KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6769|Estonia
i was playing on sweden T3.se BF2 #3 Karkand 24/7 server in this morning after server crashed twice in row so i joined again & took commander place, at end of round strange things took place like its starting to AUTO dropping vehicles in row into same place (random locations) and connection problems during game what never happend before in this server, my command map just went crazy, vehicle drop button was always on, more like freezen, after little time its starting to fill up like usual, 2min later same thing .....

https://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3817/screen052lt5.png
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6574|Brisbane, Aus

cough * this was posted earlier today just diffrent map and more drops
Camski
+1|6725|Sydney, Australia
seen the same thing but with supply drop on a wake server
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6578|Cheshire, UK
Isn't there a hack you have to pay for that can give you access to the commander assets without the wait to charge.... I think you don't even have to be commander.

Don't use hacks kids - Just say no!
REDARMYMIKE
+7|6523|St. Louis

SkoobyDu wrote:

Isn't there a hack you have to pay for that can give you access to the commander assets without the wait to charge.... I think you don't even have to be commander.

whatever is downloaded to make this happen should also automatically nuke the users harddrive near the end of their highest scoring game.
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6578|Cheshire, UK

REDARMYMIKE wrote:

SkoobyDu wrote:

whatever is downloaded to make this happen should also automatically nuke the users harddrive near the end of their highest scoring game.
There address's should be made available so we could send Jay and silent Bob round, they like that.

(reference Jay and silent Bob strike back ps the bit at the end)

https://www.reelingreviews.com/jayandsilentbobstrikebackpic.jpg
OGdR_MadMax
+9|6510|Berlin, Germany
now i understand why u guys always want people to search... this is happening since a couple of days and already is the 293444553^23 thread about it...

Last edited by OGdR_MadMax (2006-07-28 03:44:05)

-=Meshekal=-
+2|6759|United Kingdom
Hackers should be slapped, kicked, castrated, sent to hell with a return ticket, submitted to chinese water torture, dragged behind an F15 while it lands, shot in both legs, have their hands eaten by hungry elephants, and then get jetisoned into space to be anally probed by space zombies while having their eyeballs melted.

Extreme? Yeah.

Deserve it? Yeah.

Unless they are employed to do it for security testing.

Last edited by -=Meshekal=- (2006-07-28 13:18:49)

farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6547

omfg this is like the 50th time someone has posted this...PLEASE SEARCH, its a hack called redline...
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6769|Estonia

farmerfez wrote:

omfg this is like the 50th time someone has posted this...PLEASE SEARCH, its a hack called redline...
1st time seen stuff like that, i tought it was new bug hack whatever ...
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6548
Well good thing is people who needed a ride got one.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6692|Canberra, AUS
Rofl.

But seriously, people. Three of the four last threads I've read have been on this topic.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6739|Indianapolis, IN

-=Meshekal=- wrote:

Hackers should be slapped, kicked, castrated, sent to hell with a return ticket, submitted to chinese water torture, dragged behind an F15 while it lands, shot in both legs, have their hands eaten by hungry elephants, and then get jetisoned into space to be anally probed by space zombies while having their eyeballs melted.
I agree but I was thinking for people who don't search before they post a new thread.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6690|Colorado

The_Mob_Returns wrote:

-=Meshekal=- wrote:

I agree but I was thinking for people who don't search before they post a new thread.
I agree, ffs is it that hard before you post to search so you don't look like a moron.
p.s. spell check is a nice feature as well.
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6739|Indianapolis, IN

TrollmeaT wrote:

spell check is a nice feature as well.
I still think that spell check should be a required process before you post.
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6769|Estonia

Spark wrote:

Rofl.

But seriously, people. Three of the four last threads I've read have been on this topic.
u starting to complain? i even don't know what this thing called ..... do u ? how i will search then?
always u smart ass suck ups have to post ure stupid replays: "its 1999... threads about that already"
like a broken record, i don't give a shit what u guys wrote, u just ruin my topic with bad smell

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard