ieatguns4lunch
+1|6535
I was playing on wake island earlier and flying a jet and the first game I ended up with 39 kills 0 deaths and the second game I was at 55 kills 0 deaths and all of a sudden I lost connection. When I got back on the server during the same game I noticed all of my stats were deleted. I asked around for an admin and all I got were responses like "you were hacking so we deleted your score". For some reason whenever you have a good game in a jet your automatically looked at as a "hacker". I looked up my stats in the bfhq secion and they werent put in. What do I do? I want to complain to EA or to someone. I have the servers name and the admins name. When I told him I was going to file a complaint he said he would add my stats back on but the only thing is that I dont know where to go to complain or what to do. Someone help because I know it happens all the time when someone is having a really good game and its a bunch of BS. I was kidding about being the best bf2 player......I just wanted to get a lot of views.....thanks again
Battlefield2Player
Ak-101 Addict
+98|6536
I don't think admins can "erase" your score.  A new round probably started.

Your score should be updated with your points after awhile.
AllmightyOz
+50|6491|United States - Ohio
tell him to stat pad with u, then take a pic of him stat padding, send it to EA. There u go. I didnt know you could "erase" someones stats from a game in progress... I was an admin for the H*S server, and had R-CON, never saw the option.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6755|Chicago.

Battlefield2Player wrote:

I don't think admins can "erase" your score.  A new round probably started.

Your score should be updated with your points after awhile.
InnerMonkey
+62|6723
first time I've heard of such a thing.  Maybe he was just having fun with your question.
Bozaloshtsh
Не пытай
+39|6511|51:33:24N 01:47:03W
Yes I believe admins can wipe your stats for the run you plaed on their server - but only the top dog admin can do this.  Not many do it, as it is a little annally retentive - you're screwed fella.  Just swallow your pride and avoid the server in future - its their loss.
dankassasin42o
+68|6683|Reefersyde, CA

Bozaloshtsh wrote:

Yes I believe admins can wipe your stats for the run you plaed on their server - but only the top dog admin can do this.  Not many do it, as it is a little annally retentive - you're screwed fella.  Just swallow your pride and avoid the server in future - its their loss.
I have top admin accounts for a ranked server.   No where is an option to erase a person score.   Only, WARN, BAN, KICK, Copy hash, add ro reserver slot, add hash for in game admin. 

Thank you
Dagriz
+1|6498
u definitly cant erase stats earn in a round while an admin.if so.....never saw that option and i do know how to run a BF2 server

maybe happened to u during a week end...and week end stats take much more time to update

Last edited by Dagriz (2006-07-26 14:35:37)

gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6643|Calgary,AB,Canada

Bozaloshtsh wrote:

I call BS on that. The only people that can and hardly ever do wipe stats are EA. The only thing that an admin can do thats even close to that is restart the round. By the way, that admin was fucking with you, if you believed him then kudos to him for making a complete retard out of you.
Bozaloshtsh
Не пытай
+39|6511|51:33:24N 01:47:03W
I'm happy with what I said...

Take it to EA see what they say...
TXVeteran512
+16|6496
try to report them here

http://www.bfroe.com/
johnsmokinblunts
pwner stoner
+12|6651|dont worry about it
i swear those mutha fuckas always be erasin my stats
RevStone
+0|6504|Guam U.S.A.
i know how u feel!  it happen to me couple of times.  get kick being a commander for doing good until the last few minutes of the game.  reported to EA never had a response.  try not to play in the same server again!
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6773|Human Meat Shield
Yes! You can erase stats, entirely, just by lonely admins. So you better watch out and not statpad or go to high point server and tank rape. ...

Jeez.. was it Ranked or Unranked. If it didn't register whooppee, go to another server, you should be playing for the fun and not just for points you idiot.
ieatguns4lunch
+1|6535
go fuck yourself
l41e
+677|6653

ieatguns4lunch wrote:

go fuck yourself
This is an example of what not to do if you like any form of sympathy.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6846|Cologne, Germany

as far as I know, there is no way a server admin can legally change the score that is submitted to EA from his server. The only possible way I can imagine is that someone would hack the file that is sent to EA, but I have never heard that happen.

As has been said, if you feel you are lacking points which you should rightfully hasve, tek the issue up with EA support. There is nothing we can do from here.

moved to chatter
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6635|Washington, DC

Might've just been the private bug (it happened to me once), might actulaly be a stats reset.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6721
its called theres a problem with your fucking connection!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Defiance
+438|6676

ieatguns4lunch wrote:

go fuck yourself
You are an asshole, your case is pathetic and it just consists of ignorant whining.

So what, you missed some points. If you're the best ever, you should be able to make the points up easy.

Oh, and speaking of that, you're not. People get hundreds of kills with no deaths in a jet on wake.

I've also seen people go 71-1 on foot.

You fail.
Snoopie66
To kill you i like!
+19|6538|Berlin, Germany
You said, you got a Connection Lost,
that was probably a server crash and when u (and all the others) joined again,
the admin said he deleted your last round score.
He is NOT able to do so, but you will loose all points you made in a round, when
the server crashes.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6551|Doncaster, UK

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Might've just been the private bug (it happened to me once), might actulaly be a stats reset.
Even the private bug records your score. I had private bug when I last ranked up, I didn't have any unlocks, got two awards that I've already got, but my score was still recorded. Admittedly it did take quie a bit of time for the stats to update but I think the whole stats system was slow then.

As has already been said, the "There is a problem with your connection" is probably an indication that the server crashed so everybody lost there points, not just you.

ANd carry on flaming people like that and you won't get any help ever, you're posts won't be taken seriously, and you'll piss the mods off.
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6513|Daytona Beach, FL

k30dxedle wrote:

ieatguns4lunch wrote:

go fuck yourself
This is an example of what not to do if you like any form of sympathy.
Souljah
+42|6672
if you lost connection then the server probably crashed. in which case none of your scores or anybody who was playing that server will get their points. admins cant erase scores. if they could i know we would have a new top 10 players in the world every hour.
acsman50
a cut below the rest
+7|6532|Northern Ireland
er, you do realise that bf2 is just a game, one of the better ones admittedly, but still just a game.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard