Combat_Maximus
+1|6481
I will try and make this as simple as possible so the readers and avid users of your site can understand.

Over the past 8 months my server has been threatened by several of your pigeons   -   for me and my admins enforcing our server rules, below is a list of rules that we use on CMx 24/7 Kubra Dam U All.

***SERVER RULES ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED!!!|
ACTIVE ADMINS WILL KICK YOU!  MULTIPLE KICKS FOR THE SAME THING WILL EARN YOU A BAN!***

XXXXXXXXXX{SERVER RULES}XXXXXXXXXX|
1. **BASE SUPPRESSION IS ACCEPTABLE**|
2. Commanders COMMAND and DO NOT TAKE VEHICLES!!!|
3. VEHICLE DROPS AS CARTILLERY IS NOT ALLOWED!!!XXXXXXXXXX{SERVER RULES}XXXXXXXXXX|
4. NO INTENTIONAL AIRCRAFT RAMMING!!!|
5. NO CHOPPER WHORING/SINGLE TOWING, THIS INCLUDES CMx!!!|
6. NO DEADZONING A PLAYER FROM A VEHICLE !!!XXXXXXXXXX{SERVER RULES}XXXXXXXXXX|
7. DO NOT TEAMKILL FOR VEHICLES ESPECIALLY PLANES AND CHOPPERS!!!|
8. DO NOT REVENGE TEAMKILL!!!|
9. YOU WILL BE PUNISHED FOR PLAIN OUT STUPID AND UNCALLED FOR IGNORANCE

Someone have a problem with these rules?  Tough shit, those are my rules and thats how we run our server.

Now the problem I have is the fact that you make these self proclaimed GRUFF MCRUFFs. . . . . .  CRIME FIGHTING PIGEONS and quite frankly I am sick of seeing the threats for enforcing our rules.

Example of the most recent PIGEON and his CRIME FIGHTING BADGE:

I would like your council to check the logs and have the admin in question post a apology! If I don't see a apology in 48 hours, I will use my influence at BF2roe, and have your server looked at for abusive admins.

NO ONE comes to my server or my forums and tells me to FORCE AN ADMIN TO APOLOGIZE for kicking a server shitting pigeon out of the server !!!!!!!  No One!!!!

Now I have no clue who this idiot is other than his name ESU_COEMAN but can you do me a favor and slap this stupid pigeon for me. 

It seems every 2 months I have some numb nuts who has come by your "website" and is left with the impression that you guys are something to fear!!!!!!   Evidently they think that there is something that can be done about US enforcing our server rules.

This is not intended as an insult as it is a request for you to somehow relay information to your users that you are NOT!!!! deputizing them and turning them into BF2 SERVER CRIME FIGHTERS . . . . . We are quite capable of running a top 100 BF2 server without the need for some Server shitting pigeon to come by our playfield and shit all in it and then ask for more bread crumbs.

Its bad enough that I spend 2 hours of my personal time regulating my server free of pigeons who only care is to come in here and use my 200$ only to fly off and shit on my head the first chance they get. 

Its bad enough that out of the 15 admins I got that during a high peak population they have to spend 80% of their game time regulating against Idiotic pigeons and their uncontrollable bowels.

Its bad enough that this game is full of adults who seem to instantly turn into children when playing a kids video game and act as immature as their very own offspring.

Its bad enough I spend 200$ a month and 80% of my game time regulating against idiots who come in and cannot play well with others and I have to act as the only adult in the server.

Its bad enough that 99% of the people that come here to complain about UNFAIR servers or SERVER ABUSE when IN FACT!!!!!!!!!  THEY BROKE THE F'ING RULES AND WERE DEALT WITH, and that some of these people feel that they own a shiney tin BF2s.com DEPUTY BADGE AND throw threats at me in regards to how I spend my money and run my server.

TIRED TIRED TIRED of it.'

Please let me leave on a positive note, I appreciate what you intentionally set out to do, very noble of you to take it within your own hands to act as middle man for EA, but I think its time to give it up, you only seem to be causing more problems than you solve and end up pissing ALOT of people off.

FLAME ON, I could give a shit - you are most likely one of those SERVER SHITTING PIGEONS THAT I SPEAK OF. . . . . .
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

Piss off.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Combat_Maximus
+1|6481
And you are most likely one of those pigeons.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/globalgrow/pigeon.jpg[/img]
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6628|New Hampshire, USA
Such anger, nice pic tho
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
specxops
Banned
+18|6647|Boca Raton,Florida
you make a great point, guys respect the server its his rules if you dont like it there is no need to play on it. If you wanna spend the money to get a server then do it. Dont bitch at the rules if the rules arent what you like leave and dont be a dickhead god. You make a good point Combat
Lazzars
+4|6644

Tyferra wrote:

Piss off.
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6533|Carlsbad, CA, USA

dude this is a forum, most of us on here are mature responsible adults, don't presume to come in here and start shit. DON'T.................. emphasis on don't. if you would like to join us please do, we can, and will, report any, and all problems with the proper people. but if you have a problem, don't come in here with an attitude, that is wrong in any social situation.
EDIT: i have been wrong before!
EDIT2:why no stats or location?

Last edited by -=CB=-krazykarl (2006-07-27 20:18:56)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

unfortunately for you, I believe you have BF2s.com and BFROE.com mixed up.  I will accept your apology for your asanine behavior for all of BF2s.com users.

THANKS FOR PLAYING!

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2006-07-27 20:15:16)

Combat_Maximus
+1|6481
Not at all Eagle, its the truth.  PLAIN AND SIMPLE TRUTH.

Im tired of spending what I do as a hobby only to feel as if I gotta look over my shoulder for some dipshit who thinks they are somebody and throws empty threats and hollow insults in regards to shit they have no control of but for some reason are left with an impression from this area that they are someone more than the absolute ZERO that they really are.

AS LONG AS THE SERVER ISNT VIOLATING EA's EULA for ranked servers there is nothing you can do about it, but once again, these server shitting pigeons think that because they broke the rules and we enforced the rules of the road that they can come here and cry like a puppy pissing in the living room about shit thats half the story and about .01% true.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

Combat_Maximus wrote:

I doubt it.
This community is big. How big? Well lets just say it's at 19579 at the moment, bu chances are that'll be at 20,000 in a month or two.

Honestly, why are you directing this at us? A lot of BF2 players are associated with this site - that's because it's the best place to check your in game statistics. Some others choose to join the forums, which is great. Some others like to complain about how they were kicked and that's okay. This is a forum, we are not a clan and we are certainly not BF2 Police.

Just because somone is a member here does not give them any authority in game. Anyone can be a member here. There will always be those complaining about server rules and to somehow decide tht Bf2s is the ringleader behind al of this and then demand an apology and THEN issue threats!? That's just fucking stupid!

Honestly dude, the best way to sum that up is the two words I used in my above post.
[Blinking eyes thing]
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6530|Australia

Tyferra wrote:

Piss off.
well said +1
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6748|Chicago.

Tyferra wrote:

Piss off.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6628|New Hampshire, USA
Yeah i can see your point.  If i was paying that much for my server (i only pay 10$ cause we all contribute), i'd expect people to play my way.  Actually, we do anyways.  But I am not one of those pidgeons, so dont flame on me
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6806|Marathon, Florida Keys
no single chopper TV missles? nice pussy server you got there
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
-=CB=-krazykarl

Tyferra wrote:

Combat_Maximus wrote:

I doubt it.
This community is big. How big? Well lets just say it's at 19579 at the moment, bu chances are that'll be at 20,000 in a month or two.

Honestly, why are you directing this at us? A lot of BF2 players are associated with this site - that's because it's the best place to check your in game statistics. Some others choose to join the forums, which is great. Some others like to complain about how they were kicked and that's okay. This is a forum, we are not a clan and we are certainly not BF2 Police.

Just because somone is a member here does not give them any authority in game. Anyone can be a member here. There will always be those complaining about server rules and to somehow decide tht Bf2s is the ringleader behind al of this and then demand an apology and THEN issue threats!? That's just fucking stupid!

Honestly dude, the best way to sum that up is the two words I used in my above post.
QFT
quote for truth right? i hope so, soory i am noob to leet speak

Last edited by -=CB=-krazykarl (2006-07-27 20:22:15)

Combat_Maximus
+1|6481
Once again, I am not allowing anyone to force me for any type of apology for anything I say or do, or anything they say or do in regards to our server and our rules.

If people were offended, tough shit, suck it up you little sissy, if your a man, grow a pair and act like one.

Ive stated my greivance and posted my rant.

The rest of you PIGEONS can say what you want, to me you fall in the same group as the 20+PIGEONS that I and I only kick or ban a day, this doesnt count the other 14 admins and what they deal with in a day.

Gaggle of Pigeons in here, I better get out of here before i end up like this poor little guy.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/globalgrow/pigeon.jpg[/img]

20,000 WOW thats great, I BET LESS THAN 5% OF THAT NUMBER IS ACTUALLY AN ACTIVE PARTICIPANT IN WHAT GOES ON AND THE OTHER 95%++ ARE THE VERY PIGEONS THAT I SPEAK OF.

Its time to put Smacktard to rest and see the reality of what these people are, FUCKING PIGEONS, they come to my server, which I love and take great care to run a great server, and SHIT ALL OVER IT, you give a pigeon a place to come to and all they do is shit in it, get it yet!!!!!  I hope so.

And to that person who said, what a pussy server, about single towing.  Its the same thing as vehicle whoring, if you take off as a lone chopper when there are people on the pad waiting to fly or gun, you are in fact chopper whoring and need to be dealt with.  I can understand that in a 64 player server that only has 12 people in it, sure single TOW it up, but when you are 64/64 for 18 hour of the day, that shit is the only shit that doesnt float. 

You either assist in getting the people waiting a chopper so you can go and do what you do best, PLAY WITH YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND NO SOCIAL SKILLS, or get banned, real simple, is there anything in there you want me to repeat to you in case your own ignorance doesnt understand?

Last edited by Combat_Maximus (2006-07-27 20:30:02)

ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6544

Combat_Maximus wrote:

It seems every 2 months I have some numb nuts who has come by your "website" and is left with the impression that you guys are something to fear!!!!!!   Evidently they think that there is something that can be done about be done about US enforcing our server rules.
WOW EVERY TWO MONTHS!!

And why do you say Pigeons that has to be the gayest term to call someone.

Last edited by Colony (2006-07-27 20:27:14)

PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6791|Idaho, USA / Age 30

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

no single chopper TV missles? nice pussy server you got there
It is a team game not just a solo game.  That is what Single player is for.   Multiplayer means everyone participates.    There is no I in team.    Go back to where you crawled out of.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

Combat_Maximus wrote:

If people were offended, tough shit, suck it up you little sissy, if your a man, grow a pair and act like one.
Good advice, I think you can learn a lot from that Combat_Maximus.

No hard feelings and I'm not asking for an apology, but coming to Bf2s and accusing us of ruining your server is pretty fucking stupid.
We don't run servers. We don't have rules except those which apply to our servers and our forums, (which is fair enough.) I feel for you about your issue with idiots on your server, but every server gets them! You've somehow decided that Bf2s is responsible and it is not. Since we've cleared that up I think we can get on with life.

And sorry for telling you to piss off.
[Blinking eyes thing]
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6791|Idaho, USA / Age 30

Combat_Maximus wrote:

I feel sorry for you Combat. 

I just started admining a server and I hope that I am good at it.  It takes alot out of you when you are trying to enjoy the game and "pigeons" are have a feeding frenzy and you have to corral them somehow.  I will be putting in my time also. 

For those that think he doesn't have a right to vent.  If you think his rules are stupid ".:ronin:.|Patton " not to name anyone in particular.   Grow a pair like he said and go have fun with yourself just like your sig says.  He has a right to rant just like everyone else does on this forum.

Last edited by PFCStenzel (2006-07-27 20:42:45)

Combat_Maximus
+1|6481
WOW EVERY TWO MONTHS!!

Yea????? You think so?????  Maybe you should get out of your mothers trailer and go into the city where they have pigeons and enjoy your time feeding those nasty little bastards, NOW!!! walk away and watch what those little bastards do, just like the kid in the picture, you will get your fair share of PIGEON shit.

OH!!! and PIGEON is dumber than SMACKTARD???  Smacktard does NOT define what these server shitting pigeons do.

Maybe you are a pigeon(smacktard) and thats why you think its so dumb ?
Combat_Maximus
+1|6481

PFCStenzel wrote:

Combat_Maximus wrote:

I feel sorry for you Combat. 

I just started admining a server and I hope that I am good at it just like you have said.  I will be putting in my time also. 

For those that think he doesn't have a right to vent.  Or that his rules are stupid "Ronin"  grow a pair like he said.  He has a right to rant just like everyone else does on this forum.
Im not a veteran at running a server, Ive been doing it for 8 months, but if there is anything I cando to help assist you or make your life easier, please feel free to stop by www.combat-maximus.com and give me a shout out.  Its far from an easy job and its the only thing that Ive ever encountered where I pay money to get SHITTED on, usually I get paid by someone to be treated like this, not pay someone to treat me like shit or my server like shit on a daily basis.
-=CB=-krazykarl

Combat_Maximus wrote:

WOW EVERY TWO MONTHS!!

Yea????? You think so?????  Maybe you should get out of your mothers trailer and go into the city where they have pigeons and enjoy your time feeding those nasty little bastards, NOW!!! walk away and watch what those little bastards do, just like the kid in the picture, you will get your fair share of PIGEON shit.

OH!!! and PIGEON is dumber than SMACKTARD???  Smacktard does NOT define what these server shitting pigeons do.

Maybe you are a pigeon(smacktard) and thats why you think its so dumb ?
easy man, come on, this is a forum, and we have all seen bullshit. take it for what it is and move on!!111!
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6695

You said pigeons waay too much.
-=CB=-krazykarl

PspRpg-7 wrote:

You said pigeons waay too much.
pyramid

Last edited by -=CB=-krazykarl (2006-07-27 20:44:54)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard