Kazeons^
+1|6769|Denmark - Sønderylland
me2 and try some of the unlock weapons to try them out to my next unlock
bgthigfist
+0|6807
It's just stupid, juvenile, and childish to TK somebody because he revived you with your own kit and you want it back.  Why don't you follow them and grab it back when they die, then revive them.  You know.  Work as a TEAM.  Or you could go hide in a corner of the map so you never die and don't lose your kit.  Jeesh!
IronGeek
One Shot, One Kill
+4|6795|Canberra, Australia

chickenmuncher wrote:

What I do when I go to my friends house, he has two computers side by side set up with BF2. we usualy join the same server and lock ourselfs in a 2 person squad. One of us is a medic and the other anti-tank. If one of us goes down no matter what we are right next to each other to get revived and if i'm no the leader I spawn on him, if dies he unlocks the squad and rejoins makin me the leader, I quickly lock it and he can spwan on me. If you don't have side by side computers try x-fire (xfire.com) or call a friend its a great way to play clean and get easy revenge on ome one that just killed you.     Also ( having the unlockable anti-tank shot gun and medic L85 really helps a ton)
Can 2 computers use the same internet connection via a router and join the same internet game?  So i can have a mate come around and play BF2 at my place with me online?
SNIPMIKE
Fire In The Hole!!!!!!
+1|6751|Orlando, FL

IronGeek wrote:

Can 2 computers use the same internet connection via a router and join the same internet game?  So i can have a mate come around and play BF2 at my place with me online?
I did that last weekend with 7 people!!!  Best done with a cable modem.  As we were playing, me (medic) and a friend (spec op) were in a bunker on Wake, we he died I revived him, and when I died we switched kits and revived me.  This went on for 2 minutes.
Pineapple_Pez
+2|6745
why would anyone get pissed after someone takes their kit to revive them?  I dont think its such a big deal to have to play another kit for a little bit.  I'm usually being a utility guy using what I need for that  moment, say if a tank killed me I'll switch to AT for a while.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6745|Reality
My G-key gives me orgasms when properly stimulated
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
FourStars
+1|6741|Australia
mmm monkey feices
minispud
+4|6739

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Do ppl know what the "g" button does?
Yes, my 'g' key moves my player backwards.
Might wanna get a new keyboard...
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6849|San Francisco

minispud wrote:

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Do ppl know what the "g" button does?
Yes, my 'g' key moves my player backwards.
Might wanna get a new keyboard...
I just got a new keyboard actually!

Seriously though, I highly suggest that any semi-serious gamer at least attempt coming up with a personalized set of keybinds. Those z-board pos's are making too many weekend warriors think they are the next Jonathan Wendel.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard