seaweedspit13
Banned
+23|6495|doncaster uk
what do u think to people who hide in the hotel on karkand it sucks it just that people who do that have no skill what do you guys reckon
specxops
Banned
+18|6663|Boca Raton,Florida
douchebags??
Axon
Jet Whore
+107|6510
n00bs?
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6732|Las Vegas
I reckon this topic has been beaten into the ground with a dead horse.
seaweedspit13
Banned
+23|6495|doncaster uk
cool response's guys
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6696|England and damn proud
People who want to have good stats without earning them
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6714|Australia
I wish i could jump into their homes and beat them up
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6571|Hungary
They are the biggest TWATS and NOOBS in the whole Bf2 history.
But i saw the same thing on Dragon....ppl were hiding in the temple..they killed us but we couldnt shoot them.
Noobs...they are behind a bulletproof wall...that thing DO NOT NEED SKILLS...maybe they are just too tarded to aim...so they better hide and are happy to get some kills....for these ppl...INSTANT BAN FOREVER.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6782|Human Meat Shield
If they are getting any in that whorehouse. Thats all I want to know.
seaweedspit13
Banned
+23|6495|doncaster uk
if people are using them though it just shows how crap they are
02fxnmaurer
+75|6495|Birmingham UK
i hate the glitch because i recently got banned from a server for spwning on a squad leader in the hotel, he was completely owning and didnt have a clue what was going on..i was in there for a matter of bout 2 seconds and got out ...5 minutes later the whole of the leaders squad and me were banned.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6707|The Ville

ShotYourSix wrote:

TheFlipTop
+28|6537

ShotYourSix wrote:

Hell yeah, and the said dead horse has then been persuaded to go for a walk afterwards....................

But they are stills twats.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6755|Topside

david363 wrote:

why do u want to ban people that take advantage of the bigs and glitchs that EA creates? its EA's fault for having them lol
You are not to bright are you???
Turn of your computer and go out and play with the other 5 year olds.
TheFlipTop
+28|6537

david363 wrote:

why do u want to ban people that take advantage of the bigs and glitchs that EA creates? its EA's fault for having them lol
Pity for you saying that, there is a big group of us here in the North of Ireland that play regularly online (most nights some of us will be on), and also regularly run LANs, especially over the winter, no kids and plenty plenty craic. The least of us is Master Sergeant, and another (who is over in Blighty, a friend of one of us) was a certain guy (those who know about this know who I mean) who sold one of the top 10 names to a daft beggar that then got wiped. You would probably have LEARNT alot.

No fuckin way on earth we would want yerself anywhere near us after that comment.
Snakeyezzz
Banned
+10|6672
Ahyuk...Ahyuk.....whatch chu talkin bout Willis?
mofo65
+6|6644|Valrico, FL USA
The salad tossers are ruining the game, It's not our fault that they were butt raped buy their uncle.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6752|Comber, Northern Ireland

TheFlipTop wrote:

david363 wrote:

Pity for you saying that, there is a big group of us here in the North of Ireland that play regularly online (most nights some of us will be on), and also regularly run LANs, especially over the winter, no kids and plenty plenty craic. The least of us is Master Sergeant, and another (who is over in Blighty, a friend of one of us) was a certain guy (those who know about this know who I mean) who sold one of the top 10 names to a daft beggar that then got wiped. You would probably have LEARNT alot.

No fuckin way on earth we would want yerself anywhere near us after that comment.
look i was only saying that you cant blame people for using something that EA made, and anyway, i didnt say in wanted to play with you lot, i also play in the Lan matchs, ever heard of game the world?
horny_trojan
+39|6724|Los FUCKING Angeles
i hate them as much as people who dont search and realize certain subjects have been covered by dozens of threads already
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6625|balls
Fags is the first thing to come to mind.  but then again thats what people call me when i snipe them in a k&p server!!!!
Ether151
Banned
+22|6673
No talent ass clowns...
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6735|Indianapolis, IN

horny_trojan wrote:

i hate them as much as people who dont search and realize certain subjects have been covered by dozens of threads already
QFT
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6711

ShotYourSix wrote:

LOL Beaten into the ground with a dead horse?
seaweedspit13
Banned
+23|6495|doncaster uk

PspRpg-7 wrote:

ShotYourSix wrote:

LOL Beaten into the ground with a dead horse?
ill beat u round the face with a dead horse lol
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6561|USA bitches!
The biggest problem is the commanders that drop the cars for them. Without the vodniks, no hotel glitch. So, they're the problem. As for the glitchers, there's nothing wrong with them. They're just using the bad game coding to their advantage. Go cry somewhere else, and don't attack the hotel CP, simple as that.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard