HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6695|The Lou

a_rabid_std wrote:

haha thanks for the backup hurley.. now the million dollar question is did you compare my gold/silver/bronze to his?   not even in the same ballpark..
ahhh, not really... i didnt care enough, i was just like, n00b next question please?

its all one word petsmart damnit! not pets mart or pet smart!!!
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6534
dude go out and watch any sniper video on these forums. this one truly lacks in entertainment value comapred to any other one ive seen. and btw, wow u got expert sniper, rofl.
a_rabid_std
+16|6615|Arkansas
Ok since you're having fun smashing the sniper video... smash my chopper one now..

high quality - http://www.hudgensbba.com/rabidchopper.wmv
streaming (crappy quality) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iZGojfcx-E
ig
+1,199|6534
Sniper Rifles      126:06:08      2,449      3,187      0.7684      42.19%
damn ur badass
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6695|The Lou
Favorite Victim
(Kills to, via EA)     [HOT]JessicaAlba (32)
More Victims
(Top 10)     NoobOwner420 (60), [HOT]CHeeT0s (48), [HOT]JessicaAlba (35), burlap52 (28), kurbo (28), richpepama (20), FyrLt (20), frenchy065 (19), Wileypube (19), show all...

60 kills in one round damn your a stat i mean badass...
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6505
ig88 he made the video because he wanted to, not because he thought he was the best or could make the best video... And actually the reason otheres are more entertaining is because they cutt out the first hit, so it always looks like they one shot killed and you guys are like "amagad leik i wish i waz u m8".

Oh and so what if he has expert sniper? atleast he's playing something he likes playing... and for fun.

Grow the fuck up and learn not everyone is trying to please you.

Last edited by Doggehspike (2006-07-26 22:13:21)

destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6639|Canada
i love the kill u got by knocking a guy in the head with the nade!!
ig
+1,199|6534
not bad but not good either
ig
+1,199|6534
ok i stat padded a few months ago, this is not the 1st time ive said it either, what r u gonna do get me reset
edit: and the only ones that were padded was the 1st 3 the others are from pwning

Last edited by ig88 (2006-07-26 22:16:01)

a_rabid_std
+16|6615|Arkansas
damn ig88 i figured you woulda shredded the chopper vid too.... ???? come on im waiting...
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6695|The Lou

ig88 wrote:

ok i stat padded a few months ago, this is not the 1st time ive said it either, what r u gonna do get me reset
edit: and the only ones that were padded was the 1st 3 the others are from pwning
dude i dont care, stat padding only discourages people from playing the game, they guy only has 7 hours and you wonder why, you probably made the poor person quit the game......
ig
+1,199|6534
i think what i did to the other people makes them more mad which was raping ze tv station as opposed to kill revive kidnaps on noobs, wait maybe not
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6693|Disaster Free Zone

Reject_Wolf wrote:

Karkand sniping = horrible

I like to see some long range headshots with guys moving, not still targets in karkand from under 100m away.
negative..  I want to see someone take out 3+ guys using ak 101's from less then 50metres while captureing a flag. long range shots tho impressive mean very little in the context of winning a game.

destruktion_6143 wrote:

i love the kill u got by knocking a guy in the head with the nade!!
I did that on mashtuur city and then his 2 squad mates (both medics) jumped on his body and revived him then the nade went boom and I got another 3 kills.

Last edited by DrunkFace (2006-07-26 22:28:21)

Choozen
+40|6697|Moscow, Russian Federation
Not bad, but i saw everything in other videos.

montypythizzle wrote:

wheres the engineer vids or heh the assault ones or heh we havent seen a spec ops one in a long time
[Self-advertisement] Look in my sig. [/Self-advertisement]
x.rayno.x
+0|6502
kinda good lol  but hte music sucked...  why do people put sucky music to videos....  its like whoa... is better to hear what's happening in the game.  (hear the random steps before they knife you lol)
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6708|minnesota

HURLEY wrote:

sharpshot19 wrote:

a_rabid_std wrote:

yeah you're right.. no skill at all.. i just accidentaly got my expert sniper badge a few months ago...
even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then...nice stats btw

thats sarcasm...................
lol, coming from a guy that doesnt even have basic support and has expert sniper, your stats aint that great ethier homo.
ooooo...did you look at the times i have spent in every class duestch bag?? i think i have played support like once...i could give a shit less about what awards i have (and it shows...what happend to playin for fun??)  and what not...stfu you stupid cunt wannabe
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6580|Mountains of NC

from one sniper to another good shooting and good vid - a_rabid_std  - I like watching any of these vids, there is always something I can learn to improve my game
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6539|So Cal
I hate pugs ...
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6708|minnesota
lmao ^^...as in the dogs??
irok100
+114|6662
wow... that was extremely average
Mafiaz
+14|6530
Rabid, ur kd for sniper is like 0.4, dont say ur good.
swapo_de
+13|6523|Lübeck, Germany
Nice vid, nice style

+1
a_rabid_std
+16|6615|Arkansas

Mafiaz wrote:

Rabid, ur kd for sniper is like 0.4, dont say ur good.
please tell me where the hell that stat came from? last time i looked it was around .88???
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6708|minnesota
0.8765 as a sniper....0.7680 with the SR and only 42.19%.....im not gonna say anymore  but im sure you can see where im going
Mafiaz
+14|6530
BRAVO 0.8, mine is 1.98 or something, dude your a noob, 0.8 means you get killed more than you actually kill.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard