a_rabid_std
+16|6603|Arkansas
All I can say is F*CK some hiding in bushes... I'll chase a bitch down... enjoy... its a celebration bitches!!!

High Quality - http://www.taylorpugs.com/sniper.wmv

Stream (crap quality) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJyns6sckXY

your thoughts?
TheOriginalUberN00b
+16|6486|Hereford,AZ. USA
it was pretty good
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6522
that took no skill.. try some headshots while there moving....then make a video...hint: dont show so many misses
a_rabid_std
+16|6603|Arkansas
yeah you're right.. no skill at all.. i just accidentaly got my expert sniper badge a few months ago...
topthrill05
+125|6578|Rochester NY USA
Too much Karkland for me.
=X=Sceptique
+1|6490
u suck dont try to snipe ever again
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6696|minnesota

a_rabid_std wrote:

yeah you're right.. no skill at all.. i just accidentaly got my expert sniper badge a few months ago...
even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then...nice stats btw

thats sarcasm...................

Last edited by sharpshot19 (2006-07-26 21:07:28)

gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6639|Calgary,AB,Canada
It was good, everytime people show sniper videos they all have headshots and no misses, but you wonder how many shots it took for them to actually him them or if they just put the fatal shot in, and not show all the other ones. Good job, keep up the good work

+1

P.S. Try longer range shots with the bullet drop, i'd like that
Slam
+74|6635
it was aight like 8 out of 10. try knifing some more guyz too instead of using ur pistol when they dont c u

Last edited by Slam (2006-07-26 21:23:08)

SirraH.lpC
+5|6492
Great video!  Wish I was that accurate with the sniper rifle, LOL!
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6806|The planet Tophet
your a great sniper in my book i succk at sniping
a_rabid_std
+16|6603|Arkansas
It's cool to finally hear something besides "you suck" .. yeah.. compared to those guys stats i'm pretty much on par with accuracy.. i have a lower K/D ratio because i charge head first into the mix and provide support for the rest of the team/squad... I wasnt trying to show trick shots or those 1:1,000,000 shots... I was showing something you never see.. a sniper who charges into battle (every video I've watched they hide in towers, cranes, on mountains, etc. - oh and play drowning pool)... plays with the team, and to get feedback on how the video was put together.. timing, clips, fades, bridge exploding and tows flying at me while shooting, etc...   
but if you want to critique my shooting then cool.. oh and there were only 2 missed shots.. not a ton..
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6493
Nice video, nice to actually see a sniper get out there and not "hide" in one place.
Battlefield2Player
Ak-101 Addict
+98|6532
I thought it was an awesome video.  Keep up the great work.  +1
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6696|minnesota
and you act like your the only one who does this....that is not sit back all the time.....welcome to the club..........
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6583|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Karkand sniping = horrible

I like to see some long range headshots with guys moving, not still targets in karkand from under 100m away.
-r3-anubis
+73|6537|florida
Alright! A Disturbed song! Rock on!
No crappy overrated Drowning Pool song.
montypythizzle
+21|6603
wheres the engineer vids or heh the assault ones or heh we havent seen a spec ops one in a long time
a_rabid_std
+16|6603|Arkansas
well, chopper and sniper are my two favorite positions to play.. you cant really do much with a medic video ... who wants to see you run around zapping people back to life? although i do play a mean medic too...
Brasso
+1,549|6630

montypythizzle wrote:

wheres the engineer vids or heh the assault ones or heh we havent seen a spec ops one in a long time
hell yes an assault vid would be nice.  i would make one if i could only get the same FPS i do while playing w/o Fraps on...
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6683|The Lou

sharpshot19 wrote:

a_rabid_std wrote:

even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then...nice stats btw

thats sarcasm...................
lol, coming from a guy that doesnt even have basic support and has expert sniper, your stats aint that great ethier homo.
Defiance
+438|6671

montypythizzle wrote:

I'm working on it
a_rabid_std
+16|6603|Arkansas
haha thanks for the backup hurley.. now the million dollar question is did you compare my gold/silver/bronze to his?   not even in the same ballpark..
a_rabid_std
+16|6603|Arkansas
you guys say your FPS drops bad with fraps.. are you dropping it to half screen and 25FPS? thats what i had to do and it just drags SLIGHTLY... not very noticealbe unless its getting pretty intense.
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6719|Las Vegas
Not bad, nice clip.   The fact that you didn't edit out your multiple shot kills was a bonus.  Most sniper vids try to suggest that every kill they ever made was a one shot kill.

Two thumbs up (one thumb for Disturbed).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard