Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I think I just realized this very moment

most people are stupid
I wish stupid ppl should be punished... lets take off all safety labels and let the problem solve itself
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ilyandor
+31|6689|Phoenix, AZ
yes. excellent idea.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6550|Southeastern USA
the average intelligence of a group is inversely proportional to the population of the same group
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6632|Finland

This thread went... nowhere.
I need around tree fiddy.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6696|NJ

Devolant wrote:

In the other thread that pointed to this one some retarded fuck said that the europeans wiped out the native americans. errrrrr wrong. The europeans started the war with native americans (the brits). The french aswell at some extent. However the war raged on even when the "americans" + french drove out the english cause they were at war at the time.

Europeans took like what.. 10-15% at most... Since we only stayed on the east coast. The Americans in turn moved inwards towards california etc where the spanish and portugese had settled. On the way they encountered loads and loads of natives. You traded with them killed some and eventually you took out 99% of their population cause you were greedy and thought the land belonged to you.

Europeans didn't take out the native americans. "Americans" did. However now all Americans think the land belong to them from origin for some dumb reason. Kind of like Israel believes it is there land from the beginning. When in fact they killed the Judanes and some other folk and took the land from them.

Now you see why america helps israel. They have this special bond. They both killed another civilisation to claim territory.
And where did these "American's" come from??
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command
Why, if you think the Indians should be given a nation would you settle for so little. And by what method did you come up with the partition.
     At least your not claiming it for Mexico.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644
what would you expect man,  you show a map of the US with california, oregon and washington and idaho being given to indians.  the worlds 5th or 6th largest and strongest economie.  no debate or seriousness there, just fun with photoshop.  if anywhere, i would assume oklahoma would be the state

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2006-07-31 07:23:41)

JG1567JG
+110|6589|United States of America

DonFck wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Might makes right. The Native Americans could never retake land by force.
But a UN resolution could?
Not with veto power.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6632|Finland

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

what would you expect man,  you show a map of the US with california, oregon and washington being given to indians.  the worlds 5th or 6th largest and strongest economie.  no debate or seriousness there, just fun with photoshop.  if anywhere, i would assume oklahoma would be the spot
Sure.. fun with photoshop.. No. Place the hypothetical state where you wish, I didn't do much pondering over where to place the area in question, and I'm sorry for that.

Maybe two things lead me to place the area where it is in the picture:
-European settlers came in from the east, hence the natives were driven to the west.
-The West coast of Jordan became Israel in 1948, taking away a Mediterranian coast, In this case, contacts to the Pacific have been cut off.

Last edited by DonFck (2006-07-31 07:32:26)

Erkut.hv
+124|6735|California

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I think I just realized this very moment

most people are stupid
None of us are going to get time back on our lives, and I blame this post.

To quote Henry Rollins "I should be able to sue for time, I get 10 years off your life"
JG1567JG

Devolant wrote:

In the other thread that pointed to this one some retarded fuck said that the europeans wiped out the native americans. errrrrr wrong. The europeans started the war with native americans (the brits). The french aswell at some extent. However the war raged on even when the "americans" + french drove out the english cause they were at war at the time.

Europeans took like what.. 10-15% at most... Since we only stayed on the east coast. The Americans in turn moved inwards towards california etc where the spanish and portugese had settled. On the way they encountered loads and loads of natives. You traded with them killed some and eventually you took out 99% of their population cause you were greedy and thought the land belonged to you.

Europeans didn't take out the native americans. "Americans" did. However now all Americans think the land belong to them from origin for some dumb reason. Kind of like Israel believes it is there land from the beginning. When in fact they killed the Judanes and some other folk and took the land from them.

Now you see why america helps israel. They have this special bond. They both killed another civilisation to claim territory.
I have always wondered at what point in time did the transition happen from European to American.  Was it when we declared Independence? Was it after the British Military left our shores.  I don't know this answer but to say it is Americans who wiped out Native Americans and to act like Europeans didn't have anything to do with it or not as much to do with it is just ignoring the fact that had the British won our Revolutionary War or if the Spanish had taken control of the Americas the same would have happened.

Edit-->  Just off the top of my head I think that the French originally sided with the Indians and then us Americans.  As long as they were fighting the British they were happy

If we were to give this land to Native Americans which tribe would rule?  Seminoles, Iroquois, Navajo, and others

Last edited by JG1567JG (2006-07-31 07:46:59)

cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6696|NJ
Yes because we all know that "American's" just magically apeared, none of them came from europe at all. And by all means no country in europe have ever left there borders and tried to take over the world ever.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6694|San Francisco
The next time you post a map like that, don't assume everyone here knows what you want discussed.  You need to put more thought into what you actually want debated, and don't just come out with it on the second page of the thread...

In any case, the land of North America wasn't "owned" per se by the Native Americans, rather they just lived here and grew their cultures around Nature.  "Ownership" came with the Europeans, who had done nothing but fight over their own lands before deciding to spread their reach.  Albeit there were hunting/gathering territorial disputes by various tribes, there was no actual ownership of land.

The native tribes were all over America, and were only pushed west because the Europeans landed in the East.  That doesn't make it appropriate to just lump them all onto the West Coast...in fact, it still is an American fact that a lot of people just want to turn their backs on.  How we just came and took over via force and violence (Trail of Tears, smallpox in sleeping bags, general warring between the settlers attempting to "own" land and the tribes whose territory it infringed on, etc)
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6537|Carlsbad, CA, USA

DonFck wrote:

With all the Israel-discussion going on, I thought I'd throw an idea out there, just for the sake of debate.

Discuss.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/968/mapnewyo5.gif
give away finland, leave my home alone.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6632|Finland

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

DonFck wrote:

With all the Israel-discussion going on, I thought I'd throw an idea out there, just for the sake of debate.

Discuss.

Exactly. So how are the palestinians feeling?

Last edited by DonFck (2006-07-31 07:53:15)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644
i have a feeling you were waiting a long, long time to ask that question
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6632|Finland

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

i have a feeling you were waiting a long, long time to ask that question
The force is strong in you..

...since post 1.

Case closed?

Last edited by DonFck (2006-07-31 08:06:18)

Devolant
+3|6637|Sweden

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Yes because we all know that "American's" just magically apeared, none of them came from europe at all. And by all means no country in europe have ever left there borders and tried to take over the world ever.
That's the dumbest shit I've heard I used "americans" cause you were europeans but you yourself declared yourself as americans and not europeans anymore since you were born out of ppl who lived in america their entire lives. That's how far it had gone before you declared indepence from britain.

Do you understand now or should I spell it out to you a bit more?

Put some thought into your critcism please.

Yes europeans have fought wars duh.. I'm not saying they haven't but we didn't claim the land we took from our enemies as ours originally? Neither did any of us as a country try to enslave an entire race of "animals".

Then on top of that, try to become world police and think you know best after killing off nearly an entire civilisation and enslaving a race. (no I'm not saying you did it with ALL the black people) yes now you can't make a dumb comment on that.

You were even too busy caring for your economical growth instead of helping europe fight hitler you let hundreds of thousands of people die before you stopped building refrigators and started building bombs since you realised Japan wasn't really happy about you. Only then did you decide to get off your asses. To top it all off you come in and act like you saved our asses. Had you come from the start you would of. Now imagine if france and britain hadn't liked your little indepence in the first place. Would you be called American now?

Last edited by Devolant (2006-07-31 08:20:20)

JG1567JG

DonFck wrote:

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Discuss.

Total Destruction of Israel
Ettercrab
+11|6652|Finland

JG1567JG wrote:

DonFck wrote:

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

Total Destruction of Israel
Land was given to Jews by UN mandate, so isn't it UN that needs total destruction (or anyone else who has taken land from others)?
BFROE|IndianScout
+41|6513
funny, I've never heard of any stupid proposal like that in any tribal meeting,

also what would give them the right to move whole communities again, did we have enough of that before when they put us on reservations...

it seems to me thats just one huge reservation...

no thanks
Colfax
PR Only
+70|6644|United States - Illinois
What i get from the picture is:

Your trying to say what would we do as americans if our west coast was taken from us and made into a nation.  What would we do? How would we react?  Like isreal maybe?

am i right or wrong here
Devolant
+3|6637|Sweden
You are somewhat right. You mean like PALESTINIA maybe...

The bible itself clearly states massacre of israels true inhabitants as the land was meant for "the chosen ones"...

Last edited by Devolant (2006-07-31 08:27:28)

DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6632|Finland

Colfax wrote:

What i get from the picture is: Your trying to say what would we do as americans if our west coast was taken from us and made into a nation.  What would we do? How would we react?
Correct
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6722|Oregon
this is the worst idea ive ever heard...i live in oregon, and theres no way in HELL im gonna be forced out into Nevada or some shit....why even start this thread??

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard