Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6766

diglow~Flow wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

diglow~Flow wrote:

What im trying to say is that gaming ppl like myself are gonna want Graphics in there gaming and AMD is gonna come out on top with this project there doing and ppl with intel are gonna want better Graphics as well so...
what has amd and intel got to do w/ graphics? unless you want to run on intergrated their cpus incease framerate in games only because the bottleneck is the cpu, not gpu. filling up the cpu bottleneck will make the bottleneck the gpu and so on
Yeah but once they combine the 2 its just gonna be a WOW Performance. you gotta think having a combined Gpu with the CPU and i having Crossfire there is gonna be a lot of Ati users and AMD users.
you can still run crossfire on 975x... and SLI (hacked bios). after you crossfire the bottleneck will be the CPU. now core 2 duo proved it kicked AMD's ass in everything
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
diglow~Flow
+32|6676|British Columbia, Canada

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

diglow~Flow wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

what has amd and intel got to do w/ graphics? unless you want to run on intergrated their cpus incease framerate in games only because the bottleneck is the cpu, not gpu. filling up the cpu bottleneck will make the bottleneck the gpu and so on
Yeah but once they combine the 2 its just gonna be a WOW Performance. you gotta think having a combined Gpu with the CPU and i having Crossfire there is gonna be a lot of Ati users and AMD users.
you can still run crossfire on 975x... and SLI (hacked bios). after you crossfire the bottleneck will be the CPU. now core 2 duo proved it kicked AMD's ass in everything
LOL!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6766

diglow~Flow wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

diglow~Flow wrote:

LOL!
you got anything else more to say...

AMD's cpu did kick ass in the past, ive used AMD systems and its a hell lot faster in load time than my intels.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6699

AveryHawk wrote:

diglow~Flow wrote:

yeah i cant wait till AMD comes out with another CPU. Maybe they'll make a FX-80 that runs 3.0Ghz..
My my my....AMD fanboys who have always beet their chests to the tune of it doesn't matter how many GHZ are now rationalizing that GHZ = Superiority of performance.... LOL

the same thing they have been beating on Intel for for the last 4 years after they lost the Ghz war and "adopted" the "PR" standard......
Yeah. I fucking hate AMD fanboi's. Performance is the name of the game, and I'm always going to go for whatever offers the best bang for your buck. And right now, that is more certainly not AMD.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6766

ghettoperson wrote:

AveryHawk wrote:

diglow~Flow wrote:

yeah i cant wait till AMD comes out with another CPU. Maybe they'll make a FX-80 that runs 3.0Ghz..
My my my....AMD fanboys who have always beet their chests to the tune of it doesn't matter how many GHZ are now rationalizing that GHZ = Superiority of performance.... LOL

the same thing they have been beating on Intel for for the last 4 years after they lost the Ghz war and "adopted" the "PR" standard......
Yeah. I fucking hate AMD fanboi's. Performance is the name of the game, and I'm always going to go for whatever offers the best bang for your buck. And right now, that is more certainly not AMD.
this man speaks the truth! like a ninja he is
Widjerd
I like sausage
+18|6590|Bristol UK
we werent born to follow one certain company people, if intel are better then you would surely want intel...?
AMD are fine too...who cares, fanboyism is crude and something 9 year olds do with their stupid trading cards or w/e

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard