LSD_Wash
+64|6804
So I have never considered myself a whore of any kind... perhaps slightly a medic whore but I cap flags, kill enemies, and THEN revive and heal.  But I'm getting semi-close to being either Colonel or Brigadier General and the only two badges I need to get Brigadier instead of Colonel are Veteran Armor and Veteran Aviator.  I have 84 out of 100 hours needed in armor and 18 out of 50 hours needed in jets (this is out of 892 hours totaly so obviously I'm no whore).

So for the past few days I have been the thing that I hate;  one of those idiots who will spend most of a round waiting to get a jet or armor instead of doing something useful.  I feel so dirty.  But unfortunately, this is going to have to be my style until I get these cursed badges.

So I apologize in advance for the next few weeks and I promise that once I get my badges, I will go back to being only an occasional tank driver or jet pilot (if one happens to be around) and if I don't get either of them, I'll do my duties on the ground.  Thanks for listening. 
Chou
+737|6782
+1 for decency
But you don't have to apologize, really.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6723|St. Andrews / Oslo

Your welcome for listening.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6685|Howell, Mi USA
Kind of a Karkand whore anyway good luck on getting the badges.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
bigp66
+63|6539|memphfrica-memphis,TN
this was really retarded imo
AD_Kensan
+7|6776
Just a tip: if you get good pings on Tv2 Servers try TV2 #22. It runs Fushe Pass 24/7 and most of the time there's a free jet at your disposal.

Good look on getting your Rank
LSD_Wash
+64|6804

AD_Kensan wrote:

Just a tip: if you get good pings on Tv2 Servers try TV2 #22. It runs Fushe Pass 24/7 and most of the time there's a free jet at your disposal.

Good look on getting your Rank
Thanks for the tip!  I wanna get this over with as quickly as possible.  I love to fly jets, armor is decent but a little boring, but I am a ground-pounder at heart.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6618|Warlord

Choumichel wrote:

+1 for decency
But you don't have to apologize, really.
ZCor3x
+46|6561|Pennsylvania

bigp66 wrote:

Yeah, many would feel the same about you.

I hate people who sit around for things.. but if you really want a badge then go ahead for it. just dont tk
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6700
If you can manage I suggest steeling the other teams jets/tanks.  It good for your team and you don't have to deal with the TeamKilling that the pilots do.    Its easier with tanks, but if the other team has idiot pilots you can get a jet to.  If you load maps quicker than most people then you can steel tanks on a lot of maps like Oman 64 as US ( drive a buggies to the hotel or runway) or on Kubra Dam 64 as MEC(I can usually get from the Supervisor Base in jeep to a tank in the USMC base before there are two tank drivers and still have left some AT mines on the road).   I also find that tanks get left at rear flags halfway through rounds especially when there is a bridge down( easy to fix with an engineer), think Wake.

Last edited by cheshiremoe (2006-07-26 10:32:11)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6621|Washington, DC

bigp66 wrote:

I'm surprised this guy hasn't been banned yet. I'd say he's made more useless/flame posts than real posts.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard