Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6528|So Cal
I rarely drink, so turning 18 and 21 wasn't that big of a deal to me.  i was already getting into nightclubs before I was 17.  But 2 weekends ago, I got plastered at my bestfriends wedding.  I had 9 Coors,3 shots of Jager, 6 coronas, in that order, throughout the evening.  I forgot what happened after I took the shots, that's when everything started fading.  I have brief snapshots of me sitting on the asphalt, hugging a parking pole.  Buddy also told me I was walking slanted hahahaha and that I puked on some chicks truck.  I was also feeling the aftermath ALL damn week. 

special occassion and I paid the price.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6740
Can't remember, think it may have involved drinking of some sort.
InnerMonkey
+62|6719
hmmm...  don't remember 18 really.  I was in HighSchool still, I remember that much.  I'm an October baby, so I was one of the oldest people in my grade that hadn't failed.  I didn't drink much then, so I probably went skating with friends or smoked or something.  I was in class in college on my 21st, but the next day I went to a party and drank almost a whole bottle of Seagram's 7 by myself.  That's nasty stuff btw, but at the time, I considered it good stuff (was better than Evan Williams after all).   That was also the first time I'd ever been carded.  I got turned away from the first store because my girlfriend was underage.  I went to the next store and left her in the car.

Getting carded is funny.  I looked old for my age, so I'd been buying booze for all my friends since I was 16 or 17 (still no way I looked 21, but I was polite...maybe that helps).  I didn't start drinking until 19-20 years old.  I'm 30 now and get carded everywhere that I'm not a semi-regular.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6550|Southeastern USA
21: very not sober from many many substances which shall not be named in the presence of younguns, went to the masquerade in atlanta and saw DJ Icey, baby anne, ak1200 with mc navigator and some locals, don't remember too much after that, came home 2 days later and slept for 3, now 8 years later I'm still repairing the damage

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard