Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6738

T4rd wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

i announce this thread is derailed

let me explain why

first its about a chair, then ppl start talking about guns, then GS showed guns he took from haji, then ppl are discussing about his gun.

DERAILED
With the topic about his chair, this thread was asking to be derailed anyway.  I'm sure it was expected from him.
pretty much every thread fancy makes, its going to get derailed sooner or later
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6681|BC, Canada
conversations grow and change, if you sit down and talk with a friend, what are the chances you will still be on the same topic 2 hours later, unless of course it is a pretty hefty topic.
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6545|Little blue planet, milky way

MonroStrongrod wrote:

I recall you saying you were in a gang in the Los Angeles area, that may explain why your weapons look beat up. I don't know if you are a responsible gun owner or not, I don't care. I just wanted to point out that your guns do look broke ass and worn out. I keep all my firearms in good condition, save for a few scratches here and there form hunting or at the range. Guns that look broke ass may still be accurate and mechanically fine, its the manner you handle them that I find... questionable. If you did buy those guns legally then I wonder what type of laws they have in Texas to insure your a responsible gun owner? I know in California, the only requirement is you need to be 18 or older to buy a long gun and have a state ID, and handguns you need to be 21 or older, have a valid ID and a HSC (Handgun safety card). The HSC is easy to get, similar to a Pittsburgh plate glass test. But at least there is a test for handguns...
Totally agree.. You guys need to show some respect for your firearms. I may not clean mine as often as I should (so I just use SJSP amoo whenever it's available to me, less cleaning needed, it's especially usefull in my .357mag due to the leadvapors that it generates when firing cheap solid slug ammo), but every one of them has the look of an almost new firearm, and they shoot as good as, or better than the day I got them.

On a sidenote.... What was wrong with that chair to begin with ?
AllmightyOz
+50|6508|United States - Ohio
Wow I need to post some gun pics now. Oh yea and Crappy piece of crap piece, black market, black man's mac-10. I wipe my ass with my guns and they look better than that. I would like to shoot it tho.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6786|Dallas

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

and I took these from Haji...

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h299/ … 6BI19J.jpg
Isn't it illegal to bring back arms from Iraq?
jord
+2,382|6700|The North, beyond the wall.
Wow i just noticed i have EXACTLY the same chair as fancy.

Got it from argos for about £50 i think.Great chair tis fun.

And i have AOL wow so much in common with everyone else...
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6551|Global Command

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Your sig;
" I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."

A quick review of the photos reveal;
Cheap, fake leather chair. Crusty, soiled looking bed sheets scattered about. Soda pop can on floor. A small, probably much used for self gratification bed, unfit for making it with a real woman.

Yup, good idea for a post, bad idea to reveal the inner workings of your life.

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

I find it funny you have a box of pop tarts, wedged between your bed and night stand lmao
please tell me you know what the quote in his sig is from.... heres a hint: its not about him, its from a movie.
Sorry peeps, I don't know and I was just poking fun at him anyways.
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6741|Las Vegas
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy

Great flick if anyone missed it.
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6718|minnesota
damn that is one old gun
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6549|Portland, OR USA
it could be argued that fancy's threads are attempted derailings of the forums

it's not even a real bed, it's a futon
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6720

What the hell did the chair do to you?
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6791|Human Meat Shield
You guys need to clean your room and change the messy sheets.....  

EMO kids...

Last edited by imdead (2006-07-29 17:22:45)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard