending a group that pioneered the suicide bomb.
Prove they fire from a civillian shield. Prove they hold citizens captive. Prove they build them on top of bunkers. Prove they are funded by Iran. Besides, whats wrong with being funded by Iran? The US funds Israel's civillian massacres. These are becoming increasingly accepted facts around this forum, and yet I have yet to see undeniable proof of any.

Last edited by jonsimon (2006-07-31 10:18:11)

manitobapaintballa
+32|6617
the isreali's have the right to defend them selves they have always been attacked..........  and ANYONE who supported the american war is iraq has no right to say hitting military targets that are right next to a civilian center is wrong.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6554
Wasn't a very effective shield was it? Perhaps if the Israelis stopped pansying around and faced them man to man they wouldn't have to kill innocent people eh? Obliterating a patch of land from an aeroplane irrespective of who's below you is about as brave and dignified as firing rockets indiscriminately into an Israeli town.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6558
Pansying around? Pansying around? Firing a rocket at Israel then running around a corner behind a house full of women and children to hide, that is pansying around. Thats bieng a straight out fag and a pussy. Hezbollah fighters are a bunch of snatches who are scared to fight face to face.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6694|NJ
Well eventually the children in those schools are going to grow up and become hezbollah so Isreal should just kill everyone.   

That's not serious so don't take it taht way
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714
what israel shouldda done is not using airstrikes, but rather send troops into lebanon and kill the hezzbohlla
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6688|Tampa Bay Florida
They might as well invade at this point...... I mean, civilians are dying either way, and this way will just generate more terrorists.  They've got to go in and take care of it before it gets worse.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard