jord
+2,382|6719|The North, beyond the wall.
I hit whatever caused me to get angry,connection loss:I hit the wireless box,CTD:I hit my screen,Freeze:I hit the computer.

Someone kills me in a cheap way,i swear at them alot lately.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6703|USA

pure_beef_69 wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

pure_beef_69 wrote:

I play zatar when every i can, its my fave map at the mo. Why do no servers ever play it? Only EA Uk have it on there map rotation
I just type Zatar in map name and get about 5 choices; all Euro servers and always great fun. Can't remember but Ive been playing a german server that has been a great fight everytime Im on there.

I find less horseshit on Euro servers. Maybe just me.
you still part of the bar clan?
Yep.
5peedy
+27|6640|the Faroe Islands

pure_beef_69 wrote:

Since ive stopped kiddnapping and generally being a n00b l8ly, ive started playing properly and trying to get good teamwork going...however since i have been doing this i am starting to find that the game is really pissing me off. I mean i make a squad, its full the first few round everyones working to gether, then everyone just starts spawing everywhere so im left trying to take a damn flag with about 12 enemies trying to kill me, that grinds my gears.

Next i play commander EA UK server i got unlucky and decided to be commander on karkland, i thought i was in luck 3 full squads and another 3 3man squads. But no the damn retards decide to just head to hotel  and spam grenades and just get massacerd, Im shouting down the mic "go for suburbs" but no they dont fkin listen and in the end right at the very end with 10 tickets left a LONE WOLF manages to cap the square. Oh great nice going...we finish with 0-168 to the enemy.

Now im really getting wound up, squadwork is at a low, my teams a bunch of retards. I play as a lone wolf sniper, however when i spawn...ARTY oh great thats one death. Spawn 2....TANK oh great another death. Spawn 3....Im alive so i run for the highest building (sharqui btw) and take posistion....BAng headshot im dead. Man i hate that. Oh and to top it all when i try and relieve my stress and anger i try jihadding and the tank somehow manages to see me racing towards him and blows me up.

I can see myself going back to my old ways. How do you guys cope? or do you just leave the game for a bit?
i know how you feel, i play teamplay all the time now, it's fucking awesome, when your team is playing teamwork, when the team plays just for the stats i get pissed, 90% of the team is trying too get one of the flags at the palace(warlord) and the other 10% are snipers that are laying on buildings, there is no fucking chance that the team wins the battle that way...

and i don't cope with it, i throw around with things, i almost broke my hand yesterday,b/c i hit the wall...

pure_beef_69 wrote:

I play as a lone wolf sniper, however when i spawn...ARTY oh great thats one death. Spawn 2....TANK oh great another death. Spawn 3....Im alive so i run for the highest building (sharqui btw) and take posistion....BAng headshot im dead. Man i hate that.
isn't it weird that it's always three times in a row?

Last edited by 5peedy (2006-07-28 04:41:05)

churnedD:
Banned
+1|6525
I carry on tking like I was in teh first place
a fly
+105|6685|The netherlands

pure_beef_69 wrote:

I can see myself going back to my old ways. How do you guys cope? or do you just leave the game for a bit?
theres this thing called other servers full of noobs, they are great target practise, after i feel happy again, ill go to a real server again
T0xicboy
+4|6549|the grim and cold north.
When I get bored I just exit the game.

I know what you mean, a squad that are spread out over the whole map is pretty useless.

Teamwork is nothing that comes free of charge, you have to give to receive it.
Talk to them and use orders that can’t be misunderstood.
“That place is a killing ground, lets change target, attack the Mosque from the Hill or spawn on me if I’m alive”

And don’t, I repeat don’t, nag about anything.
Don’t let your frustration fall upon them, if you do, the squad will actually function even worse.

The key to teamwork is to make them feel that they are needed and special.
And to be honest, that’s what they are, right? Without them you can’t do **** as a squad leader.

If you have sniper in your squad don’t order them to change kit, if they want to play as a sniper let them do that.
Instead use him as good as possible.
Give him an order to support your advance against flag XXY from the hill or building,
“InYourFaceSniper, can you stay here and support our advance against the flag with your sniper rifle?”
Or
“InYourFaceSniper, take position on the hill to the left and support our advance towards the flag”
I just love when I have sniper cover during an advance, the enemy is hitting the ground and start firing upon you and BLAM he is killed by a headshot.
“InYourFaceSniper excellent shot! You really saved my ass.”

Do you think that sniper will go and hunt for himself after that… no way! Trust me, he will always stay close to you and your squad.

/Toxic
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6743|Australia
To whoever gave me the karma since you didn't leave your name. I bought the game the day it came out last year and its the only game i've played since. STFU judgemental faggot.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6761|Scotland

a fly wrote:

pure_beef_69 wrote:

theres this thing called other servers full of noobs, they are great target practise, after i feel happy again, ill go to a real server again
LOL, unranked per chance and full of 9yr olds? I like it.

I have a hole in my mouse coz of a chopper whore. That was when I was trying for a ribbon or something, probably Air Defense, and I picked up my Headset jack and punded it into the mouse.

No worries though, it's a cheapo one, not anything expensive like a G5
[RU]Grmbl
+9|6535|Russia
> What do you do when the game really starts pissing you off?

Hmm. Disconnect?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6607|England

I only get pissed off when

1) The map changes to karkand...so I join another server. Stress relief.
2) Dumbass squads who dont follow orders (so i dont go commander after that round)
3) Commanders who dont do nothing but arty - no UAV's, nothing (hope another commander takes over)
4) Shit teams where you have to do all the work (just had a 167 score on Zatar...next highest on my team was 60, yet we still won )

But, for me, the best stress relief is to go into a French server and kick their ass. So easy, so fun, and only half a brain cell required (since they run away all the time )

Last edited by Snake (2006-07-28 04:58:28)

JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6733|Sweden

pure_beef_69 wrote:

What do you do when the game really starts pissing you off?
If you must know; I press escape in anger and says to myself "Förbannade skitspel!" = "Damn crapgame!". And quit the damn game and feel a little reliefed when I see my desktop again.

(Karkland...........hmm)
a fly
+105|6685|The netherlands

[E.F.L]Airwolf wrote:

a fly wrote:

pure_beef_69 wrote:

LOL, unranked per chance and full of 9yr olds? I like it.

I have a hole in my mouse coz of a chopper whore. That was when I was trying for a ribbon or something, probably Air Defense, and I picked up my Headset jack and punded it into the mouse.

No worries though, it's a cheapo one, not anything expensive like a G5
well, not really unranked, sometimes, but unranked there are more skilled players.......
(dont give me reset bullshit, you aint got proof and a 3star thingy does it too)

oke, how can you get owned so hard while choppering??? even if i have lag i manage to not get owned... i get killed, but not owned..... (sometimes if i have a bad day MAYBE, but then i dont fly )
Jejjk
My "Page Up" has never been used.
+40|6649|Sweden
If I get a bad start of a round, like 3 deth 0 kills, I leave the game.
Because I really cant play when im a bit pissed, if it starts off bad, it only gets worse...
And when I get pissed, i tend to draw knife all the time when i have a clear kill.
And if I miss, and get killed instead, there will be no more BF2 for a couple of days.
Chao2
+8|6756|UK(stats says usa by mistake)
When I'm doing badly (which is almost every round this week :p ). Then I just start to mess around with people. For instance I once had a jet to myself as no one on the team was using either of them on Daqing Oilfields. The other teams pilots outclassed me easily so I kept on flying over to their base and bailing out. I killed one pilot three times as a medic. Used the anti tank kits rockets to blow up the two seater jet as it took off. Grabbed a mobile AA and took out a transport and attack chopper and naded the heli spawn while the pilot/gunner waited. I actually ended up with the third highest score on my team after joining halfway through, and felt great as I could just imagine the Jet Pilot who had six deaths, of which I caused four ripping his hair out.

In short pissing off pilots is fun.

Last edited by Chao2 (2006-07-28 06:51:46)

The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6715|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Smoke another one and think "ahh fukc it, its a game".
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6715|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

To whoever gave me the karma since you didn't leave your name. I bought the game the day it came out last year and its the only game i've played since. STFU judgemental faggot.
Its the only thing Ive played with in a year aswell, except the mrs.  When she pisses me off I smoke another one aswell.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard