sanho2
+4|6521
Cure for Claymores: Turn ON FF. Enough team kills and their own side will take care of it.

Plus it suprises the hell out of everyone who is used to ignoring them when they are "friendly" and can throw off someone's game.

It works for mines too.
Weh-Weh
DUDE
+2|6215|Reno, NV
Yah, my account is same as my user name here. I have finally gotten the just of killing as a sniper with both the rifle and claymores. Sniper weapon stats are 395 kills 403 deaths. Claymores 130 to 24. If you want awesome claymore stats always slap them out when the enemy is sure to attack on foot with no vehicle support. The claymore guide is awesome. Also if you want to polish up your Sniper weapon kill to death ratio try working with a squad as either a squadie or leader. I'm not a big fan of lone wolfing it. Good luck!
AncientPC
+1|6183

MorbidFetus wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Thats what a kill/death ratio is........ how many times you have killed someone with X weapon and how many times you have been killed with X weapon.
Yeah dude I was wondering about this. Take jets for example. Are those deaths how many times you were killed by a jet or how many times you were killed by a jet while in a jet? I was thinking the former. And if that's true, vehicle ratios mean nothing. Theorectically (unless you flat out suck), the longer you stay in a jet the higher your ratio will go. Not because that would mean more kills but because that's less time you would have spent ground pounding which opens you up for getting a bomb in the face. Therefore, your aviator denominator will be quite low since getting raped by another pilot only happens once in a blue moon unless you go out of your way to find a challenge or dont fly the F-35hitbox "smart" on Wake.
It is not either.  Jet deaths is the number of times you were killed while in a jet regardless of the attacker (other jet, AA, etc.)

I have a 0-6 K/D ratio for jet.  I suck at them, I probably died all 6 deaths from running into a mountain.  However, I have gotten killed by jets a lot more than 6 deaths.

Last edited by AncientPC (2007-06-28 11:11:51)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard