Fedtkarl
+0|6450
This is by far the best localization modpack I've tried. It has all that it needs without any childish comments and colors I've seen in other modpacks like this.

It appears very professional and that's what I've been looking for. It's actually so good I registered here just to make this post

Thank you so much for this, I really appriciate your work.

I found one small thing you missed though (maybe on purpose?), when you destroy an enemy asset it's not orange colored like the other events. Maybe worth considering if you make an update at some time.

Thanks again and good luck on the battlefield.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6539|Austin, Texas

Fedtkarl wrote:

This is by far the best localization modpack I've tried. It has all that it needs without any childish comments and colors I've seen in other modpacks like this.

It appears very professional and that's what I've been looking for. It's actually so good I registered here just to make this post

Thank you so much for this, I really appriciate your work.

I found one small thing you missed though (maybe on purpose?), when you destroy an enemy asset it's not orange colored like the other events. Maybe worth considering if you make an update at some time.

Thanks again and good luck on the battlefield.
No problem! I appreciate the feedback.

About the assets: I never came across the code while looking through the English file. I'll take another look in a bit.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6671
Here's an idea for a different version: remove the kick/mutiny vote messages. Just stop them from clogging up your screen. That'd be great.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6500
could u make me a special one with just for one u kill someone it is in orange.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6671
Deadawakening, do what I'm about to do and mod all the little things you want changed yourself.. it's very very easy to do.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Bevo
Nah
+718|6539|Austin, Texas

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Deadawakening, do what I'm about to do and mod all the little things you want changed yourself.. it's very very easy to do.
Exactly. I'm just providing a general mod. If you want something specialized, go in and change it!
Kenthar
Resident Dragon Fanatic
+21|6564

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Here's an idea for a different version: remove the kick/mutiny vote messages. Just stop them from clogging up your screen. That'd be great.
Check the "Opt out of voting" box in the Options menu. You'll never see those messages again unless it's a kick or mutiny targeted at you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard