Banned - for ever.
+231|6714|Wilmington, DE, US
LOL I didn't make the list.
spastic bullet
would like to know if you are on crack
+77|6546|vancouver

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

You do know that the UN building sits in NYC, RENT FREE/UTILITY FREE at the expense of the US taxpayers, in the most expensive dollar per square foot real estate in the world??
The fact-master strikes again.  Oh, wait, no... you're talking out of your arse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_headquarters wrote:

The United Nations headquarters building was constructed in New York City in 1949 and 1950 beside the East River on land purchased by an 8.5 million dollar donation from John D. Rockefeller, Jr..
lmao
Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6718|Wherever the F**k i feel like

Bubbalo wrote:

Personally, I think America.  And before we begin, I'd like to request that the following people don't participate:

Lib-Sl@yer

I'm hoping that this will be a fair, balanced discussion.
Too bad im participating anyways. And i say all of the countries (even) america are responible. As well as the U.N. its self. They try to create global taxes to put money in thier pockets. As well as when the U.N. is called on to go to war to stop a mad man they back down almost as bad as france does.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6760|United States of America
The UN fucked themselves no one else did.
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6590|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U

Bubbalo wrote:

My philosophy is I've just knocked out everyone who could disagree, and can change that list at any time.
Your an idiot...So you want to look cool and have no one post thats likely to disagree?
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6583|Florida
Personally I disagree.  Most stuff that comes from you Bubbalo, is blaming the U.S. for the worlds problems.  So because you blame America, I disagree with you just because.  I dont care about the facts on this, I dont care what reason we actually went to war in Iraq for, I dont care what response you make to this.  All I know, and care about, is that we are at war in Iraq, and Ive got friends who have been there, and friends who are going there, I just pray they make it home safely, and Im just happy I live in America where I can live my life freely.  Mainly I disagree with you on this, because I hate seeing your responses of hating America.  If you hate it so much, go somewhere else, like Iran.  I have a feeling you would fit in pretty well....until they notice you are American and kill you for that, regardless of what you believe, the fact your American they will kill you.
I_invented_BF2
DICE/EA spokesman
+19|6488|denmark
the UN.... failure..??? naa..
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6495|Menlo Park, CA

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

You do know that the UN building sits in NYC, RENT FREE/UTILITY FREE at the expense of the US taxpayers, in the most expensive dollar per square foot real estate in the world??
The fact-master strikes again.  Oh, wait, no... you're talking out of your arse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_headquarters wrote:

The United Nations headquarters building was constructed in New York City in 1949 and 1950 beside the East River on land purchased by an 8.5 million dollar donation from John D. Rockefeller, Jr..
ACTUALLY I AM 100% CORRECT SHERLOCK. . .

LOOK IT UP BEFORE YOU FLAME DICKHEAD!!!!

He may have built it, BUT WE PAY FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!

I laugh at your wikipedia bullshit, that is NOT 100% viable information and you know it, for christs sake anyone can add to any topic on that website!

Its known info guy. . . I'm not blowing this out of my "arse" at all, its the way the UN was set up, WE UNFORTUNATELY AGREED to do this!!!

Last edited by fadedsteve (2006-07-31 19:32:16)

Volatile
+252|6709|Sextupling in Empire

I blame the UN failures on COW FARTS
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6649
cow farts and Iran
Volatile
+252|6709|Sextupling in Empire

There are cows in Iran, so I say that's 2 strikes against them!
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6566
I can't believe people are still commenting on the list, and my blaming America.  To clarify:

I do not blame the US for the UN's failure as a whole.  Nor did I intend to have a discussion without list people participating.  In fact, I didn't think there would be a discussion at all, I expected the thread to get locked pretty quickly.  Rather, the thread was a comment on the fact that asking certain people not to respond is foolish.  If they're flamers/trolls, the mods will deal with them.  Other than that, there is no reason not to ask them to respond.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6495|Menlo Park, CA

Bubbalo wrote:

Personally, I think America.  And before we begin, I'd like to request that the following people don't participate:
You wrote America. . .  See above
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6566
I also asked a number of people not to participate, despite the fact that I feel such requests are stupid, and said that I was right because everybody who could disagree had been asked not to post.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6495|Menlo Park, CA
Whatever. . .
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6566
You're just upset because you were looked stupid in the Indian thread
HeimdalX
+37|6656
They're all to blame equally. United Nations, united they stand. United they fall.

If you actually just bought that bs I just said you are a moron. The permanent members of the UN Security Council are the heavy hitters, and when they want to sway the UN they simply swing the bat and all the other countries topple down in their path. Singling out one member of the council simply admits to the fact that the others in it are not up to snuff in opposing another in that very council.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6495|Menlo Park, CA

Bubbalo wrote:

Again Whatever buddy, the guy gets a photoshopped map. . . I'm not even going to bother!

Your just a shit disturber thats all you are. . . . you try to get under peoples skin on these forums, and its pretty juvenile.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6566
Uh, yeah, totally.  It's not like my views are consistent, and come with logical reasoning to back them up (whether you agree with it or not).
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6679|Canberra, AUS
[/sarcasm] in case anyone was unsure.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6562|Brisbane, Aus

blame new zealand?
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6561|Kent, UK
let's just all kill bubbalo; how do you pronounce that?

bell-end-blue

repeat after me children!
it's all his fault for being an asswipe
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6561|Kent, UK

DonFck wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Again Whatever buddy, the guy gets a photoshopped map. . . I'm not even going to bother!

Your just a shit disturber thats all you are. . . . you try to get under peoples skin on these forums, and its pretty juvenile.
Shhh... quiet now.. Mummy will soon come with your Ritalin.
Dude, that's REALLY weak
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6636|Finland

^KoB^Buckles wrote:

DonFck wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

Dude, that's REALLY weak
Kinda, yes.. Sorry 'bout that..

Had a momentary twitch in my brain, when fadedsteve referred to that thread; he contributed there even less to a serious conversation and flamed instead about everything.

And now I'm dissapointed in myself for being guilty of doing the same idiotic thing...

Deleted.

Last edited by DonFck (2006-08-01 04:07:53)

I need around tree fiddy.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6566

^KoB^Buckles wrote:

DonFck wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

Dude, that's REALLY weak
As opposed to this:

^KoB^Buckles wrote:

let's just all kill bubbalo; how do you pronounce that?

bell-end-blue

repeat after me children!
it's all his fault for being an asswipe
That's really a brilliant example of posting.  I mean, seriously, you should be nominated for, like, a Pulitzer, or Nobel, or something.  That......I mean, wow.........you sure showed me.  Now I'll have to go kill myself because I'm so upset that someone on an internet forum who I've barely seen post said it's all my fault because I'm an asswipe.  I mean, seriously.........and that convincing argument you put forth!  Oh, I'm.......I don't know what to say.  I mean seriously, are you, like, Jesus or something?  Because someone as brilliant as you ought have a hotline to God!

See, it's funny, because I was impressed that you guys had turned an utterly stupid post into a serious discussion that was going somewhere.  And then a few people rock up to spoil the party.  So sad........

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard