jag1973
Bushwhacker
+1|6849|Tegucigalpa, Honduras

RadeonII wrote:

maybe if they set the I.A.R. standers to a total amount rather then haveing to do so much in 1 single round. A high number would be ok.. I have all but my knife and Ive been trying like a fool to get it  the most Ive had is 2 kills in 1 single game and ive tried most maps doing this. if you can get 100 over all knife kills that sould merit a badge...
Look at my sig, do I have the knife badge? NO, will I?, maybe. I think it is good to have Tough things, and that the things the we aim for are progressive and attaineble through time. Plus some people are good for some things some for others, so over time I will get an armour medal, and others will get the aviator. These medals are not there so we can get them all, at least not at once. I think that one of the purposes of this game is for you to go into a certain branch of the game and specialize your self in that branch.

FOCUS and you will get it, if you spread your points here and there those medals will seem very distant.
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6780
I get what people say about average players only get average awards, but I mean seriously, the high level awards are only for those who dedicate a huge (and sometimes rediculous) ammount of time into getting them. And personally, I think rewarding people who spend 5-6 hours a day playing BF2 isn't such a great idea (mainly for health reasons).
dalfiuss
+1|6836
I think everything is fine, except for the War College ribbon, 3 w/l is extremely hard to get, and I think it should be wiped completely from requirements.

War College should require commander time and commander total wins or something, not overall win to loss ratio.
8ball
+1|6746
in my eyes,
to be an expert at something,
100hrs is sufficient time, yeh its a long time,
but thats what ur rewarded for
if ur not a committed sniper, u wont get ur sniper expert badge, and u dont deserve it
these rewards are for committed players
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6814|Marathon, Florida Keys
got mah expert sniper yesterday
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
DeltaForceWarrior
+1|6770
i know that at the end of my service in the BF2 Armored Corps that the only things that i will still need to get are the WCR ribbon, the expert knife, and the expert repair badge. these 3 seem a little outrageous to me.

i think the class badges should require that the person uses the weapons from that kit to make the badge. any retard can use a vehicle to make expert badges or use the same kit for 100 hours, but only a true G can make it with his rifle in hand.
Spyx750
+0|6748
being a noob @ bf2 and having earned my basic engineer badge by using armor for the entire round I can second that it would be better it you actually have to use the weapons/items of that class (heck, I barely have over 10 engineer kills TOTAL) http://bf2s.com/player/spyx750/
I think the requirements are just fine, except that basic assault and basic something else were 5 kills iar while the other are 10 kills iar. especially assault should be at least 10 because it's an easy to kill with class. then, the basic knife badge should be 5 kills iar not 7...just like the pistol badge. I have a strong feeling that ea originally wanted to also make it 5 but someone entered it wrong and they we're like oh well the'll buy the game anyways, screw that, leave it like this.
it makes no sense that you have to make 7 knife kills for both basic and veteran knife.
Tomarr Sovai
+0|6743
I think the the most medal/badges/ribbons are unfair, becouse for nearly every you need time and points as comander. But I dont want play as comander, becouse its not my role playing in BF2.

I think it should give more medal/badges/ribbons where you dont need special points for playing as comander.

The second is that some badges need so many kills IAR that you can only get it with the comander too. So you have not obly to play time as comander , you need to fire the artilerie as a sniper for example, to get enaugh kills IAR for the next badge.
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6845|UK

RadeonII wrote:

and also there needs to be a TK badge.  rather then stripes you should get a huge asshole as your rank
I would get that easialy
Jodah3
+1|6744

Tomarr Sovai wrote:

I think the the most medal/badges/ribbons are unfair, becouse for nearly every you need time and points as comander. But I dont want play as comander, becouse its not my role playing in BF2.

I think it should give more medal/badges/ribbons where you dont need special points for playing as comander.

The second is that some badges need so many kills IAR that you can only get it with the comander too. So you have not obly to play time as comander , you need to fire the artilerie as a sniper for example, to get enaugh kills IAR for the next badge.
Unless I'm missing the point to your post, you need to revist UBAR.  There are only 2 ribbons, 1 medal, and 1 badge that require time/points as commander.  I would hardly call that too much.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard