SFR-Rooo
+19|6612|portsmouth uk
Well my nephew has just reached the ripe old age of 21,just wondering what you lot did at this auspicious date in the cycle of life,myself got drunk and don't remember too much ,mind you I'm now 46 and the memories are not too clear!!!.......but I'm not in a home yet!!,so any good stories lets hear about them,thanks this should be interesting to say the least.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6733

well i wont be doing anything special. drunk enough already.
SFR-Rooo
+19|6612|portsmouth uk

Coolbeano wrote:

well i wont be doing anything special. drunk enough already.
so did you use spell checker?
Drexor
+33|6583|Denmark
in DK we can start to drink at 16 so i have been active for 2 years now...

this age is awesome.. cant imagine anything to be more fun
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614
I turned 18 in basic training the day after the USS Cole was bombed.  I was out in the field when i turned 21
broncobullfrog
Extra Tender Juicy SPINY
+58|6721|The 70's
Got arrested on my 21st. Had a party, house got invaded by a load of hooligans, big fight, police, night in cells LOL.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6488|Montucky
my 18th B-day was spent at a wrestling tournement..

i spent my 21st B-day on the USS Iwo Jima (LHD-7)
Aerick
+2|6519|Bay Area

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I turned 18 in basic training the day after the USS Cole was bombed.  I was out in the field when i turned 21
Same here; turned 18 at MCRD and 21 out at CAX.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK
Well my 18th came last month and i went out had a huge meal with all my mates then went out and got pretty drunk, i can actually remember much of that night.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803
My 18th is coming up in a couple months and I'm going to be taking a trip up to Chicago, Il.
ilyandor
+31|6658|Phoenix, AZ
cant remember. drinking and using can be fun at the time, but now i wish i never touched that shit. wasted 5 years of my life.
KtotheIMMY
+513|6733
My 21st B-day fell on Thanksgiving Day 2004 and I was in Myrtle Beach, SC. It was freezing cold. Nobody was there. I went to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville for some drinks, and then The Hard Rock Cafe... and then I stumbled back to my hotel.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6813|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Meh, I'm still a lil' kiddie of 15...
dankassasin42o
+68|6649|Reefersyde, CA
i got FUCKED up
JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

i was in Spain for 2weeks with 12 mates getting hammered. Don't remember much now, seams so long ago now.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6735|Toronto Canada
i'm going to the one place that i cant get to with my fake id!

the brass rail (biggest strip joint in toronto.)

and believe me, i've tried.

funny story actually
tech and i tried to get in and the bouncers just about killed us by pushing us down the stairs.
that was a bad night haha

Last edited by kessel! (2006-07-30 15:36:51)

JE3146
+109|6541|Oregon
Went to a Blues concert with some friends and family at a local restaurant/bar/pub that holds concerts weekly.

Listening to good blues music with awesome west coast USA microbrews and hanging out with family and friends. Couldn't of thought of a better way to celebrate my 21st.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6735|Toronto Canada

JE3146 wrote:

Went to a Blues concert with some friends and family at a local restaurant/bar/pub that holds concerts weekly.

Listening to good blues music with awesome west coast USA microbrews and hanging out with family and friends. Couldn't of thought of a better way to celebrate my 21st.
who was playing?
calamity
+1|6614|Canada eh? where that weed at
hmmm, in canada u can drink when u are 18, on my 18th i went out for dinner with my folks and friends, and got super drunk at a bar. on my 21st, got super baked, went to a small itlalian bar and got into a fight with a group of asians.  Not a good nite.
JE3146
+109|6541|Oregon

kessel! wrote:

JE3146 wrote:

who was playing?
Tommy Castro
SFR-Rooo
+19|6612|portsmouth uk
seems the norm to all get completely smashed of our faces and wake up some for the worse for wear.some good stories though thanks,and if your wondering HE to got pissed yesterday my nephew at the beginning of this thread drinks like a fish throws up like a flushed toilet!
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6561|Scarborough Yorkshire England
18th - Don't remember got really drunk
21st - eeerrrrrrrrr Don't remeber got really drunk
every birthday - don't remember GOT REALLY DRUNK
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6808
I got so drunk I almost died.  I don't remember the 2 days before and something like 3 days after.

I really don't remember the trip to the ER at all.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6664|Howell, Mi USA
18th I was at the gas station right at midnight buying cigarettes for the first time (legally) Then went and got drunk.

21st I didn't really do much, had a few beers with some friends but i couldn't get toasted because i had to work early the next morning.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6735|Toronto Canada
haha i cant wait to turn 18.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard