Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

[THE] comben wrote:

dudes ..best old skool game ever has to go to er...hunchback i think it was called.  i played it on the bbcb with a monitor that only showed green..amusingly i think i read somewhere that it turns out u couldnt actually finish the game lol.

that or Rev's..first driving sim ftw!
I had both of those!!! Had totally forgotten about them.

I always crashed in Revs tho (well missed all the apexes and slid of into the grass) didn't a big crane (you didn't see it, just got picked up and dumped back on the track) come and put you back on the track if you went too far off. Wasn't there only one level too.

I think the hunchback game I'm thinking of is the same thing, you had to jump over holes and swing on ropes to get across the 1 screen levels - on the last level you had to climb up a rope and rescue Esmerelda.

Chuckie Egg was great on the BBC too, especially on later levels with the giant bird flying around.

I've still got the BBC, but the M button doesn't work - which rules out shooting missiles in Elite.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6601|New Hampshire, USA

Marlboroman82 wrote:

I am still a big fan of excite bike. the first video game i ever paid for by myself.
DUDE! Same for me.  I got it at a discount store for 10$ when i was 7.  I was with my dad and we gave the lady all the money in change.  Not a single cent was cash....  ahhh those were the days
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6662|Sweden
I had an extreamly old game on commodore 64. I had only an black/white tvscreen then. The game was actually not a game but it was funny; You saw a cartoon comics on the screen and when you pressed the button on the joystick the next picture comes up, all comics was an extrem adult contents and when you moved the joystick up/down - left/right the man moved.... eehhh.... jucked back & forth into the womans "V.A.G.I.N.A!". We were mabye 10 years then and laughed oure arses off...

dont remember the name off it.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525
Spectrum: Rainbow Islands, Renegade, Where Time Stood Still, Batman (Movie), Robocop, Head Over Heels, Yie Ar King Fu II, Green Beret
Master System: Cloud Master, R Type, Psycho Fox, Fantasy Zone II
Megadrive: Flashback, Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco GP II, Mortal Kombat II, Sonic the Hedgehog II, Micro Machines, Road Rash
Saturn: Wipeout 2097, Resident Evil, Worldwide Soccer, Command & Conquer
Arcade: Snow Bros, Pang, Streetfighter II, New Zealand Story

https://pangarcade.com/articles/MAME-Pang-Pictures/Pang%20-%20Mitchel%20-%20The%20Levels_files/arcade_0007_17.gif

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-07-30 16:40:46)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard