VIKING-LOVER1
+3|6837
no' guys hes not a stat padder... "hes single with no job" apparently..LOL... i figured it out, he's avrageing over 11 hours per day of play.. lmao...

BLAZINUK....#1 RANK IN BF2

now' ( in my opinion )  EA is saying to all of us'..
1, player with highest global score takes highest rank

2, guy with negitive k/d ratio takes high rank

3, guy who dont bother to get his ribbons/medals/ ( any thing for that matter ) takes high rank ?

4, guy with no  vision or decent accuracy takes high rank ?

so this guy is gonna take high rank because he sucks at pretty much every thing in the game ?
except for staying online 24/7 ?

EA basicly dont give a crap..about any thing they put into the game ( my opinion )
i mean look ...LOL.. the guy just plays more the we do.. nothing more
so EA gives rank for time in service only'.. you  dont get shit for your devoted time to making sure your k/d ratio is in check' or your  hard play efforts to get the award's.
im serious ?.. why in the hell did EA even bother putting  all that money invested into the awards/all the other the stat counting program'..

basicly'  EA a "MULTI MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY" and all those hundreds of thousands invested into a game
WILL BE RENDERED USELESS IN JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS, BY A  "TWIT" THAT DOSINT HAVE A JOB ..LOL
AND BY THE LOOKS OF HIS STATS  HE'S BLIND AS WELL

Last edited by VIKING-LOVER1 (2005-11-01 12:49:21)

Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6774|The Hague, Holland
Ehm, who?
Foo-Fighter(UK)
Boom...Headshot!
+0|6835|Sunderland, UK
Hey dude,

EA aren't bothered about the stat of players, all they are bothered about is that plenty of people buy the game!!

thats how they are a "MULTI MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY"

Thats my 2pence worth anyway
Major-Numb-Nuts
+0|6763
the stats thing was a clever way to get smucks like us playing there game

this "MULTI MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY" is therefore a lot cleverer than you or me

and plus if he has nothing else to do leave the poor bastard alone...

and about the accuracy thing his accuracy average is 24.64% and yours viking-lover is 23.55%

so using your own theory you are even blinder than him...
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6788|Barrington, RI

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Ehm, who?
Blazin.Uk
magzy
+11|6744
Viking, its just a game, you are obviously very bothered by the fact he has a higher rank than you, so just take a step back, realise its a game, and forget about it. personally it seems to me like your the one who needs to get a girlfriend / life, taking it so seriously. Personally I think that the ranking system is abit gay because of the fact that most of it is just how much you play, but how else would you rank it? In some ways its good that the more you play the higher rank you get, it encourages you to play more, plus, playing 11 hours in a day is quite an achievement, he deserves the highest rank .

oh, and yeah, owned on the accuracy thing LOL. and before you mention it, I know my accuracy is probably even worse than yours, but I dont go around calling people blind.

Last edited by magzy (2005-11-01 13:40:04)

Lawk
+2|6766

VIKING-LOVER1 wrote:

no' guys hes not a stat padder... "hes single with no job" apparently..LOL... i figured it out, he's avrageing over 11 hours per day of play.. lmao...

3, guy who dont bother to get his ribbons/medals/ ( any thing for that matter ) takes high rank ?

so this guy is gonna take high rank because he sucks at pretty much every thing in the game ?

EA basicly dont give a crap..about any thing they put into the game ( my opinion )
i mean look ...LOL.. the guy just plays more the we do.. nothing more
so EA gives rank for time in service only'.. you  dont get shit for your devoted time to making sure your k/d ratio is in check' or your  hard play efforts to get the award's.
im serious ?.. why in the hell did EA even bother putting  all that money invested into the awards/all the other the stat counting program'..

basicly'  EA a "MULTI MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY" and all those hundreds of thousands invested into a game
WILL BE RENDERED USELESS IN JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS, BY A  "TWIT" THAT DOSINT HAVE A JOB ..LOL
AND BY THE LOOKS OF HIS STATS  HE'S BLIND AS WELL
Accuracy means nothing about your skill.  Some shooting tactics require you to miss such as covering fire and flushing fire.

I wish I didn't have to work and pay attention to my girlfriend so I could play BF2 all day.  He's earned the fucking spot and its just the game so shut the fuck up whiner.
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6785
I gotta side a bit with Viking on this one.  It seems if EA is going to use a "highest ranked player" system that it should consider more than just score.  Specifically, it should focus on some of the team play elements.

That said, no matter what the system they use to select the "best player" there will always be a large contingent of detrators that say "he's not that good because he doesn't even have..."  Just the way democracy (especially blind democracy like we have on the internet) works IMHO.
Major-Numb-Nuts
+0|6763
and viking if your going to be ripping it out of him and he isnt going to be defending himself thats a bit lame you could atleast go on the map he is playing and tell him...

Viking-Lover1 tk/damage/ team vehicle damage   score
921 / 204 / 371

BlaZiN.uk tk/damage/ team vehicle damage score
425 / 291 / 30

thats pretty damn good if you ask me (on the amount that he has played)

Viking-Lover1 kicked/banned score
27 / 2

BlaZiN.uk kicked/banned score
7 / 0

and as ive said before compair your accuracy averages... youd be shocked...

dont notice the splinter in someone elses eye when you have a plank in your own...

Last edited by Major-Numb-Nuts (2005-11-01 13:59:43)

magzy
+11|6744
owned?
Major-Numb-Nuts
+0|6763
lol
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6788|Barrington, RI
it's getting awfully warm in this thread...
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6784

VIKING-LOVER1 wrote:

(blah...)
1.  How do you want highest rank decided?  Lowest score??

2.  Not negative, just not above one.

3.  He's dedicated to being a medic.  And he does it damned well, it seems.

4.  25% accuracy is not good enough?  With the inaccuracies built in to the weapons in this games, I think 25% is pretty good, especially with medic weapons.

You missed his 3.68 score per minute, higher than anyone I know.  And at 11 hours per day (if that's true, you've been wrong about almost everything else)  he's got to be the most dedicated player.  If these are not qualities you'd like to see in the highest ranked player, you need to re-evaluate your values. ;p
Kr39
Be A Medic!
+2|6755|Austin TX
well said aardfrith. i just dont understand how 25%is bad?!?!  ever heard of 'cover fire'?  and my k:d is below 1 as well, due to my time as a medic.  you know its kinda hard to shoot ppl while reviving and healing your teamates.  either way, i think he should have his rank.  at least its not some jet whore with a 100:1 k/d ratio.
Swiftekho
+0|6744
Yeah, well, a lot of the time in the military, you just have to be there a long time to get a promotion. Sure, there are some requirements, but the fact is, if someone wants to spend half of every day of their life for the rest of eternity to play a game... Sure, they deserve to be number 1
Chanquad
+-1|6780|Sweden
The Sgt maj that have got most points in a month gets to be sgt of the marines. Not the one with highest score. So in a way, the guy with most points per month get the highest rank.

I know that he didnt have that but EA had to start with giving the highest scorer that rank.
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6754

Like I posted on some other post, blazin.uk probably doesn't want to be one of those losers that play 8 hrs a day and try to get every single medal... (sarcasm)

Either way, at 3.68 pts per minute, 11 hours of gaming per day, and pretty damn good stats overall, I think he deserves to be in 1st place.

I don't really see how you would be able to rank players any better. Global score takes into account your team AND your combat scores, that's good ranking in my opinion.

Another thing I like is that his stats show that he's not necesarily the hardest player to play against, I mean like I feel I could play with/against him and it'd be cool. He wouldn't be raping the whole team and just be owning everybody. I think it's kinda cool that top player isn't just some noob who knows how to work the game and get ridiculous kills and such.
Rakasan
+7|6828|California, USA
It should already be known that it doesn't take much skill to be on top of EA's leaderboards.  It's based on whoever has the most accumulated global score over time.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6839|"Frisco"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard